news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #2656
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah I think part of the reason victor quit was, because Lopez broke him down mentally, like victor expected to come in, and win easily, but that did not happen, and when Lopez was taking his shots, and kept coming I think victor lost the chess match right there, and as soon as he had a way out he took it, because I seen boxers fight with broken jaws before

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #2657
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Bad news for Canelo for what seems like the third time. He should go for Cotto if he wants a good test and is realistic about fighting Mayweather next year. As for September 15 it looks like the big fight is Chavez Jr. versus Sergio Martinez. That fight will draw a bigger buzz than however Golden Boy throws in with Canelo. Assuming they both fight on that same date as planned.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #2658
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ortiz would have gtt embarrassed by canelo. Cotto is the logical choice, unless they give Lopez the title shot after his "upset" win

Old 06-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #2659
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Las Vegas (HBO)

Amir Khan (No. 3) vs. Danny Garcia (No. 4)
12 Rounds - Junior welterweight division

predictions?
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:51 AM   #2660
hectis
Vic

Danny Garcia will win eight rounds to four

Old 06-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #2661
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

really i like khan but i wish someone would check that chin
Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #2662
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Old 07-14-2012, 05:22 AM   #2663
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tonight:

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #2664
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

i hope someone kicks haye ass i dont like that dude
Old 07-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #2665
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ Too bad.

Rame is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:07 PM   #2666
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
i hope someone kicks haye ass i dont like that dude
Wladimir Klitschko already did

Old 07-14-2012, 06:52 PM   #2667
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

some good fights tonight im looking forward to khan's if he wins he wants to fight floyd i think that should happen if he does

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #2668
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smokes View Post
really i like khan but i wish someone would check that chin
someone did tonight, and he failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
some good fights tonight im looking forward to khan's if he wins he wants to fight floyd i think that should happen if he does

it's back to the drawing bored for Khan. it must suck to be him he gets called out by Tim bradly he then ducks him, and gets a big (cheap) victory over pacman, and khan then goes on to lose two fights in a row

Old 07-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #2669
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

whats up with freddie roach fighter taking these losses

check this out yall

Danny Garcia's father: no rematch of Amir Khan fight

Angel Garcia, the ebullient father and trainer of the new light-welterweight Champion, says 'we're looking at bigger things in life'

Angel Garcia interrupted his son Danny during the post-fight press conference to tell the media that there was no chance of a rematch with Amir Khan.

Khan suffered his second consecutive defeat in his match with Garcia, and was knocked down three times by the American before the fight was stopped in the fourth round. Garcia is now the unified WBC and WBA light-welterweight Champion.

Amir Khan's father Shah said he was amazed by the reception his son got from the crowd in Las Vegas and that his son would come back stronger from the defeat.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #2670
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default In case you missed it

http://youtube.com/embed/Z2RawZlEJNc