news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-30-2005, 08:03 PM   #16
zzzzzz
Banned

zzzzzz grasshopper
Default Re: new wu album minus odb

if theres gonna be on new clan album then odb is def. gonna be on it.
zzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:09 PM   #17
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

its funny how most of u swear ur wu experst. let me tell u . ive followed wu since 92 when they dropped protect ya neck. aint nobody here in this site can tell me anything about wu i dont already know. i lived this shit im from the birth place of wu unlike most of u from west bubblefuck or whatever else place yall from. and i do understand that wu also put out classic albums other than there first album such as Tical, liquid swords, only built for cuban links, and finally supreme clientele., i think what some of u dicks who cant read fail to understand about this thread is that simply this, i mean that the only great complete classic wu album as a whole ,not solo project ,was the first album which for some of u fake ass wanna be wu experts is called enter the 36 chambers in which ol' dirty played a huge part in. Thats the only point im trying to make. so u little bitches need to keep ur panties on cuz it aint that serious..
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 08:26 PM   #18
Arctic Shaolin

ive followed as long as u, and i agree nothin will be as much of a classic a enter the wu tang, but im just sayin, it is possible that another record could be a classic too. U as well as me if youve been followin as long as you say know that wu has always been full of suprises, so basiclly u can never really know. and ill leave it at that............
Old 06-30-2005, 08:54 PM   #19
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
its funny how most of u swear ur wu experst. let me tell u . ive followed wu since 92 when they dropped protect ya neck. aint nobody here in this site can tell me anything about wu i dont already know. i lived this shit im from the birth place of wu unlike most of u from west bubblefuck or whatever else place yall from. and i do understand that wu also put out classic albums other than there first album such as Tical, liquid swords, only built for cuban links, and finally supreme clientele., i think what some of u dicks who cant read fail to understand about this thread is that simply this, i mean that the only great complete classic wu album as a whole ,not solo project ,was the first album which for some of u fake ass wanna be wu experts is called enter the 36 chambers in which ol' dirty played a huge part in. Thats the only point im trying to make. so u little bitches need to keep ur panties on cuz it aint that serious..
you're right it isnt that serious so why are you getting angry?

and i still think its coincidence that 36 chambers was the only officially hailed classic and had ODB contributing cuz of all the complaints about the other 3 no one ever said there wasnt enough ODB.

and also the BET awards showed that people really dont care about that guy. sad, but true.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:08 PM   #20
Lesbian Nun
Mandatory Death

Lesbian Nun grasshopper

i've always said the last albums woulda been better with more odb...he made every song better...he didn't even rhyme, but his new shit was and still is the most bangin to listen to brand new...(i mean i like getting new dirty songs then anyone else' anyday)...it seems that odb has this name and you know it's gunna be good...odb wasn't even on half the 36 album though anyways, so i completely disagree that Wu-tang won't be able to make a decent album without ODB...stupid thread for sure...

p.s. don't talk to us about being Wu-experts...cause ugh yer a total fag for calling wu-tang forever a decent album...it completely slays 36 chambers, MC wise...fuck i hate this board lately...
Lesbian Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 09:17 PM   #21
BoSaNCeRoS

BoSaNCeRoS grasshopper

The reason why Wu-Tang has been so strong over the past 10 years is because they treated each other like they would treat their own family members. I agree that without Dirty, a certain "entertainment" factor is going to be missed. He adds a flavour to the group. Every Wu member has their own characteristics. Not every member is going to be advanced lyrically. I'm sure RZA has plenty of ODB's unreleased verses, but that's not the same as recording it together with the wu members.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:05 PM   #22
Arctic Shaolin

I agree completly right there, Wu Tang Forever and a day........................... RIP ODB
Old 06-30-2005, 10:24 PM   #23
IronFingaz

IronFingaz grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz Send a message via Yahoo to IronFingaz

Honestly my favorite Wu album was Forever, so in my eyes it was classic and I don't think there is any filler on it because I listen to every track from beginning to end. But that isn't the point here.

Like many have already stated RZA has plenty of ODB verses recorded, in the Wu-Tang manual he stated people's verses got kicked off other songs numerous times because he gave everyone a chance to try and get on a track, so therefore he has some old unreleased verses so I don't know what the worry is about.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:54 PM   #24
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

I just want the wu to come thru you know. Yes odb has an element to add and with out hhim well the wu will lack. But we cant just count them out without giving it a listen. Wu tang forever and a day I am not worried
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:03 AM   #25
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

wu tang forever had no fillers. don't be stupid.
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:58 AM   #26
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Man Wu-Tang Clan will pass by without ODB. I mean yea itll miss a lil shit in the tracks without him but they can still put a hot album out
Old 07-01-2005, 05:27 AM   #27
bringoutthegimp
The Don Bishop

bringoutthegimp grasshopper

bullshit thread

In the ways of the world today
It's so easy for us to stray away
Trying to keep our mind from all the drugs and crime
Material things keep us blind
bringoutthegimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 08:50 AM   #28
thedvs01

thedvs01 grasshopper

how can you not like The W - 'Can't Go To Sleep' is one of my all time favorite tracks and the only two that arent great are 'Conditioner' and 'Thang Thang' which aren't even totally bad. theres more to wu-tang than 36 chambers

by the way, Forever did have fillers - Black Shampoo and the Closing would be fillers if not for them being at the end of the album. Everything until those two is classic tho
thedvs01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:19 AM   #29
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

As long as the great Wu -Tang Clan keeps making albums expect my man the late O.D.B to be on them. Rza would go far out of his way to dig up some of Dirty's buried scrollz man.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:53 AM   #30
Cm0ney
Veteran Member

Cm0ney grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedvs01
how can you not like The W - 'Can't Go To Sleep' is one of my all time favorite tracks and the only two that arent great are 'Conditioner' and 'Thang Thang' which aren't even totally bad. theres more to wu-tang than 36 chambers

by the way, Forever did have fillers - Black Shampoo and the Closing would be fillers if not for them being at the end of the album. Everything until those two is classic tho
you're right, black shampoo sucked
Cm0ney is offline   Reply With Quote