news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-12-2010, 09:09 AM   #2086
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

there's rumours about Floyd vs Martinez for the middleweight belt... ya'll ready ready for that with Pac vs Margarito the same night on dueling PPV's??? lol
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 11:28 AM   #2087
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so who gets the grammy award this year koscheck or cintron?
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #2088
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
there's rumours about Floyd vs Martinez for the middleweight belt... ya'll ready ready for that with Pac vs Margarito the same night on dueling PPV's??? lol
are they really talking about fighting the same night//??
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #2089
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

no man i'm fuckin around. just saying boxing is so fucked up now it wouldn't be thaaaat suprising, which is sad. i can see the fight not getting made easily...floyd's not coming off his drug policy any time soon. floyd can still bank by fighting martinez plus he gets another title AND he doesn't have to fight manny,
Old 05-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #2090
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I think Cintron didn't want to continue after that fall...though he claims he did, he never gave an indication that he wanted to continue. The doctor said he would've given Cintron another chance but Cintron told him he couldn't continue.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:31 PM   #2091
benzo
Wu Vatican

yeah he's a faggot...he did nothing visible to me to indicate that he wanted to continue.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:33 PM   #2092
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Malignaggi embarrassed himself yet again, shame as I'm a big fan of his.

Dirrell sonned Tyson Fury with this, though:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27896
Old 05-19-2010, 12:18 PM   #2093
benzo
Wu Vatican

Marquez by stoppage this Saturday!
Old 05-19-2010, 04:37 PM   #2094
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^Wow..this should be a great fight. I hate to see Vazquez' eyes after his fights (reminds me of Gatti after his wars). How about Amir Khan vs. Victor Ortiz. I just don't know if Khan or Ortiz are ready for Tim Bradley. Just a thought.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:44 PM   #2095
benzo
Wu Vatican

GBP will keep Khan away from power punchers for a while, I'm thinking. Bradley and Khan would be a great technical boxing match IMO.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #2096
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think Bradley is the best of the 3 I hope they have a fight trilogy between them all

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:08 PM   #2097
p-rok73
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
Marquez by stoppage this Saturday!
I think Vazquez needs to retire...there's so much scar tissue on his eyes that a simple jab seems to bruise/cut them. Was very impressed with Marquez though. Celestino Caballero, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Juan Manuel Lopez, etc.. there's a ton of good fights at 126.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:34 AM   #2098
DNA

DNA shaolin monk

this is a bit off topic, but what type of reeboks were mayweather and khan most recently wearing? ive seen mayweather with a red white blue pair against marquez, and a red black pair against mosley. khan wore a black white pair against malignaggi. theyre really tight shoes, i would get some if only i KNEW what their exact name is :/ can anyone help? (i like the shoes because they look appealing, not cause mayweather/khan wear them) i cant find them anywhere on the reebok website, just a bunch of hoopla about the zigtechs and runtones.

Links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUMcNfHw53I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7i87WW-L0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFij3RKev14

Any help will be very appreciated!
Old 05-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #2099
p-rok73
Veteran Member

^^ You might want to check out some boxing websites that sell boxing gear...I know I saw some site that still sold Roy Jones' Jordan Brand shoe (which looked like a boot & some boxers still wear till now). Why wouldn't Reebok make a bigger marketing push for Mayweather still puzzles me. There's always a lot of hype for Nike's Manny Pacquaio kicks (they always have a new one for his fights). I'm sure you're not the only one who wants them..Reebok needs to step up their game.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #2100
Valkis

Valkis sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Malignaggi embarrassed himself yet again, shame as I'm a big fan of his.

Dirrell sonned Tyson Fury with this, though:

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27896
AHAHAHAHAHA Helarious, and I really like Tyson Fury.

What do you guys think of these fighters:-

Antwone Smith
Felix Diaz
Luis Garcia