news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-26-2006, 01:21 PM   #16
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

glad 2 help!
peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 01:24 PM   #17
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i was only allowed 4 choices cause i went for oxford and cambridge they both rejected me, i did meet there requirements but they just thought i wasnt oxford or cambridge material. but imperial and brunel gave me offers brunel want me to get 3 B's 2 from maths and physics, and Imperial want the 3 A's. Im well oncourse for 3 A's but it looks that i will have to settle for a B in maths. I do 5 a-levels by the way.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:27 PM   #18
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88
i was only allowed 4 choices cause i went for oxford and cambridge they both rejected me, i did meet there requirements but they just thought i wasnt oxford or cambridge material. but imperial and brunel gave me offers brunel want me to get 3 B's 2 from maths and physics, and Imperial want the 3 A's. Im well oncourse for 3 A's but it looks that i will have to settle for a B in maths. I do 5 a-levels by the way.
only 4???
weird i had 6! i thought dentistry or any medical courses gave 4 choices.

yeah i tried cambridge also, trinity college. i had aab requiremnt but they said nope.

in the end i got abb and didnt get into kings. i was fussed but brunel turned out to be great for me. a lot of mates went there.

where in n london u at?

Old 04-26-2006, 01:36 PM   #19
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when you pick both cambridge and oxford your only allowed 4 which is gay and you got to take some stamford test. a lot of maths questions and stuff. If you only pick one your allowed 6, but since both rejected me i can now apply for 2 different uni's, so i picked Queen Mary and UCL. UCL dont do my course so i picked Medical Physics jus to waste some space on my application. A lot of my mates if they get in will go to brunel but i dont think they got the brains to go there. In my school there me and sum other kid who was gonna do medicine. For my AS levels i got 5 A's and 1 B for maths, got A's in physics business design tech and turkish got the B for Maths.

im in north london man, right on the M25 motorway.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:49 PM   #20
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
you better take it!

in most countries its an offence not to take it!
you have no other choice but to.
the police will tell you what the law is if you refuse.
you can refuse it here in the states.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:00 PM   #21
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Thanks For The Reply The Reason I Asked Was I've Heard Conflicting Stories From People Like Some Say If You Refuse They Just Consider You Drunk And Give You The Same Punishment. But I Heard People Say They Refused And Got Away With It. I'm Talking About In New York State. I Think All States Are Different Though.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:19 PM   #22
Blazing Fire

Blazing Fire grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legato
my mans was riding side in the whip with his boy and they got pulled over. duke got knocked for a shoty and pound oh kweed.

my dunnny had some e but it was hidden and they didnt find it during the initial search.

now he got court this week, and there is still a posiblity that they might find the e or that they have.

so i ask, how can he get out of this shit?
in the usa we are protected against unreasonable search and seizure, the 4th amendment to the constitution, the supreme law of the land...

a traffic violation is not grounds for a search

did they consent to the search?

how did the traffic stop lead to the search of the car?

this step is very important...

if you can convince a judge that the search was illegal and unconstitutional, everything they found "doesn't count", and your case will be thrown out

if you gave consent, you forfeited your rights regarding unreasonable search

an approach for your buddy with the shotgun might be to refer to your constitutional right to bear arms (2nd amendment)...

i am not a lawyer, but i know the illegal search angle works...

i got a weed posession case dismissed because of it... and i didn't even hire an attorney...

get back to me with more details regarding the traffic stop leading to a search...
Blazing Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:39 PM   #23
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
Thanks For The Reply The Reason I Asked Was I've Heard Conflicting Stories From People Like Some Say If You Refuse They Just Consider You Drunk And Give You The Same Punishment. But I Heard People Say They Refused And Got Away With It. I'm Talking About In New York State. I Think All States Are Different Though.
directly for your case...

Chemical Test Refusal: A driver who refuses to take a chemical test (normally a test of breath, blood or urine) can receive a driver license revocation and must pay a $300 civil penalty ($350 for a driver of commercial vehicles) to apply for a new driver license. A driver who refuses a chemical test during the five years after a DWI-related charge will have their driver license revoked for one year and must pay a $750 civil penalty to apply for a new driver license.

this is specific for NYstate.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #24
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yo Thanks For That Information Right There.
baby jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 02:47 PM   #25
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Fire
in the usa we are protected against unreasonable search and seizure, the 4th amendment to the constitution, the supreme law of the land...

a traffic violation is not grounds for a search

did they consent to the search?

how did the traffic stop lead to the search of the car?

this step is very important...

if you can convince a judge that the search was illegal and unconstitutional, everything they found "doesn't count", and your case will be thrown out

if you gave consent, you forfeited your rights regarding unreasonable search

an approach for your buddy with the shotgun might be to refer to your constitutional right to bear arms (2nd amendment)...

i am not a lawyer, but i know the illegal search angle works...

i got a weed posession case dismissed because of it... and i didn't even hire an attorney...

get back to me with more details regarding the traffic stop leading to a search...
thats true.

they need a reason for a search.

perhaps they already were in a position whereby discretionary powers allowed the police to search the vehicle.

thing is, there are little facts of case to make a proper statement.

Old 04-26-2006, 02:48 PM   #26
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollie Fingers
Yo Thanks For That Information Right There.
is cool

peace,

so stay eleavted whilst driving lol

Old 04-26-2006, 03:02 PM   #27
Blazing Fire

Blazing Fire grasshopper

i would refuse the breathalyzer if i knew i was going to fail...

sure you automatically lose your license for a year but that is better than having to deal with a felony
Blazing Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:07 PM   #28
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

"reasonable cause"
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 03:15 PM   #29
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz
"reasonable cause"
#

what u mean?

peace

Old 04-27-2006, 03:41 AM   #30
eVoL
Axe about me

eVoL grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to eVoL

california traffic law > modified Exhaust "fix-it" [correctable] ticket

basically, from word of mouth, i have to take my muffler tip off and replace it with a quieter one to meet state dB (decibel) level and have a CHP/police officer sign off the ticket after showing him the work done. back of the ticket says i must bring in the paperwork/receipt that i got the stock muffler put on AS WELL AS the cop signature to get ticket signed off

what if i just get it signed off by a police friend and bring it to court. when they asked for the papers i'll just say "the officer did not inform me to bring the papers to court, i apologize, sir, i shouldve known to bring them along"
what do you think/know?