news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > Video Subforum

Old 04-27-2006, 03:51 PM   #1
Its Big Lu baby
Wu Gambino

Its Big Lu baby shaolin monk
Default crazy shit... dood beats mario in 10 minutes

check it its long but its worth it u wont be bored this shit is nuts... homeboy..probably asian... musta graphed all the probababilities n shit and x and y graphs and made it perfect for him to beat it llol shit is nuts here

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/smb3beat-r.html

ive watched this sihit like 5 times... this dood deserves a medal
The fat LP with Cappachino on the wax/ Pass it in your think, put valve up to twelve/ Put all the other LP's back on the shelf/ And smoke a blunt, and dial 9-1-7/ 1-6-0-4-9-3-11/ And you could get long dick hip-hop affection/ I damage any MC who step in my direction
"
Its Big Lu baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:53 PM   #2
stak84
black girls think im sexy

stak84 grasshopper

if hes asian im really not impressed
being good at video games is ingrained
in their dna i think it has something
to do with their slanty eyes

"Ford, Chev, whateva you got//
don't mean shit if the shit ain't hot"
stak84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 03:55 PM   #3
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Chink for sure. They have magical gaming fingers or something.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #4
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

I know, he's asian. Crazy fuckers.
I've tried it, but it's crazy. It can't be done

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:40 PM   #5
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I spent 10 minutes mastering the controls. The other day I was playing DOA4 against some Korean guy. I had my headset thingy on and he kept shouting crazy chink things to me. I could imagine him sitting on the ground, in front of his screen with a fashionable raiden hat on and a bowl of rice beside him, hitting buttons like he had some kind of spastic parkinson dissease. He still beat my ass though. Also, everytime I'm online, he sends me messages like ^__^ ... *_^

Crazy chinks.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:40 PM   #6
LilDirtyBastard
as the name implies....

LilDirtyBastard grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to LilDirtyBastard

this shti is crazy, but there r a lot of them,

they play it on pc not on console, so they cheat a lil bit,

for example theyre invulnerable, if you take a look closely you can see that mario is sometimes so near to an enemy that he must have died in the normal game, due to the cheat mario doesnt, but its still crazy to get it workin

and yes the asians are very good at playin video games, btw this vid is crazy though, cant understand how you can be so fast....http://www.ebaumsworld.com/asianarcade.html

Last edited by LilDirtyBastard; 04-27-2006 at 04:49 PM.
LilDirtyBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:43 PM   #7
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
I spent 10 minutes mastering the controls. The other day I was playing DOA4 against some Korean guy. I had my headset thingy on and he kept shouting crazy chink things to me. I could imagine him sitting on the ground, in front of his screen with a fashionable raiden hat on and a bowl of rice beside him, hitting buttons like he had some kind of spastic parkinson dissease. He still beat my ass though. Also, everytime I'm online, he sends me messages like ^__^ ... *_^

Crazy chinks.
You on xbox-live? What's ur name there?

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 04:47 PM   #8
JASPER
array peezeez

klaasb

You got DOA4?
Old 04-27-2006, 04:47 PM   #9
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

damn that game brings back memories.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #10
MsRzaRecTaH
je©

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn I wish i never got rid of my system.. i miss playing that game.. and I dont ever remember ever being able to run that fast... mhmm

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com je©
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 06:27 PM   #11
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134

Crazy chinks.
hahahahahahaha

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 08:12 PM   #12
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

my cousi beat it in 12 mins...and she not asian, that sum ill shit tho
Old 04-27-2006, 09:08 PM   #13
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

this was posted before the site crashed.

can you say "game genie"? he clearly has a superjump cheat on
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 09:18 PM   #14
DREW-DIE$EL
a.k.a. iKon

DREW-DIE$EL shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to DREW-DIE$EL Send a message via MSN to DREW-DIE$EL

LMAO @ Jasper!
Old 04-27-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTa
damn I wish i never got rid of my system.. i miss playing that game.. and I dont ever remember ever being able to run that fast... mhmm
probably has a speedcheat on too.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote