news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #1981
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^ I'll go with Martinez on a close UD. Martinez's style can give anyone problems. But if Pavlik can connect cleanly then it's a different story. The other fight with Bute-Miranda should be good also...along with 24/7. Should be a good night for boxing.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:28 PM   #1982
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default who u got ur money on may 1st?

i think mayweather is gonna remain undefeated
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:03 PM   #1983
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Agreed. He's gonna do it by points as well.
Old 04-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #1984
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Old 04-19-2010, 10:54 AM   #1985
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

So, Edwin Valero hung himself. He was one really disturbed individual.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #1986
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

yeh sad shit, he supposedly killed his wife then hung himself in jail...duhfuck??

but what you expect from someone with hugo chavez tatted in his chest?
Old 04-19-2010, 03:56 PM   #1987
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, do you think the guilt finally got to him about killing his wife? Or that it had to do with not having anymore freedom for the rest of his life? Or a combo of the two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #1988
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Valero had his problems (alcohol/substance) & supposedly was going to rehab in Cuba soon. A poor man's version of Pacquiao, sort of reminded me of Pacman before he was with Freddie Roach.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #1989
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Once again a battered wife doesn't come forward when she is being abused and admit that the husband is beating her up. It doesn't seem like there are many boxers out there without anger problems. Maybe one of the reasons that they get into the sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:39 AM   #1990
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

im more than confident that Haye can beat the likes of Chambers, Arreola, Povetkin, and Chagaev. Adamek will give Haye a great fight, Klits will make Haye fight the fight of his life.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:20 AM   #1991
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

What's the final predictions for tomorrow? I gotta go with PBF on points. If Shane had a win since the Margarito fight I might say different but the layoff is gonna kill his chances IMO. I can see him winning early rounds like DLH and even Judah, but he's not in his prime and Floyd will step on the gas in the later rounds. Pulling for Shane all the way though!!
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 10:27 AM   #1992
nuttzman

nuttzman crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
Valero had his problems (alcohol/substance) & supposedly was going to rehab in Cuba soon. A poor man's version of Pacquiao, sort of reminded me of Pacman before he was with Freddie Roach.

pacquiao's never been a alcohol and substance user
nuttzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:01 PM   #1993
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ya ready for maywether n mosley....
Old 04-30-2010, 01:09 PM   #1994
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Floyd in 12 by decision.

Hopefully Mosley doesnt go the Josh Clottey route and just stand there for 12 fucking rounds
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #1995
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ionno i think mosley gon win by knock out in the 3rd round