news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-09-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper
Default Surprise, Nintendo stole the show!!!?!?!!!!

Very interesting, today Nintendo had its converance and showed of the wii (stupid name) and blew people away. Apparantly, the Wii is alot better than people were expecting. They showed off some of their launch titles, which include: Trauma Center, Twilight Princess, A Car Racing game. They show video footage of games with the controller functions. Games like Metroid Prime 3, Smash Brothers, A Cooking game, Monkey Ball, a baseball game, Call of Duty 3, and a whole lot more. The show was amazing, and people were excited and felt Nintendo had a really good presentation. They announced a shit load of games. House of the Dead 4 was considered but not finalized. Mario Kart was in development, and talked about using two controllers for classic downloads, like punch out. Yes, their thinking of using the technology with old games. Punch Out would be awesome. They talk about how not just Nintendo games will be able to download, but classic genesis games as well.

So, the Wii isn't a failure after all, and Friday, PS3, Wii, and 360 games will be playable. Lets see what the public will think by then.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 04:34 PM   #2
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

They showed alot of DS stuff too, but I dont know what it was. My boss will let me know. Hopefully, the PS3 games will be awesome too, but wow, Nintendo to still have gas and keep innovation rolling, Im amazed.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Old 05-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #3
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icurus
Nintendo to still have gas and keep innovation rolling, Im amazed.
Also a new mario game...LOL....

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:38 PM   #4
Jonny__B

Jonny__B grasshopper

Yeah the wii is gonna fucking rock but I'm still gonna call it Revolution coz fuck telling my mates I just bought a wee it soundz dumb as fuck!!! Defo gonna be the best console out of the three though and I'm going Nintendo all da way!!!
Jonny__B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 03:15 PM   #5
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought the wii would be a joke but then i watched the demo where they play zelda on it. I must say i am very impressed with it, nintendo has proved that they still have a lot to give to the gaming world. The controller is the best thing from the next gen machines. The wii would have been the top contender if it was a machine with more power and if nintendo finally accept that games like GTA should be made on their system. if they did this and with classic nintendo titles they would have wiped clean the next gen market, online gaming as well should be included. I think not having games like gta and making the first zelda game with the cartoony graphics spelt the end of the gamecube. but the wii would make an excellent 2nd console becuase it looks like so much fun to play on it.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:57 AM   #6
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

GTA would be pointless if it was on Nintendo. I mean, every system has to have its own personal games. First off, everyone keeps saying its not that powerful, Have you seen the games man. They look fucking sick. Smash Bros. Brawl, with Solid Snake. Mario Galaxy, Zelda, Mario Kart, Red Steel. All those games look amazing.
Old 05-11-2006, 05:34 AM   #7
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

Actually the graphics card will probably be just as powerful as the xbox360 one. But as the Wii will be much smaller and less energy consuming, they probably have to cut in the processor. But as its always been, the console doesnt make the graphics, ALOT depends on the programmers.
Old 05-11-2006, 09:05 AM   #8
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tality
Actually the graphics card will probably be just as powerful as the xbox360 one. But as the Wii will be much smaller and less energy consuming, they probably have to cut in the processor. But as its always been, the console doesnt make the graphics, ALOT depends on the programmers.
That is exactly the point. You are 100% right on that. I mean look at RE4, how amazing graphically was that game. And the new stuff looks amazing, better than some of the 360 games.
Old 05-11-2006, 02:34 PM   #9
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man the nintendo does need games like gta, for one i got a gamecube and was jus dissapointed the zelda game that first came out wind waker i jus was put off with the cel shaded graphics. The gamecube didnt sell as well as the ps2 or the xbox. another point with nintendo is that appeals more to the younger gaming market, im not doubting the consoles graphical power though cause the zelda game is one of the best looking games out there.
Old 05-11-2006, 04:47 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

nintendo stand for something, unlike Microsoft and Sony
and they actually make their own games
the new Zelda is gonna be the shit
im not sure about dem Wii controls, they look a bit fucked up to me
ill wait til the price goes down, cos i know its gonna have sum great games come out on it
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 01:18 PM   #11
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper

wait till the price goes down? its only 250!