news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-30-2006, 07:30 PM   #31
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Kanye West Late Registration I broke this cd. .

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:00 PM   #32
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Thats funny because all of those rappers are better then some of the chi-town fags you dickride 24/7
i dont dickride anyone.

that punchline shit is played out thats why none of them fools with names are getting signed. lol right now there are a shitload of chicago artists getting signed. can you say the same for NY? no

and to luther big l is not top 10 fool especially if u goin by lyrics. i can name 10 ppl better than him and more

Nas
Rakim
KRS One
GZA
Big Pun
Biggie
Jay-z
AZ
Masta Ace
Andre 3000
Scarface
Ras Kass
Ice Cube
Crooked I
Kool G rap
Big Daddy kane
Royce 5'9''
Canibus

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 09:22 PM   #33
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lost Prophet
u guys are like whiney little bitches when it comes to music... jada is raw, styles use to be, em use to be ridic, nore is good but does get annoying, dipset is overated but 40 cal can freestyle his ass off, big l is overated but is original so he gets his just does, jay-z is raw back then but he has fallen off, kanye has a ghostwriter so i dont really consider him an mc, though i still do hate him u must admit he got some skills, pac great but also overated, and i still say u guys r whiney little bitches who dont listen to enough of that individuals music to really understand how raw they r or were
i like this dude....i strongly agree with you and feel that a lot of people here judge artists for the wrong reasons and aren't familiar with catalauges they just love to love and love to hate. and don't sleep on hell rell =)

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 10:20 AM   #34
Iron Man

Iron Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
Jay-Z - I can't say it enough, I don't know why hes considered a GOAT rapper, regardless of Reasonable Doubt or not, I can't get into this fool
Word, to this day i don't know why people give him the honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nas
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #35
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
i dont dickride anyone.

that punchline shit is played out thats why none of them fools with names are getting signed. lol right now there are a shitload of chicago artists getting signed. can you say the same for NY? no

and to luther big l is not top 10 fool especially if u goin by lyrics. i can name 10 ppl better than him and more

Nas
Rakim
KRS One
GZA
Big Pun
Biggie
Jay-z
AZ
Masta Ace
Andre 3000
Scarface
Ras Kass
Ice Cube
Crooked I
Kool G rap
Big Daddy kane
Royce 5'9''
Canibus

wtf? canibus is a punchline rapper too

he just uses bigger words and less slang

you know your list is a joke when you think andre 3000 is better than Big L

get outta here with that shit

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #36
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Chamillionare
Camron
Juelz
Tupac

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:02 PM   #37
-Gambino-

-Gambino- grasshopper

People hates Pac just because of his fame imo. :/ And that's not right.
For example if Biggie would have that fame and Pac not then i'm like 99% sure people would love Pac more than BIG. Because in overall they're both at the same level but nobody talks shit about Biggie almost never.
-Gambino- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:27 PM   #38
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like pac better than BIG, and I think both are overrated....

GhettoGnom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #39
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gambino-
People hates Pac just because of his fame imo. :/ And that's not right.
For example if Biggie would have that fame and Pac not then i'm like 99% sure people would love Pac more than BIG. Because in overall they're both at the same level but nobody talks shit about Biggie almost never.
co-sign

i can understand sum people not feelin his music but sum people hate him 4 his fame and cuz alot of commercial fans like him.......atleast thats what i see

and im not even a big pac fan but i know what u mean

- AZ

Old 05-01-2006, 03:00 PM   #40
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
wtf? canibus is a punchline rapper too

he just uses bigger words and less slang

you know your list is a joke when you think andre 3000 is better than Big L

get outta here with that shit
lol the fact that u underestimate andre shows that you dont know what a lyricist is.

yall mutha fuckas stay underrestimating him and its sad.

Old 05-01-2006, 03:22 PM   #41
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man
Word, to this day i don't know why people give him the honor to be mentioned in the same sentence as Nas

because they both dropped 2 classic albums, both fell off and tried to go completely commercial, and both beefed together, both grew up in the same places, and now they squashed their beef and are gonna do an album together, thats why people mention them in the same sentence

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 05:25 PM   #42
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
lol the fact that u underestimate andre shows that you dont know what a lyricist is.

yall mutha fuckas stay underrestimating him and its sad.
i dont know what a lyricist is

u the 1 who truly dont know what a lyricist is if u think L is overated just

the reason u probly think that is becuz u dont like his style cuz he is definetly a top 10 lyricist if not a top 20 since punchline rapping has a big part in hip hop and he was the best to ever do it i think that puts him in there somwhere

i aint underestimatin andre 3000 who WAS good and then COMPLETLEY FELL OFF so bad theres probly no turning back

- AZ

Old 05-01-2006, 08:38 PM   #43
Wongo921

Wongo921 grasshopper

i dont think andre 3000 has fallen off that bad
Wongo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 12:28 AM   #44
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
i dont know what a lyricist is

u the 1 who truly dont know what a lyricist is if u think L is overated just

the reason u probly think that is becuz u dont like his style cuz he is definetly a top 10 lyricist if not a top 20 since punchline rapping has a big part in hip hop and he was the best to ever do it i think that puts him in there somwhere

i aint underestimatin andre 3000 who WAS good and then COMPLETLEY FELL OFF so bad theres probly no turning back
lmao andre hasnt fell off at all. and why is punch line rapping a big part cause yall NY fools stuck on that shit? gtfoh Big L is not a top 10 lyricist stop smokin that crack

Old 05-02-2006, 02:54 AM   #45
Foxxx-Mulder
FBI Agent

Foxxx-Mulder grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Foxxx-Mulder Send a message via Skype™ to Foxxx-Mulder

Ja Rules, i dont like his music, but thats not the reason i hate him, i hate that stupid mother fucker cuz he's tryin to copy 2pac style, plus he started makin pop music with that fat ass bitch j lo, and thats not all, he was a featuring at her album and their song (i dont remember the name of the song) won an award for best hip hop at some gay ass MTV awards, can u believe it j lo wining hip hop award, its redicolous while in the same category nas was nominated and he lost from a latino pop singer. Now thats some real bullshit.
50 Cent cuz he disses too many rappers that have done a lot more for hip hop than him.
Mase - i dont hate him it's just that he's bugging me, since he got that single "i'm back"
Nelly - i dont know if i should mantion that gay cuz he aint even a rapper he's just a pop singer, that's making fun of hip hop, the biggest poser ever.

Foxxx @ MySpace
Knowledge wisdom understanding like King Solomon's wealth
You're a player but only because you be playin yourself
Foxxx-Mulder is offline   Reply With Quote