news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-01-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
ColombianCapo
D-Block Bitch

ColombianCapo grasshopper
Default Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

http://www.d-blockworld.com/media/ja...n_50_cent).mp3

whoeva think d-block is weak smack ureself listen to how my niggas roast this nigga 50. GUNIT dont want it D-block!

D-BLOCK BITCH

I'm quick to dumb out, run up in yo' crib with the guns out, Spray your peeps, smack the baby teeth out your son mouth, Who can stop me? -Big Pun
ColombianCapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 12:48 AM   #2
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger
Default Re: Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

it doesn't work man.. I really wanna hear it tho... Could u please up it?
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:18 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Jadakiss - Problem Child (Feat. Styles P.) (Dissing 50 Cent) MY NIGGAS KILLED IT!

that is sick, game and d-block probably made him cry, go to their main page then you can DL it from there
TSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:23 AM   #4
ColombianCapo
D-Block Bitch

ColombianCapo grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin
that is sick, game and d-block probably made him cry, go to their main page then you can DL it from there
yea do dat

d-blockworld.com

I'm quick to dumb out, run up in yo' crib with the guns out, Spray your peeps, smack the baby teeth out your son mouth, Who can stop me? -Big Pun
ColombianCapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:45 AM   #5
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

ya he roasts 50 CENT............but here is what I think, why cant JADAKISS put out a full on street album, like both his albums suck cause he tries to do the crossover pop shit all the time, like if JADA put out an album like his mixtape shit, it would be a CLASSIC.......Sure JADA is 100x better than fuckin 50 CENT.......but you know what, 50 CENT puts out better albums than JADAKISS........50 cent can do the crossover joints while JADA sucks at them........I was hoping KISS OF DEATH would be a full on street album after JADA's first album was weak......but KISS OF DEATH was like a copy of his first record.....forced fuckin west coast sounding tracks, maray Carey collabos, etc

Sure, JADAKISS is one of the dopest mc's in the rap game, but untill he puts out the album he is capable of, he wont reach the level 50 Cent is on.......truth
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:47 AM   #6
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

hahahah i was laughin at the first 4 bars styles p dropped, this mufucka 50 got bitch smacked
Old 07-02-2005, 01:50 AM   #7
Stay Digital

Stay Digital grasshopper

yo can somebody post up the lyrics? my shit is to slow to DL
Stay Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:24 AM   #8
AK Spray
"Dawnin' On A New Day..."

AK Spray crouching tiger

DAMN... That shit is ILL. They FUCKED HIM UP! haha.... "Only Crackers Buy YOur Shit..." That's classic and so true.
AK Spray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 01:20 PM   #9
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 03:03 PM   #10
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good track bout time some new shit came out too give the heat to half dolla,
one