news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-30-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default My new jack swing mixtape (sticky special for the Sound Shack)

I put together a mixtape of some good new jack swing tracks. Some were #1 hits for several weeks during 1987-1992, while some of them may be considered underrated.

Tracklist:

Code:
01-johnny_gill-rub_you_the_right_way
02-guy-groove_me
03-r._kelly_and_public_announcement-shes_loving_me
04-jodeci-gotta_love
05-bell_biv_devoe-do_me
06-bobby_brown-my_perogative
07-father_mc-ill_do_4_u
08-bell_biv_devoe-poison
09-boyz_ii_men-motownphilly
10-keith_sweat-i_want_her
11-bobby_brown-every_little_step
12-wreckx-n-effect-rump_shaker
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4YE1WHO1

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:27 AM   #2
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

unstuck

I guess new jack swing gets no love

Old 09-06-2008, 07:23 PM   #3

2788 shaolin monk

Major bumpage here.

Any possibility of a re-up?
2788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

oh shit...hahaha i have all those songs on mp3...maybe you want a few tracks from here?

Old 09-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #5

2788 shaolin monk

Yeah, If you could. Numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11 & 12

Thanks in advance
2788 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump.
reeee-up
reeee-up!
Old 01-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wish i could find a producer that can produce new jack swing. i would kill
Old 01-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont know what rump shakers doing on there but thats a nice lil tape if a bit obvious.

Id also put more Guy, babyface, SWV, Raplh Tresvant

and less Boyz II men
Old 01-15-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

r n b threads never do well on this site I made a big 90's r n b thread in sound scheck back in the day and no one was interested in it
Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #10
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

hahaha IDK why rumpshaker is on there....I guess because it was teddy's work and 1992 was the end of that era...r.kelly's debut flopped because of it.

ill try to reup this later on today

Old 01-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #11
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

cause rumpshakers the fuckin truth thats why, it's the nastiest joint on there other then Poison
Old 01-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

aight i put 2 more guy tracks in but I dont have the future album. 1 babyface track...his 1991 album was aight...dont have his 1989 with all the #1 hits...I picked the best single with the most pop in it on the 1991 album. I guess I should PM that 2788 guy since he logged on yesterday and I never upped the tracks them.

Ill get it up within the next hour

Old 01-15-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

This time I didnt bother numbers on the tracks or making m3u file or anything else....just copied those tracks and a few other and threw them into a folder.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D1P36LS6

Old 01-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #14
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You need to put a bit of En Vogue innit too.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
You need to put a bit of En Vogue innit too.
I was thinking of putting in some Troop in there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
r n b threads never do well on this site I made a big 90's r n b thread in sound scheck back in the day and no one was interested in it
Yeah, but sometimes the interest strikes eventually in hip-hop boards. Sometimes I like watching those kids grow up....then they come here and want some of that rnb, motown and reggae roots....then you hear about them buying their first jazz album....yeah I get excited when it happens.