news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 06-30-2005, 10:05 PM   #1
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot
Default Ok

I done care if Wu never makes another album they blessed up an are still holdin it down now for like 15 years. I aint mad bout the BET incident We gots alotta good shit from the Wu that aint gone ever die. Some cats gone say Wu fell off nah they din fall off the industry fell off. Today u cant get ahead rappin like Wu does, U gotta rap bout bitches money an jewels, an its sad to see cats change they whole style to try an fit in. Yall know what i mean Compare Meth first album to the pre an ull c whats up.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:12 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Ok

im gonna ask the same question to people who think wu hasnt fallen off that i did on chambermusik:

do you guys think that wu made the same quality music from 2001-present as they did from 1993-2000?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:37 PM   #3
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot

Nah its not the same cuz its not the same style u wont ever hear that 1993 era style Dre's orig chronic vs his 2nd effort was diff same wif enter 36 an iron flag. Today is a new era with new sounds Wu aint fallen off they still round playa.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2005, 10:43 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

its not the same quality either. beneath the surface was not the same as Ls but was still good. hell 36 chambers didnt sound like return to 36 chambers which didnt sound like cuban linx which didnt soud like liquid swords which didnt sound like ironman. wu has ALWAYS chnaged styles. it just that now they arent making stuff that isnt good.

wu-tang always put out different stuff but as diverse as they've always been it was always of good quality.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-30-2005, 10:47 PM   #5
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

changing styles bcuz of the diff styles of each member... wu is for the children... PEACE to ODB

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:19 PM   #6
wilson177

wilson177 grasshopper

All those albums came out during the same era..... i think triggahappy is on point with his staements.... the times have changed man.. some people have adapted some have stayed the same and some have tried to change and failed miserably.... Ghost is the best example of the changing times.... cuz he knows he aint selling with the grimey ass GHOSTFACE! Catch the blast of a hype verse! type shit anymore.... its been a long time and sadly rap has changed for the worst.. tracks like gravel pit and the jumpoff are the Wu trying to meet a medium between what the fans want and what the industry demands but in my opinion it doesnt work.... As was said earlier.... The Wu hasnt fallen off the industry fell off and the Wu has no choice but to follow that crappy path to a certain degree, the labels demand it.
wilson177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:24 PM   #7
pablobaluba
Banned

pablobaluba grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to pablobaluba Send a message via Yahoo to pablobaluba

i think they should work more on quality and less on quantity.....they shouldn't produce and release that much!!!
i prefer a wu album (general album i mean once a year...than 3-4 albums but weak
peace
pablobaluba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:26 PM   #8
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

ok
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 09:29 PM   #9
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Wu-tang Haz A Big Future. I Can See It Now. My Great Grand Kidz Bumpin The Latest Wu M.c's Shit And I Aint Even Tellin Em Turn That Shit Down. Wu 4 Life Man Us Fans Aint Goin No Where.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 10:02 PM   #10
THE W
ISRAELITE

you cant put all the blame on wu-tang but they arent absolved of all responsibility. they've made some bad moves to disappoint fans(immobilarity) but sometimes they put out stuff that people just werent ready for(wu-tang forever)

they definately have a choice as to what music they put out. sure they have to throw the people a bone with a single(they've always done this: all i need, ice cream, shimmy shimmy ya) but you do not have to make a whole hip-pop album. wu-tang isnt selling shit by making commercial sounding albums either.

its one thing to make great music that people dont appreciate but its another to make crap. thats why i say wu has fallen off cuz they're making junk mostly.