news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-27-2009, 05:13 PM   #1201
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Taylor seems to tire after 7-8 rounds. He seems to spend his energy to quickly, as if you have to tell him to calm down. Also, my prediction for Hatton & Pacman is that Pacman stops Hatton on cuts ( a TKO). Either way it should make for a GREAT fight! Then on to Cotto vs. Clottey.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #1202
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I have Pacquaio by 8th round KO.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #1203
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I say pac man by 10th round TKO

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #1204
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i go pac man 7th round KO.

if not that than it will go the distance to points, which Pacman should have in the bag.

Its to be seen whether he can take punches at this higher weight though, we'll see. But from what ive seen of his training methods, witht he stick beating, i think he is well set up for taking hattons punches.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:49 PM   #1205
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Pacman UD

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 07:38 PM   #1206
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

no one picking hatton?? haha if it ends like we're predicting, there is going to be alot of upset fans in vegas (predicting off hatton's fan support at the weigh-in)
Old 05-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #1207
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

lol i know what you mean.

hatton has trained really hard for this and seems disciplined by cutting out excess binge eating during fights etc (so it's claimed), but if you look at recent forms, pacman is still that nodge ahead.

Old 05-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #1208
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Juan Manuel Marquez vs Floyd mayweather july

Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #1209
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

^^ I just heard the announcement. I think the weight limit is 142-3? I would of preferred Shane Mosley. Boxing should beef up there undercards, the Pacman-Hatton one isn't good. If HBO gives the replay next week then I'll see it then, or if not Youtube. I hope this fight doesn't end up with an accidental headbutt. It has the potential to be a classic.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #1210
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck, i can't find a good link that's in english

anybody else can?
Old 05-02-2009, 11:49 PM   #1211
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hatton got deaded

peace hombre

lataz

pacquiao mayweather plz
Old 05-02-2009, 11:56 PM   #1212
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Hatton got knocked the fuck out!!! Pac KO 2nd round. Impressive win for Pac for sure, bring on the winner of JMM / PBF!

Last edited by benzo; 05-02-2009 at 11:59 PM.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 12:15 AM   #1213
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

benzo!!! yes he got fuckedddd!!!! impressive win for manny, he was superb. hatton was too open, lacked any discipline and ultimately i think he should throw in the gloves. hatton is a good bloke but that display was horrendous.

a PBF V MANNY fight would be a dream!!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2009, 12:22 AM   #1214
hectis
Vic

so does this mean pbf has to have a first round crushing ko now?

Old 05-03-2009, 12:43 AM   #1215
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Pacman represent!

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote