news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #2026
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

119-109, 119-109, 118-110 for Mayweather.
Old 05-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #2027
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Pacquiao in the closet hiding lol
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 11:34 PM   #2028
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Pacquiao in the closet hiding lol
If I was him, i would want no part of the Floyd Mayweather I watched tonight!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #2029
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

i dont get why you guys enjoy watching mayweather so much, the guy is boring as hell, keeps fighting old or smaller fighters and is scared to please the crowd

jab, hook combinations and then steps back always the same old shit fucking boring for a guy i consider P4P best fighter! And to make matters worst he just admitted on his post-fight interview with larry that he won't fight manny cause of some weak ass random excuse!

ever since the corrales fight he been a boring fighter dodgin the real fights!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:18 AM   #2030
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

The ball is in pac's court. All he has to do is the same thing Mosley did. Just take the test, and get your ass kicked. Mayweather would smash Pac!
Old 05-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #2031
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

niggaz still continue to hate...lol
Old 05-02-2010, 12:19 AM   #2032
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Come Honor Face View Post
If I was him, i would want no part of the Floyd Mayweather I watched tonight!
lol if you were an offensive fighter like pacquiao thats the mayweather you want to see !!! he never been shooked like that !
Old 05-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #2033
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger

now that mosley and mayweather is done, lets hope mayweather doesnt bitch out again on this Pacquiao fight
Old 05-02-2010, 12:21 AM   #2034
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

How did Mayweather bitch out? It's Pac that's scared of a needle. Not mayweather. Mosley took the blood test. Why won't Pac?
Old 05-02-2010, 12:22 AM   #2035
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
niggaz still continue to hate...lol
it aint hating, you clearly don't know shit about boxing if you consider mayweather to be an attractive fighter
Old 05-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #2036
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Man, u can sit hear and suck Mayweathers dick but the fact remains that Mayweather does not make the rules. He is trying to..

Yea he beat down an old man who has taken beatings from other great fighters but w hat does it prove?

Stop fucking around and fight Manny. Stop playing games and fight him. You looks good tonight, looked like an all time great at times. BUT you insist on being a dick. For as much shit as Ali pulled, he never backed out of a fight. Could you imagine if Ali didnt fight Frazier 3 times?

Pacquiao and Mayweather should have already fought.

Its Mayweathers fault they didn't and anyone who says otherwise is delusional. I have no allegiance to either but, damn, just fight.

Manny is going to have to give it cuz Mayweather won't. It will actually benefit Pacquiao because he will just embarass Flody more if he wins.

But we will see. I think Floyd is intimidated even if he will never admit it. This will by far be his biggest challegne. BY FAR.

he has not fought the caliber of opponents that other greats have. So he needs this Pacquiao fight just as much as Manny needs.

Don't think he doesnt for a second. Just do it already.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:27 AM   #2037
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

didnt mosley test positive for steriods before? just saying

btw i need to watch this fight now please help
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 12:31 AM   #2038
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oLd_KaiNry View Post
it aint hating, you clearly don't know shit about boxing if you consider mayweather to be an attractive fighter
I take part in boxing on my spare time so i know what i'm talking about, like i said niggaz is still tryna find shit to hate on mayweather after he continues to defeat every opponent. You're saying the commentators of the fight don't know their shit either then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Man, u can sit hear and suck Mayweathers dick but the fact remains that Mayweather does not make the rules. He is trying to..

Yea he beat down an old man who has taken beatings from other great fighters but w hat does it prove?

Stop fucking around and fight Manny. Stop playing games and fight him. You looks good tonight, looked like an all time great at times. BUT you insist on being a dick. For as much shit as Ali pulled, he never backed out of a fight. Could you imagine if Ali didnt fight Frazier 3 times?

Pacquiao and Mayweather should have already fought.

Its Mayweathers fault they didn't and anyone who says otherwise is delusional. I have no allegiance to either but, damn, just fight.

Manny is going to have to give it cuz Mayweather won't. It will actually benefit Pacquiao because he will just embarass Flody more if he wins.

But we will see. I think Floyd is intimidated even if he will never admit it. This will by far be his biggest challegne. BY FAR.

he has not fought the caliber of opponents that other greats have. So he needs this Pacquiao fight just as much as Manny needs.

Don't think he doesnt for a second. Just do it already.
LOL another Floyd hater, All Pacquiao has to do is take a test wtf is the problem? If he not doing roids this should be NO Problem at all, the fight should've been happened, and now Pacquiao is in his closet hiding from floyd.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:35 AM   #2039
New-Yorks-Finest
The Chamber of Knowledge

New-Yorks-Finest crouching tigerNew-Yorks-Finest crouching tiger

i aint got nothing to hate on mayweather and manny but one of these niggas need to decide that they gotta fight, its fucking boring watching these great boxers fighting B.S. cans

boxing needs a revival with LOTS more talent

i love MMA but boxing is losing out against stuff like UFC, and kids these days only consider Manny and Floyd as the most frequently talked about boxers

what ever happened to Sugar Ray Robinson?!?
Old 05-02-2010, 12:35 AM   #2040
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i ahte maywether so u know im dissapointed heavyly.... mosley let me down rael bad

im drunk

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote