news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-08-2008, 07:08 AM   #901
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA View Post
De La Hoya v. Pacquiao = Haven't made up my mind about this fight yet. Should be very close IMO.

Pavlik v. Hopkins = Pavlik by Decision. I think his age (26) and his punching power is just incredible. Hopkins might be able to give Kelly big problems in the beginning rounds, but like his last fight, he'll probably get tired and start hugging Kelly. Pavlik has too much heart to let Hopkins give him technical hell. And you know 90 Pavlik punches per round will do a lot more damage than 100 pitty-pat Calzaghe punches.

RJJ v. Calzaghe = It all depends on how Jones shows up to the fight. If he fights toe-to-toe 90% of the time like he did with Trinidad, and covering up with that Winky Wright-like defense, he could beat the shit out of Joe. Again, it all depends on how Roy's feeling. Roy Jones should win, but you never know.

Malignaggi v. Hatton = Another close fight. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Klitschko v. Peter = Peter should win since he's been the more active one in the ring. Both of them hit hard as HELL, that's for sure. Vitali is a much more rounded fighter than Samuel, but he's been out the ring for a long time now. This fight should be an all-out war. I'll pick Peter by late KO or TKO, but I'm not counting Vitali out.
i agree with much of this.

DLH v Pacman: I have a feeling Pacman will take this UD

Pavlik v Bhop: Pavlik UD

RJJ v Calz: Calzaghe UD. Definitely Calzaghe, he wants to retire unbeaten and RJJ was the way to go for this. Big name, but not the fighter he used to be.

Mali v Hatton: Hard, but I think Hatton. Hatton wants to show something with this fight.

Klit v Sam: Man, Vitali has been out for some time, and Peter has been in some challenging bouts himself and in the ring more recent of course than Vit,
but for some reason I think Vitali will take this either via UD or late KO...

Peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #902
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
i agree with much of this.

DLH v Pacman: I have a feeling Pacman will take this UD

Pavlik v Bhop: Pavlik UD

RJJ v Calz: Calzaghe UD. Definitely Calzaghe, he wants to retire unbeaten and RJJ was the way to go for this. Big name, but not the fighter he used to be.

Mali v Hatton: Hard, but I think Hatton. Hatton wants to show something with this fight.

Klit v Sam: Man, Vitali has been out for some time, and Peter has been in some challenging bouts himself and in the ring more recent of course than Vit,

Peace
I say pacman wins by 11th round tko in a real good fight

as much as I would love to see B-hop win I think pavlik will win I just hope B-hop can last the whole fight (a few years ago I would never have had this worry but age catches up to u)

I think roy is going beat joe maybe even by a shocking ko

hatton is going to lose to mali

and klit will beat sam by ko

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:56 PM   #903
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

I can't see Klit / Peter being an "all out war" by any means. Vitali is a very technical, methodical fighter who's been inactive and Peter.....well, he's not really known for speed or stamina lol. I'm calling an early KO by either or an "all out hug-fest" with Vitali getting the UD. Looks Eric Morales is coming back next year for the lightweight title...hell yeah.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #904
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

I think Lacy will KO Taylor in the 10th round, I can feel it.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:57 AM   #905
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

^Did you see Lacy on ESPN FFN's in his last fight? Dude struggled BADLY with a complete no-name fighter. I honestly believe that the Calzaghe fight ruined him. I'd like to see him beat "Bad Decisions" Taylor but I just don't know man....
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #906
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

My fault, I ment the other way around, Taylor would dom his ass.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:19 PM   #907
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

lacy man, he does have something, but as benzo said, calzaghe took a lot away from him. hes far from the tyson figure people associated him with at times...

Old 10-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #908
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I don't got showtime, can someone run down tonight's fights for me?

Dawson by KO.
Klitschko by SD.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:12 AM   #909
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post

Peace

well the Klitschkos are both world champs, and as for the fight, this is how confident Vitali was

"I was surprised because I promised to stop the fight. I had to stop the fight, not Samuel Peter," he said.

source..http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7655841.stm

Old 10-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #910
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

and hey dawson worked hard to win his fight. tarver is done.

Old 10-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #911
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

pavlik by decision

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #912
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so I hear there going to let holyfield fight for one of the abc belts and I ask why do they want some one to die in the ring for? he is way to old to be fighting shit I remember when he fought joe Louis but for real the boxing people need to step up and make him retire or the boxers need to step up and not fight him

Old 10-16-2008, 11:24 PM   #913
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

well, its the first time in quite a while that Iv accually had somewhat of an interest in a heavyweight fight

so thats the obvious reason

there will always be demand to see old formerly great fighters.

Obviously it would never happen, and really shouldent, but could you imagine the buys for another Tyson/Holyfield???
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:19 AM   #914
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Has anyone seen the HBO special for Pavlik v. Hopkins fight? Pavlik's saying that he'll be the hardest puncher Hopkins has faced. And his camp is predicting it won't even go halfways b/c of a Pavlik KO. haha I have a feeling Pavlik might be overlooking this fight.

Hopkins by UD. Maybe late rd TKO.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:00 AM   #915
hectis
Vic

that be ill if B-Hop won by tko or ko or Ud and hellz no I dont want to see tyson/holyfield 3 but people might buy that bullshit if it did go down