news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-18-2010, 09:33 PM   #2251
roodyp4364
CHICKEN HEAD

roodyp4364 shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
the Haye fight was one of the biggest jokes in boxing history. in 3 rounds Harrison only threw 1 punch. worse thing was that it was hyped as a propa heavyweight title fight. and even worse than that it was pay per view and some ppl actually bought it thinking something special would happen.
They don't call him "Fraudley" for nothing. Hopefully he'll spare us of any more dreadful fights and just retire already.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #2252
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

what a fucking knockout!
i thought paul williams was dead.
Old 11-21-2010, 12:00 AM   #2253
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

his career might be after that

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 10:54 AM   #2254
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

What a KO...the sad part for Martinez is that he has no big fights lined up. Pacman & Mayweather will probably never fight him. Unless Martinez goes to 168. As for Williams, he needs to use his reach more effectively. Those same long arms are not as effective when he's fighting like a smaller man. I think he's still a major threat to anyone so as long as he gets a toolbox to go along with his tools.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 12:27 PM   #2255
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

I smell Mayweather vs Martinez brewing...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #2256
DXN

DXN drunken mastaDXN drunken masta

paul williams can go to 154 and dominate tho since that division is kinda weak. i hope martinez gets quality fights after that
Old 11-23-2010, 05:34 PM   #2257
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I hope that Martinez gets big fights too & some good $$$. But I doubt it, he's going to have to make sacrifices. Go up in weight to 168 (Lucien Bute, or winner of the 168 tournament) or down to 154 or even lower at a catchweight lower than 154 (which I doubt he can do now). But Martinez reminds me of Winky Wright in that he was avoided by many because of high risk (probable loss) & low reward (he's not making Pacman $$).
Old 12-02-2010, 12:37 AM   #2258
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #2259
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Roger Mayweather might speak but fuck me if I can understand that motherfucker.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 01:49 AM   #2260
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

He's a scared pussy who beats up chicks.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:16 PM   #2261
p-rok73
Veteran Member

I wonder if both of these guys will be free this time next year?
Old 12-12-2010, 02:09 PM   #2262
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Yo who saw that Amir Kahn vs Marcos Maidana fight on BAD last night? I thought Kahn's face was about to melt off in the 10th, Maidana was tagging him with some concrete block shots but he stood tall.

Last edited by Dirty Knowledge; 12-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #2263
p-rok73
Veteran Member

^^ I did...excellent fight. Khan looked like Pacman in the beginning but then the fight started to change in the middle rounds. Khan should of kept attacking Maidana's body. I respect Khan for being tough, he did take some nasty shots & is proving that he's getting better with Freddie Roach. Maidana reminds me of Ricardo Mayorga...good puncher/brawler but no defense.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:57 AM   #2264
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

I don't know why but they called the Bernard Hopkins v Jean Pascal a DRAW!!!

I still wanna rewatch this fight, cause even tho Hopkins got dropped twice early, one of those Hopkins was clearly hit behind the head and shouldn't have counted.

and Bernard Hopkins still dominated the fight overall. People are thinking rigged that being the fight was in Canada, but I don't (again I gotta see the fight again and come back to this)

chances of a rematch a quite slim, cause Pascal has got a contracutal agreement to fight Chad Dawson again, so Hopkins got to wait until then.

I don't think we'll watch Bernard Hopkins fight ever again, but I don't think he'll keep this as his final fight ever, especially the way it ended.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:06 AM   #2265
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If Hopkins would have won, why were they billing it as him being the oldest champ of all time? Cause Holyfield won a belt this year, and he's older than Hopkins. Maybe Holyfield's championship isn't ranked as high?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote