news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-12-2006, 01:12 PM   #46
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

If I lived in Canada I might feel the same way as you but I don't so still shit on Canada Hip Hop. If it was an American Hip Hop vs Canadian Hip Hop tournament who would win? Exactly.. Canada Hip Hop might have some real artists then again they all may be 50 Cent's in disguise waiting to go Pop. Who watching the NHL playoffs anyway? Probably the Rascalz and Choclair. I'm just playing, Canada Hip Hop still whack to me. Peace.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #47
na diel
Wu-Tang Forever

na diel grasshopper

..man I heard that Bolivian rap is the shit..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/Nathaniel9
na diel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:41 PM   #48
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
see you can't make an opinion off that. You can't have an opinion until you hear the artists yourself. Now "I" can make an opinion because your right, the good majority of hip hop iz USA oriented and most of the folks I listen to are from the states. But you, your just talking out of your ass and judging a whole country's rap scene just from listening to one lousy mix tape? wtf?!
Now I dunno what your tastes are in rap, but honestly if you weren't such a dick about the whole situation I'd be glad to compare/list some artsists to your liking if u wanted that sounded similar to the MC's you like. But seriously, you need to school yourself b4 you make an opinion, thats like me saying some shit like "mobb deep iz shit and so iz nas cus I never heard them b4, but they're from the states so fuck em" Don't have such a bias opinion from "1" album, expand your horizons young bruv.
peace
O-W-N-E-D
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 06:46 PM   #49
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexodus the Nth Entity
Arcee, MC Collizhun, Eternia, Poor Man Militia, Theology 3, 4th Pyramid,
Classified, DL, K-Os, IRS, Brassmunk, Mathematik, Arythmetic (Production), Point Blank, Sauks, Solitair, Quartertones, Rugged Intellect....there's plenty of talent

yep !!!
shiet its hard to follow all these groups
coz theres too much talent
ahahah
Old 05-13-2006, 07:06 PM   #50
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know someone who used to roll with the Swollen Members.
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:49 PM   #51
the_cza

the_cza grasshopper

I have not read the full 3 or 4 pages. all i am going to say is ........

Infinite.

and

Black I

Peace.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:19 AM   #52
Right.
Banned

Right. grasshopper

Canadians are crazy.
Right. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:28 PM   #53
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The fact still remains that Canada hip-hop is whack.. I don't care how mad you get B, you won't ever convince me that Canada hip-hop is worth listening to or buying. I've downloaded some more Canada artists that I've heard from this page and with the exception of Sintacks (that someone told me to peep) the shit was garbage. Now I downloaded it all randomly off Kazaa, but I still wasn't impressed because I took in to consideration what you said about the Rascalz. I figured maybe he's right, one mixtape shouldn't influence my thoughts on ya'll hip hop but after doing more research I still have to say it's whack. I guess my opinion is too agressive to be taken lightly and I respect that but just don't let it bother you too much because I'm sure there's some people like me in Canada and the UK who feel the same about American hip hop. Two different places, two different ways of life. I hear Canada is a nice place though, you can keep your doors unlocked and all.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 04:40 PM   #54
mashqauck
+-

mashqauck crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to mashqauck

don't hate on a canadian just because south park does

canadians don't deserve such treatment!

there is good shit out there
Old 05-14-2006, 07:41 PM   #55
bonez07

bonez07 grasshopper

RIP Black-I
bonez07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:42 PM   #56
bonez07

bonez07 grasshopper

Canadian mixtape I did last year in may...check it out! And these aint even canadas main artist..and MAD people liked the mixtape so check it!

http://rapidshare.de/files/18523735/...-2005.rar.html
http://rapidshare.de/files/18685318/...005-2.rar.html
Old 05-15-2006, 01:52 AM   #57
chiba
N.I.

like i said before
try to find the songs on beat factory vol 1 and 2

i have to say canadian hip hop doesnt get much push here
its always the american stuff that gets the air play
local groups or other groups in canada dont get as much exposure
if anything toronto is known to have alot of hip hop acts (toronto is considered to be the new york of canada). you have a better chance of being known in toronto

montreal doesnt support its local english acts, they promote the local french stuff and thats usually stooopid ,and mainstream hip hop. this is why mathematik moved to toronto, and bless went to new york.
these french mcs would get torn apart in france in a heart beat

the rest of canada its hard for them to set up shop
vancouver has alot of dope mcs better than the rascalz
yet you dont hear anything about them, you have to know the underground scene to know whats up

theres alot of songs that cant be found when downloading

put it this way
it depends what your preferance is
if u like 50 cent and bling rap you wont find that here in canada
if you like ice cube, mack 10, 2 pac gangster shiet.. you wont find that here
if u like lil jon, ti, you wont find that crunk style here

canadain hip hop is concious/underground music
id have to say canadian hip hop could be compared to such artists
like poor richeous teachers, crooklyn dogers, group home, lost boys, the indie mcs IN TERMS OF STYLE

for real canada has some serious talent in terms of the elements

djing- a-track, killer jewl, kid koala etc.
breakdance- dyzee, peicez, cfm, redmask, supernats, meegus, filthy feet,flo rock, tactical etc.
graff- just too much to name

peace
Old 05-15-2006, 01:58 AM   #58
chiba
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge
Two different places, two different ways of life. I hear Canada is a nice place though, you can keep your doors unlocked and all.
naw man, i wouldnt recommend doin that.
canada is pretty ruff depending where u live.

i live in japan so i leave my stuff unlocked all the time
ahahaha
so if u wanna leave your door unlocked come to japan
Old 05-15-2006, 04:00 PM   #59
bonez07

bonez07 grasshopper

check the mixtape...and style wise ye i'd say we "underground" but yo check this page out: www.soundclick.com/canadiancontent...check any track with "scandalis" or "empire" and the lyrics are effing nuts..i put up this page to promote can con...and it has like 8000+ hits in less than 5 months...just pure hot shit none that weak stuff
Old 05-15-2006, 04:38 PM   #60
the_cza

the_cza grasshopper

I just read an article on Black-I. When did he die? That's some shit. I can't believe he gone.

R.I.P.

PEace.................