news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-01-2005, 11:20 PM   #1
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper
Default Wu-Tang Fan Or Fanatic

ok, i was wondering who here is a fan of the clan and who is the ones who get perminent tattoes and try to rhyme like them

me, personally, im a big fan, but i dont go around trying to get a tattoe of a wu W or like 444Trumpets that every verse as the word 'Chamber' or 'Liquid Sword' in it
and the last album i listened to was i think Black Market Malitia thats anythign close to Wu in the past few weeks, i grew out of this whole wu-tang sound a while back, started to listen to other music, diff generas n such, but i will never get tired of an occasional song here an there.....but im gettin bored of it.....
and now i see how big of a fan i was, owned all the albums i liked baught Wu-Wear ect.... strait true, but erm, a lot of you i see on here have no originality, that maybe that i dont know you, but the was you guys talk, i heard it all b4, and its overdone

now im glad Wu are doing collabs with liek MF Doom, Ill Bill ect... and RZA is taking off his music production in movies off like a rocket...cause all that other shit is played out hard imo

strait up, just seeing who here has the balls to say they over do it and lose themselves sometimes in it or just likes the music and enjoys their entertainment
not that it would be any diff....but liek every popular rap group...u have your true and loyal fans and u have your dickriders......

so in other words.....explain why and what makes you a Wu fan or fanatic
and for the hell of it, explain how u got into listening to Wu
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:26 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: Wu-Tang Fan Or Fanatic

im just a fan
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:32 PM   #3
ColombianCapo
D-Block Bitch

ColombianCapo grasshopper

ima fan some peeps on here tho is groupies

I'm quick to dumb out, run up in yo' crib with the guns out, Spray your peeps, smack the baby teeth out your son mouth, Who can stop me? -Big Pun
ColombianCapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #4
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

shit i both a fan and fanatic... ima fan for several reasons...

1) it all starts with rza... the man can make a beat like no other, straight up, and yeah his movie scorin is nice, but name a producer that comes close and ill name off some tracks that are untouchable...

2) i love how every wu emcee got their own sound... and flow style... the one that impresses me the most is Ghost, how his style switched up wit every album...

3) wu speaks to me internally... the slang is like no other... i feel their rhymes, and sometimes it takes much listening and studyin of the lyricism before i comprehende what is bein conveyed, but when i do understand, it makes me appreciate wu that much more...

4) after listening to wu since the dub disc in 97, no other rapper or group has impressed me, aside from a few albums here and there....

5) im from the midwest, and most of the shit played here is g unit garbage... the only other rapper i am loyal to is Nas... straight up...

6) just knowin what the wu has done in the past motivates me to go out and buy new joints from em, even the prequel... they might not measure up to the highest standards but ill spend 18 bucks on a cappa joint before i waste my money on a 50 piece of shhh...

7) i may be alone in my feelin for the gods... but honestly, ive grown as a person listening to wu... i grew wit no religious input, single parent, poor and broke, wit no direction or anyone to look up too... then i got into to the deeper meaning of wu tangs words, and the music speaks to me for real... now im studyin different types of religion, readin and breathin knowledge about ones self so i can maintain a level head in this fucked up world...

8) you could call me a dickrider, but I love WUTANG, and that aint no shit either...
and im always gonna rock wu in ma eardrums.... forever....

most of all, they the greatest of all time, and no one could tell me otherwise...

peace
InvincibleArmor79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:43 PM   #5
SlightlySlightedFan

SlightlySlightedFan grasshopper
Default Go

I'm a fan, I've listened to Wu since 97. It's gotten a lot more difficult to hear the music the same way lately. Though I gotta say, they keep comin strong with the albums. And the Movie production is ridiculous. I watched Kill Bill 1 Yesterday. This has nothin to do with Wu, but the music on that movie is just crazy. Anyway, I'm a fan for alotta reasons. The mix of lyrics and beats on Wu albums, the style, the emotion. Its unlike other groups. Most other stuff doesn't hit ya Boom,Boom,Boom with all that.
________
easy vape

Last edited by SlightlySlightedFan; 01-21-2011 at 10:01 AM.
SlightlySlightedFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:47 PM   #6
6thPlanet
Banned

6thPlanet grasshopper

Wu-Tang
6thPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 11:59 PM   #7
halv

shit i both a fan and fanatic... ima fan for several reasons...

1) it all starts with rza... the man can make a beat like no other, straight up, and yeah his movie scorin is nice, but name a producer that comes close and ill name off some tracks that are untouchable...

2) i love how every wu emcee got their own sound... and flow style... the one that impresses me the most is Ghost, how his style switched up wit every album...

3) wu speaks to me internally... the slang is like no other... i feel their rhymes, and sometimes it takes much listening and studyin of the lyricism before i comprehende what is bein conveyed, but when i do understand, it makes me appreciate wu that much more...

4) after listening to wu since the dub disc in 97, no other rapper or group has impressed me, aside from a few albums here and there....

5) im from the midwest, and most of the shit played here is g unit garbage... the only other rapper i am loyal to is Nas... straight up...

6) just knowin what the wu has done in the past motivates me to go out and buy new joints from em, even the prequel... they might not measure up to the highest standards but ill spend 18 bucks on a cappa joint before i waste my money on a 50 piece of shhh...

7) i may be alone in my feelin for the gods... but honestly, ive grown as a person listening to wu... i grew wit no religious input, single parent, poor and broke, wit no direction or anyone to look up too... then i got into to the deeper meaning of wu tangs words, and the music speaks to me for real... now im studyin different types of religion, readin and breathin knowledge about ones self so i can maintain a level head in this fucked up world...

you could call me a dickrider, but I love WUTANG, and that aint no shit either...
and im always gonna rock wu in ma eardrums.... forever....

most of all, they the greatest of all time, and no one could tell me otherwise...

peace

-that's the word. nicely put InvincibleArmor79. Wu-Tang Forever!!!
Old 07-02-2005, 12:34 AM   #8
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i consider myself to be a fan. But then again if people say shit about the Wu that I dont like I get real fucked of aye. It aint like I riding their nuts or anything I just really like what they have done for music. And their music always makes me feel like there aint a damn thing wrong in my life. Some people have a bath to release their anger or stress, I put on Wu and all my problems dissapear. Their music is something that if I dont listen to atleast once a day I dont feel right. You know what I mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 12:50 AM   #9
IronFingaz

IronFingaz grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz Send a message via Yahoo to IronFingaz

I don't believe rhyming like the Wu has anything to do with being a fanatic. People always tell me I rhyme like the Wu and I have their style, but it's not like I sit downand say, "OK this must sound like a Wu-Tang verse". I just sit down and write, I'm influenced by them because I have listened to them from the beginning, but I don't try and write like them it just comes to me.

P.E.A.C.E.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:08 AM   #10
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

I am a hardcore wu fan yes. But I have a tremendous love for any type of good music I can get my hands on. I love wu man, they are just unbelieveable. I thank myself for having found them.
Old 07-02-2005, 01:46 AM   #11
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

I'm just a fan wu likes and respect their music. i'm a fan of all music. I look at it like this I'm 21 I wont be a wu fan forever just like a hiphop fan. I may be one of those anti-rap when I get in the 40'2 and 50's. but for now love the muisc for the quaility. I dont take any further than that
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:22 AM   #12
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

im a big fan, or maybe a little bit more because im obsessed with anything wu related and i buy all of it whether its good or not. and i wait for new releases, i research wu tang info. i dont know, i might be a fanatic. either that or im a wu nerd.
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:29 AM   #13
U-Samurai

U-Samurai grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to U-Samurai

Im a fan of the lyrics and production. i have to defend wu alot to the home boys that rock ying yang twins shit, but u wont catch me like sum of these foos with w's on their backs and shit.
Gun POW to the dome
And split the bone, wig blown off the ledge
By the alledged, full - fledged, sledge RZA edge
U-Samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:33 AM   #14
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

nobody rocks Wu tattos over in cali except my friend Nik Fuq from MYM productions
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 02:58 AM   #15
LordReveal
Veteran Member

LordReveal crouching tigerLordReveal crouching tiger

I'm nobody's fan cuz it's like worshippin idols. I am however, a supporter. Being a fellow 5 percenter, I gotta give respect to the Gods cuz they came thru in '93 and bumrushed this industry called hip-hop like no other. Everyone nowadays talking about how they hustlers and what not, but Wu were one of the original hustlers the way they parlayed their infamous contract at LOUD records. But to answer your question: Music is Universal weather it be Hip-Hop, Rythem & Blues, Jazz, Dance Hall, etc. Wu-Tang Clan is a group that's untouchable. But when the mood is right I might bump some Biggie or Jay-Z (that's about as mainstream i would get. I'm not all into that Nelly, Fabolous, Chingy, etc). Then again, there's times when the mood is right to listen to someone like the brother Nas. What I'm sayin is Its not good to be too boxed in into one thing. There's people out there who might only listen to Wu but wont realize theres alot they missin on from that 93-94 era like Black Moon, Smiff-N-Wessun, and a bunch of others. In Hip-Hop u got the thugz, the playaz, the hustlers, the positive rappers, the militants, the concious and even the abstract. The reason why I think Wu-Tang is the best though is because they cover all those qualities that I just mentioned, as opposed to Jay-Z (who I think is good rapper) who would only fall in the hustler category or Mos Def (another good rapper) who would only fall in the concious category. Wu-Tang's style is non-descript. U can't define their style cuz they have so much uniqueness and thats what makes them so great.