news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-02-2006, 10:38 PM   #16
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Andre fucked up when he did the grammy's in the neon green native stereo type perfomance. He better prey the WAR CHIEF doesn't get on becuae i'll stomp his ass out, and if the rest of the Dungeon Family wants to get it, they can get it too

Hey YA Bitches
Eccentric or Gimmick? Even an eccentric would reconize ignorance, stereotypes toward other cultures, and other things that are generally bad for your health. Pissing off the WAR CHIEF is bad for your health!

Fucking pink gun packing mother fucker. I'd like to see some one pull a pink gun out on me.........................really. Pull that pink gun out of your purse Andre-a!

Last edited by WARPATH; 05-02-2006 at 10:41 PM.
WARPATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:04 AM   #17
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
Andre fucked up when he did the grammy's in the neon green native stereo type perfomance. He better prey the WAR CHIEF doesn't get on becuae i'll stomp his ass out, and if the rest of the Dungeon Family wants to get it, they can get it too

Hey YA Bitches
Eccentric or Gimmick? Even an eccentric would reconize ignorance, stereotypes toward other cultures, and other things that are generally bad for your health. Pissing off the WAR CHIEF is bad for your health!

Fucking pink gun packing mother fucker. I'd like to see some one pull a pink gun out on me.........................really. Pull that pink gun out of your purse Andre-a!
Andres faggy style is irrealivent, he dressed like that when he was spitting some ill shit to. You know he didn't mean nothing against indians with that shit and you know he's not gay despite his often fruity outfits, so whats your problem really?

On the real, you look stupid talkin trash about one of the best emcees from the ATL who could freeze his own shit then sell it for more money then you gonna make your whole fucking life.

Last edited by KBOS; 05-03-2006 at 12:07 AM.
KBOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 12:05 AM   #18
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

yall gay as hell yall the hood fashion police or somethin? what do the clothes have to do with his skills?

this nigga is nice as hell stop hating

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 05:24 AM   #19
KBOS

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
yall gay as hell yall the hood fashion police or somethin? what do the clothes have to do with his skills?

this nigga is nice as hell stop hating

Take that plural shit back, it was just one stupid mother fucker (Charging soldier or something)
Old 05-03-2006, 06:00 AM   #20
Bone Collecta
Veteran Member

Bone Collecta grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Bone Collecta Send a message via Yahoo to Bone Collecta

there are others that havent posted in here so im addressing them b4 they do

Bone Collecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 06:26 AM   #21
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

outkast is one of my favorite groups!

the beats are so musical, both rappers fit perfectly...

ATLiens & aquemini are both classics,

But I like big boi a bit better then Andre...

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:37 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Take that plural shit back, it was just one stupid mother fucker (Charging soldier or something)
Yeah ok, i'm stupid huh?

What race are you buddy, I am gonna assume your white, because you be jacking other peoples cultures and don't even realize when shit's being tampered with because you don't have nothing to claim for yourself. Andre is an ignorant mother fucker, and shines in this perfomance. Your an ignorant mother fucker and it shines in this thread. I'd think if Andre really came up from any struggle he would appreciate other peoples structure.

But if you aren't white, and say your chinese or black- how would you feel if I dressed up like Zulu Warrior, samurai, or egyptian in hot pants or somthing and started jumping around like i'm hot on national TV? Or what if I dressed up like a china man and walked around saying ching chang ching chang chong-Television has been desicrating cultures for so long you don't even see what's wrong with that picture.When I get on i'm gonna dress up like a pilgrim and do a show where I chop natives up, then people will see.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:41 PM   #23
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

I've already posted up my thoughts on Andre, so won't say anymore, except;

"Why you worried bout my clothes
if my flow gon' change the world"

Not a Andre quote, but fits this pathetic argument perfectly.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 01:53 PM   #24
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blast
I've already posted up my thoughts on Andre, so won't say anymore, except;

"Why you worried bout my clothes
if my flow gon' change the world"

Not a Andre quote, but fits this pathetic argument perfectly.
Yeah it seems pathetic to little white boy from the UK. But peoples that still honor their traditions and culture know what i'm talking about. Doesn't have to be white,black, asian, indian, the world needs to show a certain amount of respect to all peoples cultures- period.

So any one else want say some ignorant shit-

Eat a dick

Fuck your sister

Fuck your mother

Fuck your brother

Fuck your daughter

Eat shit

Have a nice day!
Old 05-03-2006, 02:03 PM   #25
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Nice Common quote from the Why remix.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:04 PM   #26
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

i agree with charging soldier

but callin sum1 a little white boy is also ignorant

but i still do it too

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:13 PM   #27
Rorschach
Sean.

Rorschach shaolin monk

Ummm, what exactly constitutes ignorance then?

Because that barrage of abuse is what I would call ignorance, after all I didn't call you any names, or call you out personally, so it was a little childish of you to say the least.

I'm white, I'm from England, but I know after looking in the picture thread I'm not the only white person on this board, and the admin is from London, so I don't think that makes my opinion any less valid.

I can only assume I touched a nerve, so you need to resort to foul language to get your point across, which is cool, but take that kind of lame behaviour to a G-Unit forum and act the e-thug over there.

Thanks to certain un-named people for ruining what started out as a perfectly reasonable discussion on people not giving Andre the recognition he deserves.
Rorschach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 02:15 PM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yo Charging Chill Out on the Rhetoric!!
Old 05-03-2006, 07:28 PM   #29
KBOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
Yeah ok, i'm stupid huh?
yup

Quote:
What race are you buddy, I am gonna assume your white, because you be jacking other peoples cultures and don't even realize when shit's being tampered with because you don't have nothing to claim for yourself.
Im black

Quote:
Andre is an ignorant mother fucker, and shines in this perfomance.
Just the fact that you called Andre ignorant is IGNORANT. Andre is not ignorant, however what he did was ignorant, which every fucking human on the planet does once in awhile. BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES, STOP CRYING ABOUT ANDRES INDIAN OUTFIT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS EMCEE SKILLS. What makes the point you're trying to make even more irrealivent is the fact that Andre doesn't even have anything against native americans.

Quote:
Your an ignorant mother fucker and it shines in this thread.
How so? I'm not ignorant, I just don't give a fuck if Andre dressed like an indian for about 10mins 3 years ago.

Quote:
But if you aren't white, and say your chinese or black- how would you feel if I dressed up like Zulu Warrior, samurai, or egyptian in hot pants or somthing and started jumping around like i'm hot on national TV?
If I had respect for you like I have for Andre and I knew you didn't mean any offense then I really wouldn't give a fuck.

Quote:
I'd think if Andre really came up from any struggle he would appreciate other peoples structure.
I'd think if you came up from any struggle then you wouldn't be whining about ONE FUCKING OUTFIT that offended you. I'd think if you came up from any struggle you would know what real issues are and you'd know what REAL discrimination is like. Your whining about andre's clothing completely irrealivent to this thread.

Quote:
Or what if I dressed up like a china man and walked around saying ching chang ching chang chong-Television has been desicrating cultures for so long you don't even see what's wrong with that picture.When I get on i'm gonna dress up like a pilgrim and do a show where I chop natives up, then people will see.
I agree with some of that shit, but its irrealivent considering andre's intentions were to not bad and its especailly irrealivent to this thread considering that it has nothing to do with his music.
Old 05-03-2006, 07:31 PM   #30
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

i dressed up as an indian when I was a kid