news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #1186
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
i heard.

worth me watching bro?
Yea, if you have nothing else to do. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. It's just an uneven fight, Wright is too old, and doesn't have the power to keep up with Williams.
Old 04-13-2009, 02:09 PM   #1187
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-rok73 View Post
A fighter with Charisma & KO power. Don't know if Chris Arreola fits this, but he can probably tap into the large Hispanic base here in the US. He beat up Jameel McCline last night. McCline is a shot fighter but Arreola did what he was supposed to do.
I was impressed with Arreola. He set up that uppercut perfect.

Last edited by RynMur; 04-13-2009 at 09:23 PM.
RynMur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 04:41 PM   #1188
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^ Yeah, he fought much better this time. At the moment he might be the only heavyweight to pose a serious threat to the Klitchko's. If I were Chris I would take a couple more fights before challenging the Klithcko's though.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:36 PM   #1189
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Well the Golden Boy retired today, I thought he had a good career & he fought everyone and held his own for the most part. Love em' or hate em' boxing will miss the big paydays associated with him.
Old 04-14-2009, 05:55 PM   #1190
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Don't most boxers retire and come back several times?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #1191
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he won't unless he either is blind to see it is over, or he fights a easy win fight, however I don't think there is one for him

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #1192
p-rok73
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Don't most boxers retire and come back several times?
Yeah, and then proceed to get their butts kicked most of the time. Thomas Hearns & Sugar Ray Leonard were good examples of this.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #1193
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Carl Froch vs Jermaine Taylor

Was a great fight, real turn around.
Froch floored for the first time in his career !!!!!!!
Then came back to finnish Taylor in the dying seconds.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:14 PM   #1194
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Carl Froch vs Jermaine Taylor

Was a great fight, real turn around.
Froch floored for the first time in his career !!!!!!!
Then came back to finnish Taylor in the dying seconds.
yeah i watched it. it wasnt convincing in the sense that, froch didnt fight amazingly well and taylor never finished when he ought to.

calzaghe would whup froch so froch should shut it and just clean his belt at home. taylor needs to find a new job imo

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #1195
Guarded By Martyrs
MyChiefToldMeToDefendThis

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Whats up Prince.

Yeah I agree he was below par, but you gotta give him credit coming back from the floor
Especially as he never felt that before.

Taylor defiantly should have smelt blood, but failed to end it.

And yeah Calzaghe would chew him up no doubt, shame he's gone.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #1196
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

im good brother. froch showed heart to do that and therefore you know deserved to hold the title still.
he should focus on training more and prepare for another fighter.

the fight to look out for is pacman v hatton!!!! im going to buy that for sure!!

Old 04-27-2009, 01:38 AM   #1197
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

Didn't even know Taylor fought. How was it?
Old 04-27-2009, 08:17 AM   #1198
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think taylor had the fight in the bag, but I guess he wanted the ko. I can't see froch beating a lot of top boxers

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #1199
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

yeah i mean, taylor had it done. he got froch down, connected more, but in the end his own flaws got exposed and froch ended it by showing heart. thats all.

froch is ok, nothing special.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:54 PM   #1200
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

^agreed.
Taylor was a tough challenge but theres no denying hes a pussy.
Arthur Abraham vs froch would be a good fight...then winner fights pavlik