news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-11-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default A Tribe Called Quest Has A DVD Out With All Their Videos

The dvd is called The Video Anthology. I'm gonna order it this weekend from Artistdirect.com. I love Bonita Applebum, Can I Kick It, Check The Rhime, We've Got Jazz, Scenario, Award Tour, Electric Relaxation, 1nce Again, Hot Sex On A Platter videos. I can't wait to see them again. I wish Phife would release some more solo albums. I really liked his Ventilation album. It's a shame QTip wants to be a bitch when he does his solo stuff LOL. He's supposed to be releasing a new solo album but i don't think anybody will buy it LOL. Remember his 2nd solo album Kamaal The Abstract that never got released? Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I can see why Arista records didn't release it because they knew that shit wasn't gonna sell LOL. He really disappointed me with Amplified album. I liked the beats on most of those songs but the songs were corny. He should've left the rock group Korn off the song End Of Time because that beat is tight and his lyrics on the song were tight.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:54 PM   #2
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

this is mighty old.