news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #2551
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

The fight would already have happened if Pac would just submit to testing. He won't. Don't get me wrong. I don't think he's on steroids, but he doesn't want to lose to Mayweather so he hides behind the testing.

Last edited by RUSHING PLATYPUS; 05-08-2012 at 03:34 PM.
RUSHING PLATYPUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #2552
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Not to mention Pac arguably lost his last fight in all actuality. Mayweather? Not so much.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #2553
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
The fight would already have happened if Pac would just submit to testing. He won't. Don't get me wrong. I don't think he's on steroids, but he doesn't want to lose to Mayweather so he hides behind the testing.
no way. that's insane, actually. pac would fight and lose in a minute to make that money. it's the test that's got him shook to death. if he loses to Floyd he still has his legacy intact. hell, cotto just lost to floyd and his stock went UP. if he fails the test his whole career and all the huge wins will mean nothing.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:35 PM   #2554
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
mayweather literally said he was worried about his health if he fought pac

but yeah pac is scared? hahahahahahahahahahahaha
I would be scared too, if a nigga i had to fight was on Roids, and everything was on the line lol hahaha, take the test and stop bitching, ya'll can come up with many excuses as you want, but there's an obvious reason why he won't take the random testing. Mayweather continuously says he wants the fight, Mayweather is clean, Pac is not lol

Quote:
The fight would already have happened if Pac would just submit to testing. He won't. Don't get me wrong. He doesn't want to lose to Mayweather so he hides behind the testing.
Exactly.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #2555
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I used to agree w tha until pac said hed submit to testing

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:14 PM   #2556
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RILEY FREEMAN View Post
Pac is on roids, when it's round 12 he looks like it's round 3, he's scared of the drug testing, shook...
sides, all 3 fights against marquez was suspect.. really hope floyd vs manny happens.. if floyd can beat him it would really be a dream ending to his career.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:34 PM   #2557
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
I used to agree w tha until pac said hed submit to testing
Then immediately signed a contract to fight someone else.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:38 AM   #2558
Fallen

Fallen drunken mastaFallen drunken masta

what ever happen to hector camacho son
Fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #2559
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^dont know
Old 05-09-2012, 11:08 AM   #2560
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
do you have a link for this?
Old 05-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #2561
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
both of them are bullshitting pardon my french
Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 PM   #2562
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Anyone following the Khan/Peterson shit? Where does Khan go from here?
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #2563
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Anyone following the Khan/Peterson shit? Where does Khan go from here?
What a shame...I agree with Mayweather's demand for testing but you can see that a urine test also can still catch cheaters. I think a cheater always get caught eventually. Like Fernando Vargas was against De la Hoya and Margarito was against Mosley. I would like to see Khan (assuming he's still willing to fight at 140) fight Marquez (assuming he isn't fighting Judah in July) at 140.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #2564
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i remember hearing vargas saying he wanted to return to the ring
Old 05-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #2565
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

i kinda would like to see Zab fight marquez i hope he doesnt chicken out...wasnt he suppose to fight shane mosley before
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote