news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-03-2006, 08:53 PM   #31
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

whos hatin? all of 2 people on this board?

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 09:49 PM   #32
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
Yeah ok, i'm stupid huh?

What race are you buddy, I am gonna assume your white, because you be jacking other peoples cultures and don't even realize when shit's being tampered with because you don't have nothing to claim for yourself. Andre is an ignorant mother fucker, and shines in this perfomance. Your an ignorant mother fucker and it shines in this thread. I'd think if Andre really came up from any struggle he would appreciate other peoples structure.

But if you aren't white, and say your chinese or black- how would you feel if I dressed up like Zulu Warrior, samurai, or egyptian in hot pants or somthing and started jumping around like i'm hot on national TV? Or what if I dressed up like a china man and walked around saying ching chang ching chang chong-Television has been desicrating cultures for so long you don't even see what's wrong with that picture.When I get on i'm gonna dress up like a pilgrim and do a show where I chop natives up, then people will see.
yo youre one angry and sensative motherfucker, god damn....in the melting pot of america, especially here in new york, fashion is adopted. i'm sure if i went through your clothes i could critizie you with the same thing youre accusing andre of. nobody wants to hear you preach aboutsome bullshit and ruin the thread take it to KTL and make a thread complaing about race/relegion thats where its at.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 09:25 AM   #33
Dante
Devils never cry

Dante grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Dante Send a message via Yahoo to Dante

Andre is most definetly dope. One of my all time favorites. Greatest MC from the south IMO.
Old 05-04-2006, 01:13 PM   #34
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

"To speak the truth, it takes bravery" -RZA

What's my problem? I bought that Album, I am an outkast fan, I even got some of their clothes, but they fucked up the game when they fucked with my culture with their stereo types- So Fuck Andrea 3000, and fuck anyone that thinks what he did was ok.

Andre thinks he can do whatever he wants and be considered an eccentric, but when he crossed that line he became a Gimmick. He sold out to white america- that's my point.

For any euro-cats I aplologize, I know europeans have culture too. So in that respect my wording came of as ignorant- I realized that after I posted it. I was just trying to say- If you don't see how this kind of stereo typing effects other people then you probably don't have any culture of your own.

Peace
Old 05-04-2006, 01:23 PM   #35
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Ignoring his political correctness or lack thereof, Andre, and Outkast as a whole, is one of the best there ever will be. They're SO underrated. When's the last time you've seen a top ten list with Kast on it? Yeh. But really, how many records are as good as Aquemini? Not many. There's one out of place track on it, but everything save that one is just fire. Its funky, its positive, its fun, its lyrically strong. One of the best CDs ever made.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 06:21 PM   #36
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
"To speak the truth, it takes bravery" -RZA

What's my problem? I bought that Album, I am an outkast fan, I even got some of their clothes, but they fucked up the game when they fucked with my culture with their stereo types- So Fuck Andrea 3000, and fuck anyone that thinks what he did was ok.

Andre thinks he can do whatever he wants and be considered an eccentric, but when he crossed that line he became a Gimmick. He sold out to white america- that's my point.

For any euro-cats I aplologize, I know europeans have culture too. So in that respect my wording came of as ignorant- I realized that after I posted it. I was just trying to say- If you don't see how this kind of stereo typing effects other people then you probably don't have any culture of your own.

Peace
Its really no big fucking deal, stop crying and get over it. Read my post again.
Old 05-05-2006, 05:46 PM   #37
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Its really no big fucking deal, stop crying and get over it. Read my post again.
ok, quit replying then if it's no big deal, crybaby, quit your whining around, just cuz i schooled you on some shit

Now I don't even remember what I was saying, to lazy to read your post.

oh yeah Eat a popsicle, and sugar cane

no halbo espanol

7- Layer Burritos are low in fat

George Bush don't like black people

George Bush don't like indians either

Neither does Andre 3000

Big Boi would rap circles around Andre anyday

And I own all the outkast albums

Ok, I don't have ATLiens but oh well i'll cop it soon enough

Oh yeah Andre 3000 has dope skills on the mic.

I never siad he didn't

He however ignorant

So am I, but oh well what can you do but learn as you grow

And your a homo

Just kidding you probably like woman, me too

I bet we could have Lovers in a former life.

Why did you become a man in this life

Ha Ha, got you again didn't eye.

Hey I misspelled eye, it's suppose to be I.

Lighten up, it's just an Internet forum

Anyone that defends Andre 3000 pink, pistol packing ass is OKAY in my book.

Did I forget to mention I own almost all of outkasts albums, and even their funny looking clothes

Actually I have a shirt with a Pack of cards, an alien on a bicycle, it's pretty dope

Anyways, I don't really care what you think, real people know what i'm talking about

Hey your pretty real, you just looking for an exscuse to pop off?

Really? So was I, hey we have a lot in common!
Old 05-05-2006, 06:13 PM   #38
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

andre is one of the best emcess to do it. hes flamin' all over aquemini
Old 05-06-2006, 05:00 AM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

andre is dope, the ATliens album is in my top 30 probably.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 01:15 PM   #40
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^well then Aquemini must be in your top 10 then