news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-29-2012, 08:38 AM   #2581
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

read about the williams situation earlier today..thats sad man. i agree with ceited i fall back from motorcycles
Old 06-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #2582
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mayweather starts his sentence for beating up another woman. That's messed up that they delayed the start of his jail time because of a boxing match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #2583
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good lawyers can do things like that

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #2584
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Tarver/Kayode was a bore, but Kayode's post fight interview was funny

Old 06-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #2585
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

never been a tarver fan at all, i honestly dont understand why people hype this guys fights up
Old 06-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #2586
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

whats going on with kelly pavlik?
Old 06-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #2587
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
never been a tarver fan at all, i honestly dont understand why people hype this guys fights up
this right here. oh ok he beat RJJ, but if you think about it RJJ beat himself, him moving up to heavyweight to fight john ruiz useless ass was the biggest mistake RJJ made. going back down to light heavyweight exhausted him. all of tarver's biggest fights are losses, and he wants to fight one of the klits? like sho nuff says NIGGA PLEASE!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #2588
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

and pac man better not take bradley lightly. he could lose if he does.....
Old 06-06-2012, 10:53 AM   #2589
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

..and we got the official retirements of Winky Wright and Shane Mosley to top off the shitty wave in boxing lately. i was a big fan of both of them in their prime.

Pavlik's training with Robert Garcia and talking shit about fighting soon...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:13 PM   #2590
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope bradley knocks pac out COLD with a lucky punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats the only way bradley wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMM showed everyone..

you can outbox manny all night... YOURE STILL GONNA LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMM outboxed the guy 3 times and LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24/7 does a great job making these things look competitive...

uncle BOBS got this shit all ICED UP ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leading to mayweather vs pac in a washed up shoulda coulda been match just like hopkins and rjj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i used to hate tarver for ending rjj but fact is antonio is one of the realest niggas in boxing... plus the way he sonned roy.... respect that...
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:09 PM   #2591
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
..and we got the official retirements of Winky Wright and Shane Mosley to top off the shitty wave in boxing lately. i was a big fan of both of them in their prime.

Pavlik's training with Robert Garcia and talking shit about fighting soon...
am happy both retired instead of trying to hold on to their past glory days, like Holyfield, and Jones Jr are doing. Now B-Hop needs to do the same

Old 06-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #2592
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
this right here. oh ok he beat RJJ, but if you think about it RJJ beat himself, him moving up to heavyweight to fight john ruiz useless ass was the biggest mistake RJJ made. going back down to light heavyweight exhausted him. all of tarver's biggest fights are losses, and he wants to fight one of the klits? like sho nuff says NIGGA PLEASE!!!
agreed i honestly dont know what to say about tarver, i remember seeing a match with him and i wasnt impressed i honestly dont see where he has a punch.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #2593
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal Guillotine View Post
agreed i honestly dont know what to say about tarver, i remember seeing a match with him and i wasnt impressed i honestly dont see where he has a punch.
he had a lucky punch one time fighting RJJ, and if I remember correctly his eyes were closed when his throw it, but if he would have fought Jones before the move back to lightheavy weight he would have got his ass kicked

Old 06-07-2012, 11:46 AM   #2594
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

i think its funny that they let him commentate on fights

"see what david haye is tyring to do is smother his punches"

lmao
Old 06-07-2012, 12:04 PM   #2595
hectis
Vic

I honestly thought Tarver retired then am flipping through the stations, and bam a boring Tarver fight