news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-26-2006, 04:54 PM   #1
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun
Default A couple questions In 1 thread; Sumwun help me out

Q. No. 1: My friend just gave me a record called BAMLO by dead prez. What is this all about? i never heard of it & was wondering if there was a cover for it. He said it came out this year.

Q. No. 2: He gave me another recrod by Zion I called The Science Of Breath Mixtape vol. 1. Anywun got info on that as well? Online it said it was with sumwun else but there was hardly any info i could find.

Q. No. 3: I don't know if there was more than 1 single he had, but i remember an ill song by Cee-Lo a while back. In the video he was in the forest playing the piano or something & the colors were all abstract & i only heard it that 1 time. I just remembered about it & was wondering if any of ya'll might know what i'm talking about or what album this was on?

i can't remember the other question but THNXNADVNCE 4 any feed back ya'll got on these 3.

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote