news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 05-06-2006, 09:56 AM   #16
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesus told me a nigger joke once.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:00 AM   #17
Oztradamus
The Cure-Coming Neveruary

Oztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venomsOztradamus five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
Jesus told me a nigger joke once.
The randomness loses it's luster after a while, you know..

Oztradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 10:03 AM   #18
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought I was being on topic. I should probably stop drinking at the job.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:47 AM   #19
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

You can take religion serious, no doubt, but not fanatic, that's madness.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:29 PM   #20
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think if muslims want to outlaw a drawings of Muhammed that's fine. But I feel thats within their religion, and no one has a duty to respect anyone else in any sort of way.

I think people should be respectful of others, but sadly that is not how the world works.

Its not up to muslims to tell the world they cannot draw Muhammed or Jesus or Mickey Mouse for that matter. And it is especially not up to them to kill people for drawing it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 12:39 PM   #21
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

i'm not muslim,but a lot of my friends are,they take their religion very seriously (most of 'em)
they pray 5 times a day,they fast during rammadan etc.
and if they dont like it when people mock their religion,than JUST DONT DO IT!!
what kinda shit is that,why cant people just respect other peoples beliefs.
and dont come with that "terrorists dont respect our beliefs either."
cus they are a very small percentage of muslims,and people who dont know that,have prolly never been around muslims in their life.

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 08:23 PM   #22
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

the peeps that drew those cartoons knew exactly what they where doing and what reaction it would make
Old 05-06-2006, 08:28 PM   #23
JASPER
array peezeez

Old 05-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #24
thwak
over rates mathematics

thwak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to thwak

I don't think it was neccisarly the image of muhhammed that upset alot of muslims. I think it was the whole muhhammed incurages terrorism that caused alot of muslims to be upset.

and the ones who were terriorists just needed a scapegoat anyway.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #25
The Lost Prophet
Fuck a title

The Lost Prophet shaolin monk

muslums are being killed averyday for there religion and country. then a country decides to rub it in our face that we are all terrorist. HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU FEEL! U DONT KICK PEOPLE WHEN THERE DOWN! what would have happened if a white person would have put a racist picture of a black person in the LA newspaper in 1966. RIOTS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS! BUT ITS WORST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT JUST DISRESPECTING THE PEOPLE, BUT THERE PROPHET! THATS THE PROBLEM. i'm muslum and my friends crack jokes all the time whether its camel jocky or terrorist, but i know them and i know they r just joking. THIS I ALSO WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN LIGHTLY, ESPECIALLY IF I'M POOR AND DEPRIVED

"I dont battle anymore! I uplift mothafuckers!-gza
The Lost Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 06:22 AM   #26
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap
i'm not muslim,but a lot of my friends are,they take their religion very seriously (most of 'em)
they pray 5 times a day,they fast during rammadan etc.
and if they dont like it when people mock their religion,than JUST DONT DO IT!!
what kinda shit is that,why cant people just respect other peoples beliefs.
and dont come with that "terrorists dont respect our beliefs either."
cus they are a very small percentage of muslims,and people who dont know that,have prolly never been around muslims in their life.
I live in the centre of a Muslim community right here, got lots of Arab friends around here, and they all cool, they all obsessed with their religion, and that's al ok for me....

But if I catch any of these fuckers running over my car, trashing my stuff, hurting others, over a simple cartoon? You better believe he's goin' 6 feet under, what's that have to do with religion??
Nuthin'...
And that goes for any religion, I never saw any Buddhists, Christians, Hindu's, Jews pulling of shit like that...
So, if they wanna earn a good name and respect with their religion, they need to stop acting childish on stuff like this, it's simple as that.

Sure, some friends of mine are die-hard fanatics aswell, and they like to trash everything aswell over a mather like this, and they know how I think about this, but pfff they don't really care, their religion is always more important then friendship, fine by me, I respect that, but even if it is a friend of mine, I catch one of these sucker pulling of stunts like that with me?? I'm gonna hit back.
Old 05-07-2006, 06:30 AM   #27
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Why would a muslim attack you? I doubt that they are any sort of a crime ellement where you live.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #28
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington
I live in the centre of a Muslim community right here, got lots of Arab friends around here, and they all cool, they all obsessed with their religion, and that's al ok for me....

But if I catch any of these fuckers running over my car, trashing my stuff, hurting others, over a simple cartoon? You better believe he's goin' 6 feet under, what's that have to do with religion??
Nuthin'...
And that goes for any religion, I never saw any Buddhists, Christians, Hindu's, Jews pulling of shit like that...
So, if they wanna earn a good name and respect with their religion, they need to stop acting childish on stuff like this, it's simple as that.

Sure, some friends of mine are die-hard fanatics aswell, and they like to trash everything aswell over a mather like this, and they know how I think about this, but pfff they don't really care, their religion is always more important then friendship, fine by me, I respect that, but even if it is a friend of mine, I catch one of these sucker pulling of stunts like that with me?? I'm gonna hit back.
where are you from man?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 11:01 AM   #29
WU-KILLAH
Commando Ultra

WU-KILLAH grasshopper

Muslims this muslims that ... the thing is that I know a lot of muslim too and guess what ? they don't give a fuck about these pictures. But as I said previously I know christians who were upset because of these pictures saying religion should be more respected ....
Old 05-07-2006, 01:22 PM   #30
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap
where are you from man?
Antwerp.

And I wasn't saying they'll attack me, I got lots of Muslim friends, but they would however choose religion above friendship.