news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-29-2006, 01:44 PM   #1
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms
Default R.A The Rugged Man mixtapes??

this guy is Ill and really reps the underground, i got his album, does he have any mixtapes???

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 02:04 PM   #2
Murdah Piff
Veteran Member

Murdah Piff crouching tiger

the rugged man is a grimey scumbag who will release a mixtape and its only gonna be the cover sold in a jewel case bitch

"I'M HERON & SEX IN ONE, DOPE AS FUCK"
Murdah Piff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

nah fuck dat, the only way RA is grimey is in his music. he propa stands for underground hip-hop IMO. hip-hop needs more people like him!!!!!!!

Aka. Living Proof
Old 04-30-2006, 07:18 AM   #4
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Don't think he has any.... It's sad.... Dude is dope as fuck, and yet, since he started rapping in 88-89 he have only dropped one album... I want more rugged man

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #5
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

yeah it is a shame, im surprised as well, one album after like 10 plus years. another MK case i guess.lol.

i got this real dope track by him "King of The Underground" want an up?

i got a few other d/l tracks by him, it was Black & White Ft. Timbo King & Chains Ft. MK & Killah Priest that sparked me to buy his album, its a good buy!

anyone got the special ed. with the bonus dvd disc? how is it?

Aka. Living Proof
Old 04-30-2006, 12:08 PM   #6
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

dudes a fuckin bum

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 01:10 PM   #7
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
dudes a fuckin bum
Wtf does that got to do with his rap skills u stupid hating ignorant motherfucka! Take ur hate and shuv it up ur ass... I hate when ppl hate on ppl for reasons like that! Rugged Man is one of the illest motherfuckas ever! And correction; he WAS a bum....

Yeah, pls up king of the underground.. I only got a shitty quality version of that one =)

except his album I got these;
Smithaven Mall
American Lowlife
Grizzly
Poor People
Till My Heart Stops
Cunt Renaissance (feat. notorious BIG)
What the Fuck (feat. Akinyele)
Nuts In My Hand (fucked up quality)
King Of the Underground (fucked up quality)

if anyone got anything else than that, pls upload it too me =D Espacially looking for "All Record Labels Suck Dick" (or sumthing like that!)

edit- btw, got 50 000 head (feat. Sadat X) and Give It Up (feat. J-Live) too...

Quote:

Last edited by GhettoGnom; 04-30-2006 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 01:23 PM   #8
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom
Wtf does that got to do with his rap skills u stupid hating ignorant motherfucka! Take ur hate and shuv it up ur ass... I hate when ppl hate on ppl for reasons like that! Rugged Man is one of the illest motherfuckas ever! And correction; he WAS a bum....

Yeah, pls up king of the underground.. I only got a shitty quality version of that one =)

except his album I got these;
Smithaven Mall
American Lowlife
Grizzly
Poor People
Till My Heart Stops
Cunt Renaissance (feat. notorious BIG)
What the Fuck (feat. Akinyele)
Nuts In My Hand (fucked up quality)
King Of the Underground (fucked up quality)

if anyone got anything else than that, pls upload it too me =D Espacially looking for "All Record Labels Suck Dick" (or sumthing like that!)

edit- btw, got 50 000 head (feat. Sadat X) and Give It Up (feat. J-Live) too...
i said nothing about his rapping abilities at all, "correction" was? yea fuckin right when was the last time you saw RA the rugged man? please homie ive seen that dude like 10 times hes a muthafuckin bum scumbag simple as that, when did your euro-trash ass see him? RA is dope, but he loses replay value due to lack of diversity. die rugged man die got mad play from me for a minute. CORRECTION DUDES A MUTHAFUCKIN BUM IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #9
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

I seen Rugged Man live so many fucking times, and he is always ill. He is always doing some funny shit. Last show he asked a girl from the audience to come up stage. He started singing to her made out with her leg and then after he was done he wanted a kiss she said no, but the crowd hyped it up "kiss her, kiss her," so she did. The fucked up shit is that the girl was the girl friend of a DJ that was there that night, dude was real pissed (lol). I am really anticipating a next album.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:50 AM   #10
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
i said nothing about his rapping abilities at all, "correction" was? yea fuckin right when was the last time you saw RA the rugged man? please homie ive seen that dude like 10 times hes a muthafuckin bum scumbag simple as that, when did your euro-trash ass see him? RA is dope, but he loses replay value due to lack of diversity. die rugged man die got mad play from me for a minute. CORRECTION DUDES A MUTHAFUCKIN BUM IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE
still hating

Quote:
Old 05-01-2006, 07:19 AM   #11
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

He is fuckin ill. . . .Grimey voice Nice flows. .

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:52 AM   #12
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

R.A. The Rugged Man - Even Dwarfes Started Small
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=50RWJ7XZ

Probly not official mixtape, but it has alot of good songs on it, and it got some songs I haven't heard yet (like The Renaissance feat. Black Market Militia)

Quote: