news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #1891
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think pacman is going to get upset

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #1892
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so whos watching 2nite?

I'm cheering for Clottey.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #1893
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

yeah watching it tonight.
clottey will be alot tougher than what people make him out to be.
If he can control pacmans pace he can control the fight, somehow clotteys gotta make the right hand work and stop pacmans ludicrously good feet movement.
Although i still see pacman dominating the fight, at times clotteys wall defense is just too basic, and pacmans combinations are far from ordinary, they can rip clottey apart.

pacquiao UD12 clottey (im always right since 2007 in my predictions)
ALWAYS
Old 03-13-2010, 11:24 AM   #1894
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh yeah if it goes to a decision clotteys got no chance, judges are always gonna be a pacs side in a close bout, for obvious reasons.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:30 AM   #1895
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

he wont get a KO.
he cudnt hurt cotto bad when cotto was basically half blind. And one KO in his last 10 fights seems pretty bad, i think clottey is ovverated.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:31 AM   #1896
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Dont forget about Clottey how controversial/unlucky his "losses" were.

Everybody but the judges agreed he beat Cotto. Also he was beating Margorito to a pulp until he fractured his hand half way thru the fight, which allowed Margorito to get the points win. He has also beaten Corales and Judah, and has never been KO'd (yet).

Clottey is a true fighter and will punch himself till he breaks his arms without a second thought.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #1897
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

yeah i had him beating cotto that night, and the margo fight was a close one.
Hand injuries are always excuses though, its unfortunate but its part of boxing.
i respect that hes a true fighter, he will finish the fight against pacquiao
Old 03-13-2010, 11:48 AM   #1898
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

pac will take it. but i wont be easy for him thats for sure.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:30 PM   #1899
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkazim View Post
yeah i had him beating cotto that night, and the margo fight was a close one.
Hand injuries are always excuses though, its unfortunate but its part of boxing.
i respect that hes a true fighter, he will finish the fight against pacquiao
Wouldnt say it was an excuse, he fractured his hand LOL. Its not as if every boxer is fracturing his hand in every fight. It does happen, but I think its a valid excuse for losing a fight, especially if you were winning the fight before it happpened.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:51 PM   #1900
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Clottey has performed very well against southpaws in his previous fights; I was ringside when he absolutely took apart Zab Judah, it was like he couldn't miss with that rifle-like straight right hand and Zab didn't want any of it. Personally, though, I thought Cotto beat him although it was very, very close and I'd understand if you had it the other way.

However, as much as I rate Clottey as a tough, seasoned, good fighter, he just won't be busy enough tonight to take the fight. Pacquiao is gonna fire a lot of combinations with high workrate to take a points decision.

I do believe there will spots where Pac comes under a lot of pressure though, it ain't gonna be easy for him.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:09 PM   #1901
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Yeah but Mannys doped up
Old 03-13-2010, 02:13 PM   #1902
Tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Yeah but Mannys doped up
Margarito had cemented hand wraps and Clottey still didn't give a fuck, he'd fight Godzilla if there was a decent pay cheque.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #1903
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

yeah and that was another thing, margoritos cement gloves.

he did that against Cotto aswell. fucking scumbag.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:31 PM   #1904
Tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
yeah and that was another thing, margoritos cement gloves.

he did that against Cotto aswell. fucking scumbag.
It's hard to say as obviously we don't have any rock, solid (no pun) proof of it. But if he did it against Mosley, who he was actually odds on to win, why wouldn't he have done it against Cotto where he was the underdog? Especially if he'd gotten away with it before.

I was actually at that fight and couldn't quite believe what I was seeing, Cotto was fighting strong for like the first six rounds then just seemed to come apart after little punishment.. even his face was getting mashed up with no real huge punches landed.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:44 PM   #1905
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

you went to US to watch the fight? how much were tickets?