news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 07-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #1
Weak

Weak grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Weak Send a message via MSN to Weak
Default My Christian and Islamic beliefs.

Peace be with you. I'd like to ask a question to those knowledable about the holy Bible and the glorious Kor'an.

I want to know if the people in the middle eastern also called as Islamic Extremists, have misrepresented the religion, or that they have a propable cause to be done as right as "suicide bombing". I'm not sure if it is simply the media that is demonizing the rest of the world as to Americans, or in fact, it is a reality. I want to know because i want to develop a relation between Christianity and Islam. I want to find some relation between them, and mabey dicover a homony between them. I simply won't stand worshiping a masonic Jesus. If some of you godz have any answers or statements, please add on.

Weakness - The fundemental aspect in all of human existance.
Weak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 02:50 PM   #2
7EL7
Yes Yes Yall

7EL7 crouching tiger
Default Re: My Christian and Islamic beliefs.

every one has misrepresented them because they all have misinterpreted the writings therein

misinterpreted

the message is "PRACTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS"

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."
7EL7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:17 PM   #3
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

peace, yes many have misinterpreted the righteous ways.

Islam does NOT allow suicide under no circumstances, therefore suicide bombings let alone killing innocent, is forbidden.

Islam is love thy neighbour as thyself, like Christianity.

Both cores are peace, only man adds latter thoughts that get caught up in modern political conquests and disputes.

good topic,
peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 05:55 PM   #4
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7EL7
every one has misrepresented them because they all have misinterpreted the writings therein

misinterpreted

the message is "PRACTICE RIGHTEOUSNESS"
Exactly.

There already is a massive relationship between "christians" n muslims. Where I come fae here in Scotland pretty much every Catholic in the country with a set of baws defends Muslims more n more these days. As much as the "british" media tried hiding shit fae us, as soon as the people of Scotland n Ireland learned about the true nature of the Palestinian situation, we been sportin PLO like our own. Although I cant exactly go into detail I hear fae my peoples in Ireland on the regular speak about the links between the IRA n PLO growin stronger every fuckin day. Its all 1 cause nah mean? People learnin more from that, n realisin the cause is much bigger also. Where my going with that?

Well when you find your lil cousin, uncle, auntie, or witever got a bullet up their innocent ass on way to the shop via a soldier in a country they dont even belong in...You could say all your hard work n dreams to live a peaceful life just got shagged up the ass. If yer whole family happen to be lying in pieces on wits left of yer floor the fuck can you do but attach yoself to a bomb n take out as many of the bastards as you can. Life to you may no longer be worth living. Or it could be that you have so much faith you would rather meet ur fam in the afterlife ASAP n take out some trash while gettin there. Lot of things come into play.

Back to ur question though. I can only give my opinion from a Catholics perspective who trully understands the fact that there are many struggles in life n they can be solved with people building n fightin the powers. I already see it happenin. Slow as a mofo. But its happenin. N eventually the tides gonna turn.

Like we say in gaelic, Tiocfaidh Ar La (our day will come).

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 06:30 PM   #5
Decka
Veteran Member

Decka crouching tiger

Great post big bad man, btw were in glasgow u from i been over there 3 times.
Old 07-01-2005, 06:37 PM   #6
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by method_mack1
Great post big bad man, btw were in glasgow u from i been over there 3 times.
U got mail.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 09:28 AM   #7
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For my understanding the Kor'an and the Old Testament in the Catholic Bible are the same. The Seperation between the three religions being, Jewish, Islamic, and Christian come after Abreham. He and his wife Sarah had three sons Joesph Issac and Jacob had 12 sons in all, leading to the twelve "tribes" of Israel. So from my understanding each of these three religions has the same basic background
Old 07-02-2005, 12:21 PM   #8
URa11FUX

URa11FUX grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to URa11FUX

Chirstianity = beliveing that Jesus is the messiah (christ)

The Koran doesn't teach that Jesus is the messiah and claims that he never died on a cross which makes being a true Muslim and a true Christian impossible.

Not only that but the Koran forbids friendship with Christians and Jews...
Quote:
Koran 5:51
O you who believe! do not take the Jews and Christians for friends; they are friends of each other and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.
URa11FUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 12:29 PM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by URa11FUX
Chirstianity = beliveing that Jesus is the messiah (christ)

The Koran doesn't teach that Jesus is the messiah and claims that he never died on a cross which makes being a true Muslim and a true Christian impossible.

Not only that but the Koran forbids friendship with Christians and Jews...
lol u gotta think passed that and assume the time that was said.

in the quran it also says that you can take a jew or a christian as a wife, slong they believe in one God. the quran doesnt say, you are only allowed to marry muslims.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 03:08 PM   #10
kingidivine
Divine Cypher

kingidivine grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to kingidivine Send a message via MSN to kingidivine Send a message via Yahoo to kingidivine

Christianity and Islam live in harmony in REAL countries like Palestine and Ethiopia. I mention these two places because I respect their religion and they respect mine. Ethiopian Orthodox is my favorite Christianity....real stuff. A lot of Palestinians are Christians. You think they don't support "suicide bombings"? The idea behind the bombings initally was a good thing. If you sacrifice yourself for the better of your people then that is righteous. The problem is that it's gotten out of hand. Brothers feel hopeless and see these bombings as the best possible outcome for their families and people.
kingidivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #11
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

i agree with bbm

i think there are extremists for every religion and holy books are often mis interpreted..

on suicice bombers, values and shit differs in the east compared to here but its still not an excuse

but with the lack of arms, and america funding israel maybe people see it as their only option?

orthadoxists of any religion dont beleive in killing for any reason, but people twist shit

what doesnt help is muslims all being placed into the jihadist, demonic terrorist category