news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #781
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

what yall think about the David Haye & Wlad Klitschko thing ?
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:12 AM   #782
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoll View Post
B-Hop better win his next match.
That's gonna be hard seeing as he's unofficially retired. Dude doesn't have a match lined up...
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:27 PM   #783
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

He's says he has another match coming up, I don't know when though.
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:42 PM   #784
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope no one will fight B-hop; I do not want him to be one of those boxers who just do not retire and no bodies beat him

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:10 AM   #785
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

^I say he should try to get a rematch with RJJ and if that doesn't happen then retire. But think he had a SD against one of the best boxers at 43 (calzaghe is prob the 2nd best lb 4 lb boxer right now). I think its going to be awhile before bhop starts losing to no bodies.
Old 06-03-2008, 05:12 AM   #786
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
what yall think about the David Haye & Wlad Klitschko thing ?
?are they suppose to fight? If so, it sounds good, but I don't think Haye is ready for Klitschko yet.
Old 06-03-2008, 04:57 PM   #787
JRoll
ADEPT

JRoll shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
^I say he should try to get a rematch with RJJ and if that doesn't happen then retire. But think he had a SD against one of the best boxers at 43 (calzaghe is prob the 2nd best lb 4 lb boxer right now). I think its going to be awhile before bhop starts losing to no bodies.
Yeah thats true...
JRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:29 PM   #788
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
A B-Hop-RJJ rematch is what people have been askinf for for years since their first match. It would make a lot of sense to end B-Hop's career against him because I think B-Hop will beat him since both are over the hill right now.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 10:24 AM   #789
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

PBF announced his retirement and the cancellation of the de la Hoya rematch. I posted a thread with a link in this forum. Peace-
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 05:02 PM   #790
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

i guess pbf bounced before he had to face the growing pressures of having to fight cotto especially if he wanted to try and justify a dlh rematch.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #791
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

PBF is a bitch. He just quits after making a big deal about Roger training Steve Forbes. He is always full of excuses, thats why he's dodged so many boxers during his career. He knew eventually or later he'd have to fight Cotto and the odds may not be heavily in his favor as they were his last few major fights.

Anyone watch the fights last night? I only have HBO, but damn there was alof of upsets yesterday. Forrest losing MD to Mora, Quintana getting KO in 1st rd vs. Williams, Ponce De Leon getting KO in 1st rd vs. Lopez. Although Pavlik handled his business as expected. He had 3 knockdowns by the third round against Lockett until their corner threw in the towel.

Last edited by RynMur; 06-08-2008 at 04:07 PM.
RynMur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:14 AM   #792
DNA

DNA shaolin monk

Hopefully Pavlik gets his last mandatory out (Marco Antonio Rubio or Duddy) and unifies the middleweight division with a victory over Arthur Abraham so he can go up in weight to 168 for a megafight with Calslappy. Cuz I'll you right now, Calzaghe slaps won't get any damn where the damage Pavlik's crisp punches will. Kelly might be a tad bit slow, but he's conditioned. The only problem I see in Pavlik's way towards defeating Joe single-handedly is the fact that while Joe may look like a total amateur at times (Look at Hopkins fight), he is a great adjuster, and will be a problem for Kelly stylistically.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:49 AM   #793
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA View Post
Hopefully Pavlik gets his last mandatory out (Marco Antonio Rubio or Duddy) and unifies the middleweight division with a victory over Arthur Abraham so he can go up in weight to 168 for a megafight with Calslappy. Cuz I'll you right now, Calzaghe slaps won't get any damn where the damage Pavlik's crisp punches will. Kelly might be a tad bit slow, but he's conditioned. The only problem I see in Pavlik's way towards defeating Joe single-handedly is the fact that while Joe may look like a total amateur at times (Look at Hopkins fight), he is a great adjuster, and will be a problem for Kelly stylistically.
i second this to be honest.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:35 PM   #794
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Damn Berto can throw a mean uppercut. Anyone see last week's fight? That first knockdown started to make my jaw hurt.

So what are the predictions for next week? I have Pacman by UD. I don't think he'll have a problem moving up in weight, but he looks to be moving out of his prime as of late.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:56 AM   #795
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Anyone catch Friday Night Fights? Shit was mad crazy! Grant knocking down Burnette in the last very last second of the very last round, big ups for that, even though he lost.

I want to se Abraham fight Pavlik, but Abraham would run through him to be honest. Pavliks a great fighter, but I think King is alittle better.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote