news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-23-2006, 12:15 PM   #1
Machete
Black Dragon

Machete drunken mastaMachete drunken masta
Default My favorite time of the year

Is now. NBA playoffs Round 1. I love the selection of games to watch. I stop watching once it gets down to the finals. It's just not exciting. There's games on like every night of the week. During finals, you gotta wait like 4 days for the next game. The series I am diggin right now the most is the Pacers Vs. Nets. I think it is a great matchup all around. I got the Pacers taking Kidd and company out.
Old 05-02-2006, 10:24 PM   #2
B-Ball-Hov

B-Ball-Hov grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to B-Ball-Hov

my favorite time of the year is when basketball is on T.V., ya dig? basketball is my life. i love this game! i love the playpoffs cause thats when the stars come out! it just gets madd hyped and i love that shit! ball hard or go home!
C.R.O.N.S=come ready or never start. b-ball for ever! 1 love!
Old 05-02-2006, 11:01 PM   #3
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

^^ I know what you mean
Old 05-05-2006, 02:06 PM   #4
-Gambino-

-Gambino- grasshopper

This year it's Fifa World Cup.
Old 05-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

def football season i luv football and i cant stand the hott ass sticky weather only good thing about it is the girls come out half naked

and i like dressin in mad nice clothes 4 the winter big jackets,hoodies,timberland boots

man all that shits just way better

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:02 PM   #6
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Favorite time of the year is def march maddness for me, the nba is weak. Nobody plays with passion and theres a foul on every play.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:59 PM   #7
ØDESSA

Summer & winter if it snows.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:07 AM   #8
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Ball-Hov
my favorite time of the year is when basketball is on T.V., ya dig? basketball is my life. i love this game! i love the playpoffs cause thats when the stars come out! it just gets madd hyped and i love that shit! ball hard or go home!
C.R.O.N.S=come ready or never start. b-ball for ever! 1 love!
fuck yeah. Ball is the shit. I been watching Ball since the hornets joined the NBA. We never used to get Ball on TV down here and the first game that was on I stayed up to watch a 2am replay of it. Started collecting cards playing ball like 5hours a day watching every game that was on. Got all the finals games since 1993 on tape all the all star games to. Used to love Kemp in the Dunk Contest but the motherfucker never won. Shit ball is the best shit out there. I cant watch anything other than NBA and NCAA though. I really dont like WNBA. Used to watch the fucking AND1 but that shit got boring to me after I seen them live.