news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-27-2006, 04:38 AM   #16
dat MF

dat MF grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

pussy with teeth is fucked in the brain

he thinks outkast is better than anything GZA could ever do and now this

Ride with me is fuckin corny what the hell you thinkin i hope your just tryna be different cuz i aint hatin but that song just sucks dick

no hate i just think you got a fucked up outlook on things even though it's your opinion
He's an asshole. He opened topics like ''which rapper is better than tupac''. WTF is wrong with you homie?

Wild like rock stars who smash guitars!
-------
R.I.P. J Dilla a.k.a. Jay Dee (1974 - 2006)
dat MF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 06:05 AM   #17
ironwizard
Veteran Member

ironwizard grasshopper

I don't hate on Nelly, I just think he sucks, no more, no less. And I really don't get those who say "Ride With Me", "EI" or "Country Grammar" are good songs. They're straight garbage. Nelly doesn't even rap. Its some sort of hybrid between singing and rapping, and it sounds terrible. One corny motherfucker.
ironwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:56 AM   #18
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

pussy-with-teeth grasshopper

hhhahahahhahh look at these faggots hatin on me cause iam beautiful...tztzztztzt..ya dudes can all suck my dick..yep...i liked the joint so what ya wanna do ??? lol at them wack ass dudes in here tryin to come with that "real hip hop shit" whyle they dont even know whats really on ... nelly was not wack then...he came up all by his self...he wasnt introduced by some big cat like 50 broght up g unit or dre did eminem...nelly aint had big producers biggin him up...he didnt came in the game with some image shit like "iam a thug" and he didnt diss anyone..he wasnt from the hood like that and he didnt even came from a well known city...

nelly is a self made milonere...pay respect when its due...son came up all by him self..he came from a town everybody laughed at and he took the country grammer shit wich was always some point against him and made it his success...nelly brought up his group later..i mean same did eminem but em had dre bringin him out ... nelly aint had nothin..ne came from nothin and made it so stfu ya faggots and stop hatin cause nelly went gay after his first album

he aint the best lyrist and bla bla bla...his album aint a classic...i aint sayin hes one of the best ever...but i give probs when its due and nelly diserved it....

ya faggots..i know 99 % of the people that hate..just hate cause the think they are real and cool on the inet...i see u faggots !!!...yall aint no hip hoppers....half of ya faggots cant even walk through the hood alone and ya wanna tell me whats good and real ?? hahahahha go eat my dick now
pussy-with-teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:59 AM   #19
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luther Large
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

pussy with teeth is fucked in the brain

he thinks outkast is better than anything GZA could ever do and now this

Ride with me is fuckin corny what the hell you thinkin i hope your just tryna be different cuz i aint hatin but that song just sucks dick

no hate i just think you got a fucked up outlook on things even though it's your opinion
i said andre is better than gza...thats what i said....now what ?? my shit....if u ask me, its not even close ..andre is miles ahead of gza
Old 05-27-2006, 08:20 AM   #20
Brand New Funk

Brand New Funk grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussy-with-teeth
hhhahahahhahh look at these faggots hatin on me cause iam beautiful...tztzztztzt..ya dudes can all suck my dick..yep...i liked the joint so what ya wanna do ??? lol at them wack ass dudes in here tryin to come with that "real hip hop shit" whyle they dont even know whats really on ... nelly was not wack then...he came up all by his self...he wasnt introduced by some big cat like 50 broght up g unit or dre did eminem...nelly aint had big producers biggin him up...he didnt came in the game with some image shit like "iam a thug" and he didnt diss anyone..he wasnt from the hood like that and he didnt even came from a well known city...

nelly is a self made milonere...pay respect when its due...son came up all by him self..he came from a town everybody laughed at and he took the country grammer shit wich was always some point against him and made it his success...nelly brought up his group later..i mean same did eminem but em had dre bringin him out ... nelly aint had nothin..ne came from nothin and made it so stfu ya faggots and stop hatin cause nelly went gay after his first album

he aint the best lyrist and bla bla bla...his album aint a classic...i aint sayin hes one of the best ever...but i give probs when its due and nelly diserved it....

ya faggots..i know 99 % of the people that hate..just hate cause the think they are real and cool on the inet...i see u faggots !!!...yall aint no hip hoppers....half of ya faggots cant even walk through the hood alone and ya wanna tell me whats good and real ?? hahahahha go eat my dick now
Tell them..
Old 05-27-2006, 08:52 AM   #21
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brand New Funk
Tell them..

dudes think just cause someone aint as lyrical as gza they are mainstream, and everything thats mainstream = wack....thats the formula on here....all i do is just laugh at them punks
Old 05-27-2006, 09:20 AM   #22
ironwizard
Veteran Member

ironwizard grasshopper

Quote:

I don't give a fuck whether or not Nelly is a "self made millionaire". The fact that he didn't have some big time cat to back him up doesn't make his music any less bad.
ironwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:23 AM   #23
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironwizard
I don't give a fuck whether or not Nelly is a "self made millionaire". The fact that he didn't have some big time cat to back him up doesn't make his music any less bad.

thats your problem...his first album was good to me ... ride with ma was a classic imo...i dont care if u people disagree..most of yall are some hatin ass faggots...inet critics = punks
Old 05-27-2006, 10:16 AM   #24
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

I liked "Country Grammar" the song, just because it was classic to me when growing up, but the rest of the album is balls...
Old 05-27-2006, 10:37 AM   #25
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
I liked "Country Grammar" the song, just because it was classic to me when growing up, but the rest of the album is balls...
i dont care man

country grammer >>>both of decks solos

peace
Old 05-27-2006, 11:19 AM   #27
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

Quote:
i dont care man

country grammer >>>both of decks solos

peace
You don't care? What was the point of making the topic if you don't care about people's responses?

I agree the movement sucked, Country Grammar is prolly better than that. I wouldn't put it on Uncontrolled Substance's level though. I do think that REC Room and Friction are miles ahead of anything on Country Grammar. Deck is a dissapointing solo artist though, I admit it.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:31 AM   #28
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

what

"...when i was 12, i went to hell for snuffin Jesus" -GOD's SON
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 11:45 AM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Pussy With Teeth you need to shut your homo bitch ass up. Fuck Nelly and Outkast. Outkast are some bitches straight up. They haven't made a tight album since their first one and Andre is a weird faggot. Fuck Andre's bitch ass. Now what you gonna say about that bitch? I can't believe your faggot ass said Andre is better than GZA. Andre ain't seeing GZA at all lyrically. LOL@you said Nelly's Country Grammer song is better than both of Inspectah Deck's solo albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Inspectah Deck's solo albums aren't good but he's better than Nelly.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 11:57 AM   #30
pussy-with-teeth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
Pussy With Teeth you need to shut your homo bitch ass up. Fuck Nelly and Outkast. Outkast are some bitches straight up. They haven't made a tight album since their first one and Andre is a weird faggot. Fuck Andre's bitch ass. Now what you gonna say about that bitch? I can't believe your faggot ass said Andre is better than GZA. Andre ain't seeing GZA at all lyrically. LOL@you said Nelly's Country Grammer song is better than both of Inspectah Deck's solo albums hahahahahahahahahaha. Inspectah Deck's solo albums aren't good but he's better than Nelly.
if u think atlins and aqui are trash..then there is no need to debate with u

both albums are arguable better than ls and thats gzas only maybe classic joint so stfu

and please andre went weird...when ?? hm...maybe stankonia...can u plz tell me whats weird about atliens ??? u are a fuckin idiot man...go suck a dick...gza cant even rap nowdays