news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-01-2005, 11:13 PM   #1
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper
Default Atoms to Adam...

I read that 4th Disciple interview where he said some of his best work is Atoms to Adam off of Heavy Mental. Well that persuaded me to give that track a listen again and that track is so unreal. This could be his best beat here, it's so mysterious and sad sounding. Fantastic job by 4th on that one. Plus, come on, Priest just makes my jaw drop sometimes, and he does on this song. So, props to this classic song.
Old 07-02-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Atoms to Adam...

The whole production on Heavy Mental is outstanding. The Beats and the Ryhmes on that album have made that like a top10 WuTang album for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:03 PM   #3
keyoneraw

keyoneraw shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
The whole production on Heavy Mental is outstanding. The Beats and the Ryhmes on that album have made that like a top10 WuTang album for me
I agree 200%!!!
keyoneraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #4
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

heavy mental is my favorite album of all time... tied only with rza's first bobby digital joint.

that heavy mental is mad deep. i love priest's knowledge on religion and himself. definitely a must have for any wu fan!!!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 05:52 PM   #5
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i skip that song most of the time, dont like the beat. but the album is OUTSTANDING!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:00 PM   #6
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

damn foreal wade? thought you'd dig that, real atmospheric. it just lets the lyrics rock and still keeps me interested musically. 4th killed that whole album, he did what 11 joints name one wack one.
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

the lyrics were great but just not diggin the beat. somtimes i'll listen to it. that raggae singer takes away from it too.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:17 PM   #8
LuGhostDog
Veteran Member

LuGhostDog grasshopper

Hope 2 hear more from 4th. Producerz staight blazin.
LuGhostDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:32 PM   #9
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

you will, hes got tracks for Priest's next album. he'll be on Razah's next lp too, plus some of the work hes done with 12 from BK Zu
FasterBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:34 PM   #10
GhostfaceKillah199
Sun God

GhostfaceKillah199 grasshopper

4th Disciples beats dominate on heavy mental. They fit priest perfectly. I think Almost There is the best 4th beat on there, followed by Science Project. It's such a dark, moody album to just sit and chill to late at night.

"Even if I bleed to death I can't die
Not even if I fell from ten stories high
Yo, I'ma rule the underground or get shot trying
No matter how many times I get hit with the hot iron
I'm not dyin'!" - Sticky Fingaz
GhostfaceKillah199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:31 PM   #11
Create
Furst Breed !!

Create grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Create

4th is the SHIZZNIT

Pussy Ass Quotes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gi0vanni
create man you're always bitching at people. you need to take a chill pill. you jump on people every chance you get.
Create is offline   Reply With Quote