news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #1786
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

You people are stupid when you keep saying "if mayweather wanted this fight then there'd be a fight". Your completely missing the point. Mayweather wants a fair fight and with this amount of money at stake where his career and rep are on the line, if he has any suspicion that manny is juicing then he has every right to hold off until otherwise.

Mayweather is the one who wanted the drug testing changed, but Manny is the one who scheduled another fight. come on now

Old 01-10-2010, 08:24 PM   #1787
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bc manny doesnt dodge fights. floyd dodged because hes a pussy, so manny decided to fight someone else.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #1788
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

exactly...

And manny was never suspected of juicing before this.

Its a corny ploy and I didnt for a minute fall for any of mayweathers little games.

Its obvious pretty boy dont want none.

He is obviously not ready
Old 01-10-2010, 09:31 PM   #1789
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if floyds not ducking then why dont he fight cotto or mosely?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #1790
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Floyd has never fought any of the top notch contenders that everyone wanted to see him fight.

He is a fraud to me...yea he has a ton of skill and could be the greatest but if you dont fight the best of your era than you cannot be the greatest.

Its Roy Jones II
Old 01-11-2010, 05:58 PM   #1791
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

We know Pac is fighting Clottey on March 13, but supposedly Mayweather is fighting that same day. The opponent for Mayweather is still to be determined, but they have ruled out Matthew Hatton. Everyone from Nate Campbell, Timothy Bradley, Kermit Cintron, Paulie Maliggani (I know I misspelled it) have been thrown around as possible opponents. I know half of these guys aren't at 147 but those are the names rumored. If he wins on March 13 (perfect number for an upset) they're even mentioning Mosley (if he wins) as an opponent after March 13's fight, but we'll believe it when we see it.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #1792
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mosley is at the end of his career so im sure floyd would take that fight
Old 01-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #1793
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
exactly...

And manny was never suspected of juicing before this.

Its a corny ploy and I didnt for a minute fall for any of mayweathers little games.

Its obvious pretty boy dont want none.

He is obviously not ready
while it may seem that way, I still cant picture in my head Floyd getting his ass kicked in a ring. Even against Pacman
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #1794
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
while it may seem that way, I still cant picture in my head Floyd getting his ass kicked in a ring. Even against Pacman
That's because it won't ever happen.

Clottey is a very hard fight for anyone, including Pacquiao, so it's gonna be an interesting one. Mayweather also has a few interesting choices as well, I'm pretty sure none of them potenital opponents will just roll over and take a beating.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:23 PM   #1795
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

didnt mosley get caught using roids? i wonder how floyd would handle that
Old 01-11-2010, 07:27 PM   #1796
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Isn't this sorta like the shit Scott Hall used to do?

Last edited by King Tron 1; 01-11-2010 at 07:34 PM.
King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:45 PM   #1797
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
What does that have to do with boxing? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #1798
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
^^
What does that have to do with boxing? lol

mayweather is fighting hall

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 AM   #1799
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

R.I.P. to Joe Rollino.

**NYC amusement park strongman, 104, killed by van.

NEW YORK A famed strongman who once lifted 3,200 pounds at Coney Island during its heyday and was still bending quarters with his fingers at age 104 died Monday after he was hit by a minivan.

Joe Rollino was struck as he crossed Bay Ridge Parkway in Brooklyn, and suffered a broken pelvis, head trauma and broken ribs. He died a few hours later at an area hospital. Police said the driver was going the speed limit and had not been drinking. No criminality is suspected, but the driver was issued a summons for a defective horn.

During his storied life, Rollino hobnobbed with Harry Houdini, watched Jack Dempsey knock out Jess Willard and was friendly with Mario Lanza. He even had a bit part in "On the Waterfront."

Rollino would've been 105 on March 19, and was the model of health, according to friends. A vegetarian for life, he didn't drink or smoke, his friends said, and he exercised every day. He was a lifetime boxer and was part of the Oldetime Barbell and Strongmen, an organization of men who can still rip book binders at the seam.

Retired NYPD detective Arthur Perry, who boxed in the New York City Golden Gloves in the mid-1960s, met Rollino at his birthday party in 2008 and didn't believe Rollino was the celebrant he looked too good for a centenarian.

"It was astonishing, how he was smiled upon by nature," Perry said. "If you would've said to me he was 80, I'd have said he looked younger."

A decorated World War II veteran, Rollino got his start as a strongman in the 1920s during the high point of the Coney Island carnival, and he billed himself as the "Strongest Man in the World."

He later made a living as a traveling boxer under the name Kid Dundee and fought in armories in cities around the country where boxing was forbidden.

Rollino said in 2008 that he was just simply born strong.

"Fighters would hit me in the jaw and I'd just look at them. You couldn't knock me out," he told writer Robert Mladinich in an interview for the boxing Web site The Sweet Science.

Mladinich said Rollino had a slew of followers who worshipped him. "He was instrumental in their positive development," he said. "He was an athletic mentor and a father figure to them."

One is 10-time Golden Glove winner Peter Spanakos, whose twin brother, Nick, roomed with Cassius Clay during the 1960 Olympics in Rome. The two met in the 1950s on the beach.

"He's a hero's hero. We should celebrate him," Spanakos said. "A true patriot, an athlete's athlete."

At Rollino's birthday party last year, Spanakos gave him a quarter, and Rollino bent it between his fingers.

"And you know what, he apologized. He said he used to be able to do it with a dime."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100112/...lderly_man_hit

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:45 AM   #1800
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if manny agrees to random blood tests, the fight will be on

but manny doesn't want random blood testing

i wonder why manny doesnt want random blood testing

and i wonder why mayweather wants random blood testing

i wonder
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote