0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2006, 07:30 PM   #31
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK
 
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,391
Rep Power: 0
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
Default

Kanye West Late Registration I broke this cd. .
__________________

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:00 PM   #32
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi-Town FOO!
Posts: 2,245
Rep Power: 15
Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Thats funny because all of those rappers are better then some of the chi-town fags you dickride 24/7
i dont dickride anyone.

that punchline shit is played out thats why none of them fools with names are getting signed. lol right now there are a shitload of chicago artists getting signed. can you say the same for NY? no


and to luther big l is not top 10 fool especially if u goin by lyrics. i can name 10 ppl better than him and more


Nas
Rakim
KRS One
GZA
Big Pun
Biggie
Jay-z
AZ
Masta Ace
Andre 3000
Scarface
Ras Kass
Ice Cube
Crooked I
Kool G rap
Big Daddy kane
Royce 5'9''
Canibus
__________________
www.myspace.com/djkingmidas1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:22 PM   #33
snapple
i think i'm high
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on da wave~
Posts: 6,231
Rep Power: 22
snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
u guys are like whiney little bitches when it comes to music... jada is raw, styles use to be, em use to be ridic, nore is good but does get annoying, dipset is overated but 40 cal can freestyle his ass off, big l is overated but is original so he gets his just does, jay-z is raw back then but he has fallen off, kanye has a ghostwriter so i dont really consider him an mc, though i still do hate him u must admit he got some skills, pac great but also overated, and i still say u guys r whiney little bitches who dont listen to enough of that individuals music to really understand how raw they r or were
i like this dude....i strongly agree with you and feel that a lot of people here judge artists for the wrong reasons and aren't familiar with catalauges they just love to love and love to hate. and don't sleep on hell rell =)
__________________

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #34
Iron Man
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 245
Rep Power: 0
Iron Man grasshopper
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
Jay-Z - I can't say it enough, I don't know why hes considered a GOAT rapper, regardless of Reasonable Doubt or not, I can't get into this fool
Word, to this day i don't know why people give him the honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nas
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #35
Luther Large
Veteran Member
 
Luther Large's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The staircase
Posts: 2,812
Rep Power: 14
Luther Large shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
i dont dickride anyone.

that punchline shit is played out thats why none of them fools with names are getting signed. lol right now there are a shitload of chicago artists getting signed. can you say the same for NY? no


and to luther big l is not top 10 fool especially if u goin by lyrics. i can name 10 ppl better than him and more


Nas
Rakim
KRS One
GZA
Big Pun
Biggie
Jay-z
AZ
Masta Ace
Andre 3000
Scarface
Ras Kass
Ice Cube
Crooked I
Kool G rap
Big Daddy kane
Royce 5'9''
Canibus

wtf? canibus is a punchline rapper too

he just uses bigger words and less slang

you know your list is a joke when you think andre 3000 is better than Big L

get outta here with that shit
__________________
I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #36
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: NC (Bull City Durham)
Age: 26
Posts: 925
Rep Power: 10
Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher
Default

Chamillionare
Camron
Juelz
Tupac
__________________

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:02 PM   #37
-Gambino-
Senior Member
 
-Gambino-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 373
Rep Power: 0
-Gambino- grasshopper
Default

People hates Pac just because of his fame imo. :/ And that's not right.
For example if Biggie would have that fame and Pac not then i'm like 99% sure people would love Pac more than BIG. Because in overall they're both at the same level but nobody talks shit about Biggie almost never.
-Gambino- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #38
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member
 
GhettoGnom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: norway
Age: 24
Posts: 4,925
Rep Power: 28
GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I like pac better than BIG, and I think both are overrated....
__________________
The tires peeled on desire’s wheels
Again he said, I can feel…
The distance

GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #39
Luther Large
Veteran Member
 
Luther Large's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The staircase
Posts: 2,812
Rep Power: 14
Luther Large shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gambino-
People hates Pac just because of his fame imo. :/ And that's not right.
For example if Biggie would have that fame and Pac not then i'm like 99% sure people would love Pac more than BIG. Because in overall they're both at the same level but nobody talks shit about Biggie almost never.
co-sign


i can understand sum people not feelin his music but sum people hate him 4 his fame and cuz alot of commercial fans like him.......atleast thats what i see

and im not even a big pac fan but i know what u mean
__________________
I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #40
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi-Town FOO!
Posts: 2,245
Rep Power: 15
Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
wtf? canibus is a punchline rapper too

he just uses bigger words and less slang

you know your list is a joke when you think andre 3000 is better than Big L

get outta here with that shit
lol the fact that u underestimate andre shows that you dont know what a lyricist is.

yall mutha fuckas stay underrestimating him and its sad.
__________________
www.myspace.com/djkingmidas1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #41
snapple
i think i'm high
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: on da wave~
Posts: 6,231
Rep Power: 22
snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man
Word, to this day i don't know why people give him the honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nas

because they both dropped 2 classic albums, both fell off and tried to go completely commercial, and both beefed together, both grew up in the same places, and now they squashed their beef and are gonna do an album together, thats why people mention them in the same sentence
__________________

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #42
Luther Large
Veteran Member
 
Luther Large's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: The staircase
Posts: 2,812
Rep Power: 14
Luther Large shaolin monk
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol the fact that u underestimate andre shows that you dont know what a lyricist is.

yall mutha fuckas stay underrestimating him and its sad.
i dont know what a lyricist is

u the 1 who truly dont know what a lyricist is if u think L is overated just

the reason u probly think that is becuz u dont like his style cuz he is definetly a top 10 lyricist if not a top 20 since punchline rapping has a big part in hip hop and he was the best to ever do it i think that puts him in there somwhere

i aint underestimatin andre 3000 who WAS good and then COMPLETLEY FELL OFF so bad theres probly no turning back
__________________
I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:38 PM   #43
Wongo921
Senior Member
 
Wongo921's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 145
Rep Power: 0
Wongo921 grasshopper
Default

i dont think andre 3000 has fallen off that bad
Wongo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 12:28 AM   #44
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chi-Town FOO!
Posts: 2,245
Rep Power: 15
Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
i dont know what a lyricist is

u the 1 who truly dont know what a lyricist is if u think L is overated just

the reason u probly think that is becuz u dont like his style cuz he is definetly a top 10 lyricist if not a top 20 since punchline rapping has a big part in hip hop and he was the best to ever do it i think that puts him in there somwhere

i aint underestimatin andre 3000 who WAS good and then COMPLETLEY FELL OFF so bad theres probly no turning back
lmao andre hasnt fell off at all. and why is punch line rapping a big part cause yall NY fools stuck on that shit? gtfoh Big L is not a top 10 lyricist stop smokin that crack
__________________
www.myspace.com/djkingmidas1

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 02:54 AM   #45
Foxxx-Mulder
FBI Agent
 
Foxxx-Mulder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bulgaria
Age: 27
Posts: 230
Rep Power: 0
Foxxx-Mulder grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Foxxx-Mulder Send a message via Skype™ to Foxxx-Mulder
Default

Ja Rules, i dont like his music, but thats not the reason i hate him, i hate that stupid mother fucker cuz he's tryin to copy 2pac style, plus he started makin pop music with that fat ass bitch j lo, and thats not all, he was a featuring at her album and their song (i dont remember the name of the song) won an award for best hip hop at some gay ass MTV awards, can u believe it j lo wining hip hop award, its redicolous while in the same category nas was nominated and he lost from a latino pop singer. Now thats some real bullshit.
50 Cent cuz he disses too many rappers that have done a lot more for hip hop than him.
Mase - i dont hate him it's just that he's bugging me, since he got that single "i'm back"
Nelly - i dont know if i should mantion that gay cuz he aint even a rapper he's just a pop singer, that's making fun of hip hop, the biggest poser ever.
__________________

Foxxx @ MySpace
Knowledge wisdom understanding like King Solomon's wealth
You're a player but only because you be playin yourself
Foxxx-Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one