news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 05-04-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa
Default Dear Admins (pII) Forum Pls Read!!!!

Admins,
I'm sorry but this site is not kept up to date. Why must we always check the forums with updates. You guys should have the exclusive information for us. If you guys don't have time to update the site hand in your admins tag because this site should be updated frequently there is too much volume on the site not to have updates. Why are we receiving updates in the forums? Forums are for discussion not the news that should be on the front page but isn't. I strongly suggest you guys get on your J.O.'s before time's up. It upsets me to write this to you .. but it's pissing me off i don't know who on the forum agrees with me... but let it be known... you guys aren't doing your jobs! I post more exclusives on the forums more than ya'll post on the front page what's the deal? Updates should be on the front page... ex. Method Man is performing at the house of blues tommorrow nite in A.C. where's the update on the front page to let our visitor's know?! i don't mean to sound like a dick but get cha'll asses on the ball man!

P-Noid Brown
-Got a problem come see me!

Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 05-04-2006 at 03:55 PM.
P-Noid Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:26 AM   #2
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

seriously though, in all my time on this site it has not once been run well as far as news and information. Such a big deal is made about this being the official site of the clan but its like a fan site that the creator lost interest in 2 months ago
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 01:55 AM   #3
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

we're living in ruins
something unfixable
like the pillage of the bruins
back in '87
trust this shit I know.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:08 PM   #4
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

some niggaz just comment too much
Old 05-06-2006, 12:03 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yo P PM Me any updates and I'll do what I can
Old 05-08-2006, 05:51 PM   #6
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

i think there should be like a new rule any exclusive info should go to the mods and not the forum.. and anything posted should be pulled double check for authenticity then post it on the main page just my thoughts... i think the mods can also help as far as scheduling performance on the sites... check myspace pages and shit like that to keep this place running correct.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:02 PM   #7
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben
Yo P PM Me any updates and I'll do what I can

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 06:03 PM   #8
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

wtf they cant even respond to this thread
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 07:30 PM   #9
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

^^^they're busy banning Goddess
Old 05-08-2006, 09:35 PM   #10
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for performances there used to be a calendar for that. It was brought up earlier that we should bring the calendar back.

and yes, mods could edit the calendar before.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 10:15 PM   #11
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro wooz
seriously though, in all my time on this site it has not once been run well as far as news and information. Such a big deal is made about this being the official site of the clan but its like a fan site that the creator lost interest in 2 months ago
Lmfao, hahahhahaaha
Old 05-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #12
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

damn sun... you stay with my dick in ya mouth...
and you call yourself a man i pity you duke... startin e-beef... your pitiful.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #13
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by crass
^^^they're busy banning Goddess

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 06:29 PM   #14
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

oh yea i'm bangin full of fruit ask you mother she calls me her puerto rican starburst .

Staight up and down u'z a MO , stop talking shit... U just a jealous snake thas all.