news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-14-2009, 07:22 AM   #1366
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

I heard Marquez drinks his own piss after work-outs to retain vital proteins and vitamins. Mayweather should be shitting himself now.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #1367
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
are you saying Mayweather and Pacman are clearly winning their next fight?
I'd say Mayweather has his fight in the bag, yeah. However, if Cotto beats Pacquiao I'd rather see him fight Mayweather than Mosley seeing as those two have already met; then, if Mayweather decides to fight Cotto (which I doubt) Mosley could maybe have a shot at Pacquiao.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #1368
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I'm thinking maybe Cotto vs. Pacman has fight of the year potential ( hopefully NO headbutts). I don't see Cotto or Pac running from each other. For two counterpunchers like Mayweather & Marquez the fight might be a little less entertaining. If Mayweather stands toe to toe more often with Marquez then it becomes a much more interesting fight.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #1369
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

all im hoping for are clear victories and no bullshit contreversial decisions.

cotto vs pacman should be a great fight, i think cotto will be more prepared in this fight than the clottey fight. We could be seeing that dangerous body puncher again at his best, and his power could stop pacman IMO. pacmans defence is overated, imo the winner is the one who punches first and lands last, if pacquiao can keep up a good workrate he will win. I think pacman will do just that and win by UD or contreversial SD

mayweather vs marquez could be more interesting and fun to watch then people think, marquez is an exciting fighter, he knows how to come forward effectively and land clean blows. But mayweather has too much in his arsenal, the speed, weight, power could be too much for juanma. Mayweather can win this fight on both inside the pocket or on the outside, so TKO mayweather late rounds
Old 09-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #1370
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i agree with the mayweather fight ko in the mid late fight but i think pacman will do the same to cotto. cotto got power but so does pac but ppl talk about his speed so much more cuz its insane. i think pac can match cotto in power and has the advantage everywhere else. pacman ko

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #1371
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

hmm thagt could happen, both have great power.
but i think they will respect each other early too much, cotto can outbox pacman despite not having the speed, then later rounds pacman will get the rounds. but that power factor wont be the BIG factor, even though it could be. The hatton pacman fight is a prime example, hatton had no respect over mannys power.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #1372
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i disagree pac man doesnt really go through the feeling out process he pretty much dives into the fight

Quote:
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:24 PM   #1373
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

but im saying cotto will change that.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #1374
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

is there any place online that takes bets on fights?

Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #1375
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

not sure.
google it?
Old 09-16-2009, 06:29 PM   #1376
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

marquez mad underrated on this site. im going with the upset and picking marquez against mayweather. being away from the ring for that long is not as easy as people think.
Old 09-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #1377
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

yea true i half think thats why floyd is slow to fight pac and the fight got delayed, hes probably getting knocked around good in sparring

Quote:
Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #1378
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
yea true i half think thats why floyd is slow to fight pac and the fight got delayed, hes probably getting knocked around good in sparring
you say that bro, but although PBF is a dick, he makes sure he works hard at maintaining his health and physical condition. when he "retired", he knew he'd be back. its all part of business.

marquez ain't easy, far from it. i think it's good for him not to get too much limelight so that he can concentrate on the fight rather than looking "pretty" in front of cameras.

I predict a nice fight but UD to PBF.

Peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 PM   #1379
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

Default peace

yea alot of why i say that is because last time he "retired" and made his comeback he was sparring paul spadafora and was getting worked on. u can see the vid on youtube.

anybody who caught that yea i was wrong

Quote:

Last edited by PALEHORSE; 09-16-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #1380
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

i agree with princerai
firstly that video was in 2006.
secondly mayweather faked a rib injury JUST to get in 100% shape.
thirdly mayweather looked great ready during 24/7, mentally you never know, but physically he looks just as good as he ever has been. It does take time to recover from a long time off, but mayweather has had enough time
i mean great fighters like sugar ray leonard and robinson came back into top flight boxing after 5 years! mayweathers only been out for nearly 2.

marquez is underrated, IMO he beat pacquiao in the second fight. Hes a great fighter no doubt but mayweather has that simple skill set thats just slightly better than JMM. The upset victory is possible but JMM needs to be faster to win and have the better jab, realistically PBF will have the advantage of speed and the jab, but were going to have to see on saturday