news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-05-2006, 06:30 PM   #46
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

^Oh God Ajamu, please stop the madness for us!!!
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 05:25 AM   #47
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

its quite sad for a guy like rjj to say that, let alone fight a guy like that.

this fight is not for boxing as much as it for financial gain.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 04:48 PM   #48
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Yea, Jones says that but will he do it? If a high priced fight comes up, I'm sure he'll go against his word. His upcoming fight with Ajamu is on PPV too? wow
Old 06-07-2006, 04:56 PM   #49
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Bernard's nephew Demetrius Hopkins (23-0) is fighting against Michael Warrick tonight on ESPN2 (9ET) alongside Contender's Ishe Smith. Not bad for a Wednesday night fight.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:54 AM   #50
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Demetrius Hopkins, Philadelphia, stopped Michael Warrick, Landover, Md., 9, junior welterweights; Ishe Smith, Las Vegas, outpointed Patrick Thompson, Chicago, 10, junior middleweights

did u watch the fights ryan?

Old 06-08-2006, 08:30 AM   #51
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynmur04
Bernard's nephew Demetrius Hopkins (23-0) is fighting against Michael Warrick tonight on ESPN2 (9ET) alongside Contender's Ishe Smith. Not bad for a Wednesday night fight.
Damn, I always miss those!!! Thanks for the info, though. Keep posting up these fights on ESPN, FOX Sports, etc. It's too easy to forget about em lol. I've seen Hopkins before, dude has potential if he's not pushed too fast. Peace-
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:28 PM   #52
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Yea I watched the fights. The Ishe fight was one-sided, he had control for all except one round and was complaining to the ref in the 10th that he should've stopped the fight. The Hopkins-Warrick fight was pretty even until Hopkins laid him out. Alot of people are saying that his knockout may go up for knockout of the year. Warrick didn't get consciousness until about 15 seconds after he hit the floor.
Old 06-08-2006, 04:37 PM   #53
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. -- Demetrius Hopkins, Philadelphia, stopped Michael Warrick, Landover, Md., 9, junior welterweights; Ishe Smith, Las Vegas, outpointed Patrick Thompson, Chicago, 10, junior middleweights

did u watch the fights ryan?

WOW WARRICK GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:24 PM   #54
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis
WOW WARRICK GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT
shitt serious??

ill tube itt or sumin 2 see dat!

peace ryan and hectis

Old 06-10-2006, 11:12 PM   #55
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
Hopkins vs Tarver 2nite! Tarver is the fav in this one being 5-1. Hope Hopkins wins though, but I doubt he will.......also the bet is on, if Hopkins loses, my name and sig disappear (well atleast the sig portion, my name will have to stay until 36 comes back)

NO NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING B-HOP ENDS HIS CAREER ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY B-HOP IS MY FAV BOXER IT IS GOOD TO SEE HE DID NOT END IT WITH A LOSE AS FAR AS TARVER MOVE UP TO HEAVY

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:36 PM   #56
Bedlam
Making cream

Bedlam shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Bedlam

yay, fuck that faggot Tarver, corniest dude i've seen in a whiiiiiiiile. fuck him. Good for hopkins
Old 06-11-2006, 11:54 AM   #57
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Great fight for Hopkins to go out a boxing legend. He took care of his reputation last night. So I was wondering did anyone order the Cotto fight last night instead???
Old 06-11-2006, 01:30 PM   #58
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

hehe, Cotto victory was an anticipated win imo!

as for bhop, all eyes on that legend! i havent watchd it, but sure will have a look.

im glad he won, heard he was clearly the better fighter. i would have thought tarver would be more of a resistance considering bhops age, but nope!
class act i assume, and although bhop should settle with a retirement now and sorta follow dela hoya with promoting fights etc, over here in britain there is a rumour bhop may do a couiple more fights before he retires.

who should he fight? he isnt necessarily in financial chaos either..
its just a legend enjoying his business

peacee

Old 06-11-2006, 03:40 PM   #59
MaShPG
MASTER deBATER

MaShPG grasshopper

anybody got a link to this B-Hop (no canadian-o) fight?

WHAT'S GOING ON?
MaShPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:50 PM   #60
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Hop
^ I dunno if he will, when he was interviewd b4 the fight, he stated regardless of the outcome win or lose, he "will" retire as a boxer, sportsman and athelete, and thats a direct quote. But then again, atheletes never follow through on their word the majority of the time, great fight though......I'll be happy if he continues a few more fights though, but I hope he is satisfied retiring on top, thats how I'd wanna go out too.
i agree with that 100%

peace bhop!