news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-27-2006, 05:24 AM   #31
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

TO EVOL

basically they want a receipt for where you got the muffler installed because,

//Any person holding a retail seller's permit who sells or
installs an exhaust system, or part thereof, including, but not
limited to, a muffler, in violation of Section 27150.1 or 27150.2 or
the regulations adopted pursuant thereto, shall thereafter be
required to install an exhaust system, or part thereof, including,
but not limited to, a muffler, which is in compliance with such
regulations upon demand of the purchaser or registered owner of the
vehicle concerned, or to reimburse the purchaser or registered owner
for the expense of replacement and installation of an exhaust system,
or part thereof, including, but not limited to, a muffler, which is
in compliance, at the election of such purchaser or registered owner.//

basically, the place you got it from ought to install an approved device or give you any money back if there were excessive costs for getting an approved device fitted it. (subject to conditions).

that is why they would want the receipt.

if you dont have it, then well you will have to show to the judge that you got a police sig, and if you got a friend whos with the police, he/she could help you in preparing what to say to the Judge.

Personally i think you should be fine, aslong as in the end you install what your State wants.

if you want more specific areas covered. check this http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/cgi-bin/wa...ction=retrieve

if you have questions just ask

peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9

Last edited by Prince Rai; 04-27-2006 at 05:27 AM.
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 12:46 PM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace prince RAI

howdo u claim bankruptcy in the uk
and any pitfalls or other info
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 02:41 PM   #33
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
peace prince RAI

howdo u claim bankruptcy in the uk
and any pitfalls or other info
peace
well the answer lies in whether it involves a personal case or whether a company is trying to claim it.

if its a company soul, then there are two tests for you.

1)whther your company cannot pay its debts because there is not enough money in the bank

and

2) company with liabilities (or what it owes) that exceed its assets (such as property, inventory or what it is owed).

usually, companies dont turn out as bankrupt in UK itself.
they go into liquidasation etc because creditors get more if bodies sell the company out in "business ways".

IF its personal,

usually you will be offered various services to help you out!
especially in the UK, the government would want you to try and solve your problems than to claim bankruptcy.

if nothing else works, you will need to get into contact with a local magistrates court who will explain whom to contact.
although you will be in the Courts discretion, a government body or maybe creditor themselves, will petition your bankruptcy.

peace,

i hope i gave some light to this.

Old 04-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #34
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace Prince and thanks

im just interested in personal, ive signed over all deeds to my house a long time ago too mah sis.. so i dont have anything worthy..lol

if i refuse to pay debts/c.c's they cant do shit can they?
what are the advantges of bankruptcy?

add on anything u think i might find interesting

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-28-2006, 05:26 AM   #35
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
peace Prince and thanks

im just interested in personal, ive signed over all deeds to my house a long time ago too mah sis.. so i dont have anything worthy..lol

if i refuse to pay debts/c.c's they cant do shit can they?
what are the advantges of bankruptcy?

add on anything u think i might find interesting

peace
well the advantages of bankruptcy is that creditors will not be able to make contact with you or make demands for payment directly and you can look forward to being debt free within 3 years with the potential for the bankruptcy order to be discharged within 12 months.

i guess the first part where creditors cant come directly to you, is one side of bankruptcy that could suit you. if you dont pay debts, creditors cant do too much. you will be in the discretion of the government and courts.

you should also consider some disadvantages soul,
like there will always be a stigma whereby your credit score will be bad, and therefore banks etc wouldnt want to deal too much with you.
also there could surface a "ripple effect" where other people will get affected by your filing for b.r.

HOWever, as you have minimised your assets etc, things ought to be easier for you with bankruptcy/

Old 04-28-2006, 05:31 AM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

thankyew sir

who would i need to goto for advice? citizens advice burea? could they get the bankruptcy going? or shall i see a solicitor/lawyer

i can pay the debts.. at the moment.. but i dont want too,
and i regfuse to pay interest on cash that doesnt exist!
let alone on an I.O.U note..lol do u think if i stated in court
the notes are I.O.U's would that mean, i was never leant the hard cash in the 1st place!
lol

peace sir

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-28-2006, 05:45 AM   #37
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

lol

basically you go to your local county court, or magistrates court.
preferably county court.

there you got 2 fill out this form where you mention your current assets and debts and stuff.

the court will then take the form and advise you 2 a governmental body who will try and help you out.

the less assets you have the more less you lose.

thing is, you have to mention your income etc, and if they have grounds to suspect that you could potentially pay back your debts, they will make u choose other options than bankruptcy.

you should definitely go to your county court and ask the people there who deal with your application

peace soul, hope you will get what you need

Old 04-28-2006, 05:48 AM   #38
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

im working tho.
pretty well paid job,
does that mean i have to quit my job
to get bakruptyc?

peace Rai! and thanks again

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-28-2006, 08:13 AM   #39
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
im working tho.
pretty well paid job,
does that mean i have to quit my job
to get bakruptyc?

peace Rai! and thanks again
well if they know you have a well paid job, they will on your behalf talk to your debtors to find out whther you can receive a better plan to repay your debts.

the government wouldnt want you to claim bankruptcy if there are alternatives.

it it easier to have grounds to claim bankruptcy if you didnt have a well paid job!

peace

Old 04-28-2006, 08:21 AM   #40
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got a ticket for walking 20 mph in a 5mph zone ..its 125$ should i fight this?
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 08:23 AM   #41
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
i got a ticket for walking 20 mph in a 5mph zone ..its 125$ should i fight this?
lol,

id knock the judge out! but make sure u got rich friends to bail u out!

Old 04-28-2006, 08:31 AM   #42
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

looks im a have too leave efb.co.uk

lol

yay!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 04-28-2006, 08:35 AM   #43
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
looks im a have too leave efb.co.uk

lol

yay!
drink on it :P

Old 04-28-2006, 08:36 AM   #44
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

and if ur down, make sum1 get u dhal chavel orr lassi!

Old 04-28-2006, 08:36 AM   #45
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Rofl!!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....