news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-01-2005, 02:48 PM   #31
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: new wu album minus odb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific78
Lmaooooooooooooooo....I totally disagree!!!! You think Wutang is going to be wack without dirty????? Not to take anything from ODB(R.I.P.) but I really think the Wu can do great without him. To me Dirty wasnt even a real legit emcee to begin with...but he had charisma. For you information "triumph" was ill with or without dirty....he didnt even rhyme. So you telling people poorly produced albums was because of no ODB???
Holy shit I bet you sit on you thumb, daily. I hate fags like you, ODB's style was one rap, or music NEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR even came close to sound ANNYTTHINGGG LIKE. So when you really think about it ODB is probably raps most inventive character. Add that to the fact that he's not trying to be lyrically thoughtful and shit, he's just dirt being dirt and EVERY one of his versus did what they were supposed to do, crack you the fuck up. When Deck spits his intent is to impress you with lyrics, he does that well, when Rae spits, same thing, when Dirty spits, he wants you to crack up, and it happens EVERYTIME, ODB brought the clan alive, and if you really think about it, Meth and Dirt keep the shit from getting boring. It'll always be sick as all hell, but still boring, Dog Shit brought the WHOOOOOOOOOLLLEEEEE fuckin Wu Tang Forever double CD alive, with huge help from triumpth, but still, Dirt did what he did well, so treat him like a lolly and slob him down *slurp*slurp*slurp IM DOO DOO BROWWWWNNNNNN!
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:49 PM   #32
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

Lesbian Nun Its Funny How U Call Me A Fag But Ur Name Is Lesbian Nun. Ur One Stupid, Confused Harlette. And Im Even Dumber For Commenting On It.
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:57 PM   #33
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to iron_slang

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattanknight77
As far as im concerned a new wu album without Ol DB in it just wont cut it. he completes the balance that wu once had which was hard and a touch of humor courtesy of Dirty. Man the last few Wu albums really bored cuz of the lack of personality and chemistry in them. For example it is the little things that old dirty did that made track illl like in the beginning of Triumph and the chorus for duel of the iron mic. Even if you replaced him with Cappadonna who id rather have than Streetlife their still wont be that missing personality that made the first wu album incredible. id really hate to admit it but i really believe their era if completely gone. Just look at evey album after forever minus Supreme Clientele. They where poorly produced and sounded so out of place. i guess the word is generic. all i do these days is listen to their old work cuz its timeless and remember when it was about the Wu!! peace love and right ya'll.
Aiyt-respeckt-but are you telling me the comet of 'The W' was not a well mastered album? i could feel the whole clan was there seeing the album grow ( i wonder if they made it in cali or Ny, i think cali) even though ol dirty just made a track; i feel it shows as long the Wu is under the Abbott with the masterplan, another Wu lp wont dissapoint-just as long as they remain underground... So u didnt feel 'Beneath the surface','Uncontrolled','Digital bullet' and some?? i just didnt feel the Lex diamond story & iron flag-peace
Old 07-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #34
manhattanknight77

manhattanknight77 grasshopper

Wadedigital Aint No One Getting Upset. Wutang Are Full Of Suprises One Guy Said On This Thread Huh. Ok Um Lets Drop Alittle History On U Youngins For A Minute. Its 2005,last Wutang Album 2001. Now Please Entertain Me And Fill Me In On That Four Year Gap On Any Classic Suprising Material By The Wu. But Of Course Some Of U Are So Much Fanatics That U Probablly Thought Ugod's Hill Side Scramblers Album Was A Classic. Give Me A Big Ass Break People. You Guys Keep With These Laim Ass Excuses Like Well I Dont Know Shit But Again Its 2005!!!!!!!!!!! Where Are The Surprises????????????????????????? I Know Where . The Supris Is On You!!!! I Will Always Love What Wu Brought To The Table And How They Historically Changed The Sound Of Hip Hop And For That I Will Forever Be Gratefull But As A Fan .unlike You Guys Does Not Like To Be Shitted On And Thats Exactly What They Did To Their Fans, Period.
manhattanknight77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:59 PM   #35
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

Man FUCK underground, if its hot its hot if its not its not.
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 05:13 PM   #36
iron_slang
afriKan kiLLa B

iron_slang grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to iron_slang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
ODB gave every every album that raw vibe. I mean, Wu Forever without Dog Shit?
TRUE TRUE. who else could "touchdown like fly on soup"?
Old 07-01-2005, 07:22 PM   #37
IronFingaz

IronFingaz grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz Send a message via Yahoo to IronFingaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cm0ney
you're right, black shampoo sucked
I personally liked Black Shampoo, U-God murdered that track that's some shit to relax with your girl over. And the Closing was just exiting the album like an outro.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 07-01-2005, 07:45 PM   #38
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i love black shampoo, maybe the best hiphop love song ever.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 07:51 PM   #39
Stay Digital

Stay Digital grasshopper

This is bullshit. ODB, rest his soul, was a great artist but the wu is made up of the best of dem so i KNOW they will pull through this shit. its just gonna take time, but they will always be there. ODB did his part yo but it wasnt big enough that it would pull the clan apart if it was absent. just my word. ..peace..
Stay Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:10 PM   #40
Raptics
Veteran Member

Raptics grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
i love black shampoo, maybe the best hiphop love song ever.
Definently up there. All I need razor sharp remix is my shit. Black shmpoo is ill, imma listen to it right now.
Raptics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:36 PM   #41
BoSaNCeRoS

BoSaNCeRoS grasshopper

I don't understand why some people don't like Black Shampoo. Wu-Tang needed to make a good love song for Wu-Tang Forever, to get some more female fans. I personally think that Black Shampoo is one of the best hip hop love songs ever created. Much better than the ones that are created nowadays. During the 4 years (1993-1997), RZA wouldn't put something on the album that didn't fit or didn't belong on the record. U-God came correct on the song, and the beat is just mind-blowing. Don't hate, appreciate.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:24 PM   #42
andy_gza
85 %ER

andy_gza grasshopper

Every band/group has a best album or time period, Currently Wu-tang's was the debut, That is the case with a lot. I personally hold The W as another career highlight, All I'm sayin is, Be glad that the crew you proclaim to love has had a high point as high as The WU-Tang clan have. They still continue to produce the quality music I love, You are allowed to like it even if you feel it hasnt been the best for a while.
Old 07-02-2005, 04:33 PM   #43
truth0ne
truth0ne SGC/ Studio Griz

truth0ne grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to truth0ne Send a message via Yahoo to truth0ne

He was on 4 songs on "36 Chambers"
Only on 5 of the songs on "Wu-Tang Forever"
One song on "The W".
Nothing on "Iron Flag".

To be honest, a Wu album with no Dirt rhymes wouldn't be too different from what exists now...

SHOULD they make one without using unreleased vocals? No.

It depends on how they build the other songs around his vocals to determine whether it works or not...