news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-04-2006, 05:23 AM   #16
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

- I'm sick of stupid kids who think 50cent is the best rapper of all time and wu tang sucks because its not current.

- I'm sick of people who don't know anything about hip-hop critizing it.

- I'm sick of hearing those speeded up vocal samples that sound like chipmunks, for example, the chorus on kanye's Through The Wire.

- I'm sick of people acting like grills are new and straight outta houstan. The clan already had grills for over 10 years and people even had them in the 80's.

- I'm sick of catching songs with shitty lyrical content getting all the action.

- I'm sick of record labels being fags and fucking up good albums to get more sales.

- I'm sick of good rappers getting killed
Old 05-04-2006, 05:31 AM   #17
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

rappers always talkin about money and material things
and having a simplistic, disrespectful view towards women
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:22 AM   #18
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blast
  • Rapper's bringing out clothing lines - See Todd Smith, State Property, Snoop Wear, Shady Ltd, G-Unit clothing, Rocawear...and yes...Wu-Wear. Stick to the music.
  • East Vs. West Vs. South Vs. Whoever, let's have a bit of unity in the hip hop community, the music will be better that way.
  • Folks who think you're ignorant just because you'd rather listen to the beat than lyrics...was there a rule saying you can't?
  • Every new rapper coming out claiming to a pimp or a player. Knowing damn well they were a virgin until the release of their first CD.
Feel free to add on...

hahaha lol

What about every rapper trying to be hollywood...

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:10 AM   #19
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quik17
8) Unlikily concert combinations... Wu Tang is coming to the Univesity of Hartford this weekend with none other than the Ying Yang Twins...
YOU KIDDING!!!
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:01 PM   #20
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta
Default yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T
YOU KIDDING!!!
Its true, I am going to see Method Man and poss some other wu members at University of Hartford this weekend, and apparently the Ying Yang Twins are gonna be there according to my friend. It is for like a spring weekend thing before exams start... The students prolly thought it would be funny if all the asian named rap groups got together. Ill have more details about who is exactly going after saturday.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:35 PM   #21
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the lack of creativity
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 10:10 PM   #22
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Jae Hood saying "Watch out for Tales from the Hood"
Old 05-05-2006, 09:21 AM   #23
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Masta Killer
rappers always talkin about money and material things
and having a simplistic, disrespectful view towards women

Co-Fucking Sign!
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 10:22 AM   #24
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh, Shit, I forgot... Kanye West soul samples. Goddamn how that son knows to destroy a song, like Diamonds are Forever or I Got A Woman
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:22 PM   #25
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

Yeah Ying Yang went on 1st then it was method man. Ying Yang was wack, but method man is a really good preformer and tore it up.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 11:36 PM   #26
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
- I'm sick of good rappers getting killed
this should be number ONE on everybodys list

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:37 PM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just hate all the pigeon holeing, fuck labeling, gangster rap, backpack etc..
good hip hop is good hip hop end of story.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #28
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

The mixtapes.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:18 PM   #29
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaShPG
muhfuckaz complaining about hip hop and being pessimistic backpackers 24/7.
but dey don't hear me doe.

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 04:39 PM   #30
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

1.Worthless fads being made: Crunk, Hyphy, Snap, Crump Screwed and Chopped Crack Music etc...

2.NBA/NFL players trying to rap. I heard Chamillionare and Shaq just did a track together, Ron Artest was on Beef 10 looking like fucking cornball in his music video, and who can forget that catastrophe of an album Roy Jones put out...YALL MUST HAVE FORGOT!...(Lmfao)

3.Every using past as a claim to fame: Drug deals, killings, king of what ever.

4.Promotional beefs. ie 50 & Game

5.Artist that need to just give it up:
Mary J - What is she like 50 something by now.
LL Cool J - Personally i dont think he's put out a good single or been on one since "4,3,2,1"

6.Unnesessary deaths Proof, T.I. body guard, Bustas body guard.(But then again that is what there jobs entitle, there just that YOUR BODY GUARD. IDK you be the judge.)

7.Shitty lyrics: "Im Tupacinin//
Im oww wappinin//
Im shoobydopdopdop dowapinin//" - Juelz Santana

8.Hip hop show host dick ridding: Tigger, Linx, Julica. Atleast Sway does tend to tell the truth on occasion.

9.Homo thugs: Cameron.

10.Artist turning to the big screen

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Last edited by Dough Snatcher; 05-07-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote