news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-24-2006, 09:48 AM   #1
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey
Default Miami Heat -vs- Chicago Fools

We Takin It - Nuff Said....
Old 04-24-2006, 03:43 PM   #2
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

son i would bet you my left nut the heat
dont make it past the second round,
theyll be lucky if they make it past chicago

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 03:47 PM   #3
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

L~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkeyL~>1<~NKS iron monkey

^^^ Neva doubt the Heat fellaz, we been hurt before. These dudes can make it w/ out all the Stars out. Granted tonight will be a tough one, but that's some bullshit on Haslem though.
Old 04-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #4
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

hell yea...ref was fuckin up hard in the beginning

but im tellin ppls...the Bulls played a pretty good game...Hinrich and Gordon were each takin ana makin mad shots...the team had a good outing
whereas the Heat played a sloppy game and STILL managed to win
i see the Heat takin it in 5 game

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 08:48 PM   #5
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Detroit still gonna be the ones comin out of the East. Yall Heat fans better hope that Wade's knee ain't fucked up that bad.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:32 PM   #6
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

go NETS... fuck REFS

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:39 PM   #7
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Unseen
Detroit still gonna be the ones comin out of the East. Yall Heat fans better hope that Wade's knee ain't fucked up that bad.
right, so these first couple of rounds are irrelevant.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:46 PM   #8
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

^^ you're retarded.

Oh well, bulls fucked up again tonight. How bout Noch though? 13-15 for 30 points. Still not enough. Oh and L1NKS, very nice wordplay on the Bulls-"fools"? Who would've thought of that? Genius. I'll call it the Chicago Bulls vs. the Miami Poo-Poo Heads.

Heat win in 5, maybe 6.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 10:50 PM   #9
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Chi-town, if they keep the team together will only get better. The Heat ain't doin shit as long as Wade keeps gettin injured in the playoffs. My prediction..............Detroit over Dallas in 6.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 12:34 PM   #10
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
^^ you're retarded.

Oh well, bulls fucked up again tonight. How bout Noch though? 13-15 for 30 points. Still not enough. Oh and L1NKS, very nice wordplay on the Bulls-"fools"? Who would've thought of that? Genius. I'll call it the Chicago Bulls vs. the Miami Poo-Poo Heads.

Heat win in 5, maybe 6.
"Oh and L1NKS, very nice wordplay on the Bulls-"fools"? Who would've thought of that? Genius."

^^^You being sarcastic?

Heat win in 4 if Mourning, Wade, JWill - stay healthy. Heat win it in 5 if otherwise. Watch out for JWill in the next few games...

"go NETS... fuck REFS"

^^^"RAZORSHARP" needs to watch what he sayin.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:40 PM   #11
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey ese lenguaje!!!

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 12:44 PM   #12
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Yo, this thread's about the Heat vs Bulls. Not who you care about goin to the next round or who your favorite team is. Im not sayin the Heat are gon' take the brass - @ least not yet, too early to tell. What Im sayin is the Heat'll defeat the Bulls - simple and plain.
@ the end of this series is where I'll put my 2 cents in about whose gon' take the brass.

If you got opinions about other teams open your own threads up. Don't bring that kid shit to mine.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:45 PM   #13
L~>1<~NKS
Magic Cities Noonsunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTa
Hey ese lenguaje!!!
These kids be talkin out their asses sometime - but it's all comedy to me.

Dimelo senorita - que me cuentas?
Old 04-25-2006, 06:56 PM   #14
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

No Big Deal There Gonna Beat The Young Chicago Bulls They Need To Worry About The Next Few Rounds If They Didnt Beat The Bulls There Season Would Be A Huge Dissappointment. If You Gonna Be A Top Team In The Nba You Got To Beat A Team Like The Bulls.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 07:39 PM   #15
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1NKS
These kids be talkin out their asses sometime - but it's all comedy to me.

Dimelo senorita - que me cuentas?

nada amor. .just reading.. .I used to be the biggest fan when it came to basketball.. now I love football..

pero como estas??

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote