news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-03-2009, 12:09 AM   #1216
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

fuck...i want my 50 bucks back.....shit if i knew it was gonna be this quick i would have watched it online somewhere
Old 05-03-2009, 01:27 AM   #1217
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
fuck...i want my 50 bucks back.....shit if i knew it was gonna be this quick i would have watched it online somewhere
yeah that is why I hate ordering boxing, they should start having double main events

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:20 AM   #1218
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Lol i wanted my money back too, but that's the risk you take with boxing. Imagine those english fans paying all that money to watch him live and then seeing him get knocked the fuck outtt friday style

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #1219
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
Lol i wanted my money back too, but that's the risk you take with boxing. Imagine those english fans paying all that money to watch him live and then seeing him get knocked the fuck outtt friday style
over 20,000 travelling british fans went to see get dealt with.
what a waste
Old 05-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #1220
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

As good as Marquez is, he looks even better now considering he's the only fighter to give Pacman a serious challenge the last few years.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:27 AM   #1221
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

yeah you're right.

i should give marquez his fair due, he is pretty damn good and a serious contender for mayweather

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:06 PM   #1222
oLd_KaiNry
Veteran Member

oLd_KaiNry crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
youre better off watching it at a sport's bar and spend that 50 bucks on booze
oLd_KaiNry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:49 PM   #1223
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I can see Marquez ruining this dream match for boxing.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:59 PM   #1224
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The knockout punch was beautiful.

Rai is on point, way too open, and the game plan was all wrong,
He needed to act like Pacquio fucked his Mum or something, no anger
This is where he's at his best no doubt.

Hatton just can't step up the weight in my opinion.
I'd like to see him win his last fight though, shame to go out like that.
Blotting an impecible career with his possible last 2 fights.

I think Pacquiao will beat Mayweather, anyone else ?

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 05-03-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #1225
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

woke up at 3.45am to watch, didnt go back to bed and had work at 10am, fucked lol.

Like Freddy Roach said, Ricky doesnt have the ability to adapt or change.

He is a danger to himself against fighters like Pacq. He got seriously handled, made to look like an amateur.

I heard he had an major arguement with Floyd on the morn of the fight? idk but Hatton has had his last fight so it doesnt matter now anyway.

I think Pac can and would beat Mayweather. But not as fast, lol, no way.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:09 PM   #1226
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well Hatton's 2 biggest fights in his career ended with him being knocked out, isnt really good for him.

Pacquiao is just too good, would be fuckin sik if he had a fight with Mayweather, hell i would even consider dishing out the money to go see a fight like that live.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:50 PM   #1227
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I agree with Whers on the Pacman vs. Mayweather. Even Mayweather Sr. said a while back that Pretty Boy has problems with lefties. One with Pacman's speed & power would be a nightmare.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #1228
p-rok73
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
I can see Marquez ruining this dream match for boxing.
LOL, Yeah I wouldn't be surprised either. But I think Mayweather's ego & quest for a big $$$ fight with Pacman would be a motivating factor to take Marquez seriously.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #1229
Fil
The Truth

Fil drunken mastaFil drunken masta
Default Video: Manny Paquiao vs. Ricky Hatton

http://forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=Mjc3Ng
Fil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #1230
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Pacquiao is unbelieveable......

Him and Mayweather would be a classic....those guys should fight at least 3 times.

This is why boxing is shit.