news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-10-2007, 07:56 PM   #436
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i want mosley to win

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #437
FatherSl!me
King Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
i want mosley to win
too bad for you he lost. cotto wins by decision. it was a hell of a good show they put on though. it was a close fight for a minute, but cotto won more rounds & scored higher.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:43 AM   #438
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherT!me View Post
too bad for you he lost. cotto wins by decision. it was a hell of a good show they put on though. it was a close fight for a minute, but cotto won more rounds & scored higher.
this is the biggest win of his career i would love to see him fight paul williams next

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:51 PM   #439
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Great fight last night. I had the fight going either way in the end. Shane should have went after him in the 9th though. I would like to see Cotto fight Mayweather/Hatton next. If that doesn't happen, then Margarito or Williams would be an entertaining fight.

Jose Santa Cruz was robbed last night. Why did they have 3 refs who had under 5 title fights together judging that fight? Joel Casamayor didn't do shit but run the entire fight.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #440
Jeff-The-Chef
S.W.A

Jeff-The-Chef grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Jeff-The-Chef

i wasnt very entertained with the mosley/cotto fight, the whole fight felt like 15 mins for some reason but when mosley tripped and fell that shit was hilarious
Jeff-The-Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 PM   #441
FatherSl!me
King Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol. oh shit i forgot about dat. looked like he slipped on a banana peel.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #442
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Anyone backing Hatton to beat Mayweather?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 PM   #443
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Anyone backing Hatton to beat Mayweather?
i'd love to see Hatton pull it off but realistically i think PBF has the edge...

Jones vs Trinidad anyone ?

Old 11-18-2007, 11:39 PM   #444
the8stricker

the8stricker grasshopper

Im all for Floyd, but I hope it doesn't turn out to be a Roy Jones Jr. secret set-up

Ya feel me?

Harlem's Finest
the8stricker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:59 PM   #445
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

^No
Old 11-19-2007, 09:15 PM   #446
the8stricker

the8stricker grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
^No
Strickly, when Roy Jones Jr. lost to Tarver, it seemed unrealistic. The way Roy had been dominating his competition was almost like Mike Tyson when he was 18 - 20 yrs old. It seemed like a straight up set-up when Tarver knocked Roy out in all the fights with quick counter punching. Even when Glen Johnson KO Roy it wasn't that devastating of a punch. Maybe it was Roy's time but I felt and it looked/sounded quite fishy.

No matter what, I AM STILL BEHIND FLOYD. He definitely proved himself worthy of his big talk when he announced Gatti as a D+ Fighter and Floyd himself was an A+ fighter.

Harlem's Finest
Old 11-20-2007, 02:48 PM   #447
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Damn last night was a good fight. Pavlik coming from behind to KO JT after being behind on all of the scorecards. I have a few questions. First, did anyone have JT up on your scorecard. I had Pavlik up by one point before the KO. Two, did anyone see if this fight was misrefed. (ex. The ref coming to a conclusion to quickly for JT vs. the ref letting Pavlik go on when alot of refs would of called the fight????) I thought it was called fairly but one of the guys I was watching it with thought it was fixed.
This was the first Taylor fight that wasn't fixed lol! Like Lamps said, Steve Smoger is known as a "puncher's ref", meaning that dude will not step in until the losing fighter is FINISHED. I love his style, personally. He could have waived off Jermain too after that wicked left uppercut/right combo in the corner but let Pavlik rip him with two more hooks to send him down to his knees before "stopping" the fight lol. Classic..JT didn't beat Hopkins, he sure as fuck didn't beat Winky, and if you can't KO Spinks..lol! Go away JT, you and Tarver can go talk about how loved you are! And word the fuck up to Emmanuel Steward not training JT's bitch ass anymore! The reign is over...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #448
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
Cotto vs Mosley? I got Mosley, Cotto is a good fighter dont get me wrong but he hasnt really fought anybody imo, i think he has the weakest chin in the game & Mosley should be able to expose that tonight with that "74 reach
There were question marks before about his chin but after handling Judah and Mosley's power (remember his KO power against Vargas) I don't think they are valid anymore. He gets buzzed but his focus and his heart pull him through. Let me start the shittalking....PBF will never fight Cotto. The whole boxing world will be wanting this fight (Cotto is now a superstar, like it or not) and Floyd will pussy out and want to fight Castillo again or some shit lol.

BTW- I'd love to see Hatton mug PBF like he did to Kostya but I think PBF will be potshotting him all night as Ricky rushes in. Floyd UD....dammit.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:07 PM   #449
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by the8stricker View Post
Strickly, when Roy Jones Jr. lost to Tarver, it seemed unrealistic. The way Roy had been dominating his competition was almost like Mike Tyson when he was 18 - 20 yrs old. It seemed like a straight up set-up when Tarver knocked Roy out in all the fights with quick counter punching. Even when Glen Johnson KO Roy it wasn't that devastating of a punch. Maybe it was Roy's time but I felt and it looked/sounded quite fishy.

No matter what, I AM STILL BEHIND FLOYD. He definitely proved himself worthy of his big talk when he announced Gatti as a D+ Fighter and Floyd himself was an A+ fighter.
Problem is, he's a cunt. Big talk is one thing, but Floyd is the kinda guy I just wanna see get beat up really bad.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 08:57 PM   #450
the8stricker

the8stricker grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Problem is, he's a cunt. Big talk is one thing, but Floyd is the kinda guy I just wanna see get beat up really bad.
Why?

Harlem's Finest