news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-27-2006, 06:45 AM   #16
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

Shogun Assassin would be good to have but i want a few of them

Battle Royale (edit: downloading it now, can convert after)
Fight Club
Half Baked
Shogun Assassin
Sin City
The Warriors

all i got is the animatrix and peep show season 1,2,3.

i got some stuff i can convert though. six feet under, sopranos, last two episodes of lost.

Last edited by Kong; 05-27-2006 at 07:04 AM.
Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:13 AM   #17
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

i think my i pod video is a really good mp3 player an one the best out there so id def advise buying one

but 2 problems i found battery it runs out pretty quick.

some just break randomly an have problems an shit but you get a year insurance so i guess your alright if anythign happens

and they scratch so easily! i jus bought i special sticker thats sracth proof and shit it only covers the screen but thats all i really minded about

and i dont ahve any films or tv programs on it just have music videos. would be happy to trade
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:26 AM   #18
Fayth
-Verbal Intercourse-

Fayth shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Fayth

still interested in getting one...hmm...
Fayth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:57 AM   #19
WUHEADSINCE93
Veteran Member

WUHEADSINCE93 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to WUHEADSINCE93

I have movie Ipod,but I don't have the updated quicktime to put movies on .I need help on how to convert and place movies on my Ipod some one help!!!!!!!!

I want you to put your hands together and
welcome him to the stage -- a big round of applause for Jackson Heights'
own, Mr. Randy Watson! Yesssss!!!! Randy Watson!
WUHEADSINCE93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:26 AM   #20
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

iPod is a strong sign of the apocalypse

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 10:02 AM   #21
Ink Is My Drink
Veteran Member

Ink Is My Drink shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUHEADSINCE93
I have movie Ipod,but I don't have the updated quicktime to put movies on .I need help on how to convert and place movies on my Ipod some one help!!!!!!!!
i downloaded videora ipod converter and use it alot to put music vids on my i pod (im using it now putting lost series 2 on) but im not sure if this the quickest program to convert the files to get them on i pod cos it can take awhile
Ink Is My Drink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:47 PM   #22
WuTangWarrior
Shittin on E-Gangstas

WuTangWarrior grasshopper

Music Videos:
A TON OF HIP-HOP

Movies:
Friday After Next
Spawn
Crash

TV Shows:
All of the Boondocks episodes (havent converted em yet but will soon), the only one i dont have is "Wingmen" Mash, hook it up (non-ipod format) if you can, and also i've never heard of X-Box Killer but try to hook that up if you can too lol.

Some Simpsons Episodes
A ton of Family Guy Episodes
__________________________________________________ ____________

A problem i'm having with the iPod right now (30gb) is that the battery life goes out so damn quick, like in an hour for video. Im thinking of using the battery replacement program but iono if its trustable or safe, what if they fuck it up or delete all your stuff or even find some shit that they find "illegal"?? iono what to do lol. BTW it was like this when i bought it off of eBay, i guess thats why it was like $250, but iono what to do with the battery.....

Last edited by WuTangWarrior; 05-27-2006 at 12:50 PM.
WuTangWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:54 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dont fucking get an ipod. after a few years the battery life will be non existant. trust me. apart from that they have the best functionability and intergration of all mp3 players, but they only last 4/5 year max. from my experiences anyway.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #24
Kong
Veteran Member

Kong drunken mastaKong drunken mastaKong drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuTangWarrior
Music Videos:
A TON OF HIP-HOP

Movies:
Friday After Next
Spawn
Crash

TV Shows:
All of the Boondocks episodes (havent converted em yet but will soon), the only one i dont have is "Wingmen" Mash, hook it up (non-ipod format) if you can, and also i've never heard of X-Box Killer but try to hook that up if you can too lol.

Some Simpsons Episodes
A ton of Family Guy Episodes
__________________________________________________ ____________

A problem i'm having with the iPod right now (30gb) is that the battery life goes out so damn quick, like in an hour for video. Im thinking of using the battery replacement program but iono if its trustable or safe, what if they fuck it up or delete all your stuff or even find some shit that they find "illegal"?? iono what to do lol. BTW it was like this when i bought it off of eBay, i guess thats why it was like $250, but iono what to do with the battery.....
i think thats about normal for video i got the same i pod sounds about the same, i got a car charger tho and a mains one.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:58 PM   #25
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

I FUCKING L*VE MY IPOD VIDEO!!! IT was always a dream of mine to get an ipod lol. When i finally got an ipod which was the IPOD Video 60 i was amazed. You can watch videos, convert ur own videos, listen to a shit load of music of course, plug it into tv sets, and all sorts of other neat shit. Just so convenient, especially if you want to carry all those wu videos on ur computer etc etcc heheheehhehehehehjeheheeheheherhwaerewhhe
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 07:53 PM   #26
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

I use Jodix Free iPod Video Converter. I was very surprised to find a free programm, that works perfectly fine, plus there is no watermarks automatically put after the conversion. Just Great!! Try it.

http://www.ipod-video-converter.org/index.html

I got the 30g iPod and I really love it. The only thing I really don't like is that the battery life is very short and you absolutely need a computer to recharge it. Some will tell me there is accessory to recharge it anywhere, but it costs like 60$ to buy.

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote