news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #1456
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo View Post
True, but he doesn't have the power to keep Kessler or Abraham off him.
again true. But ive often thought like that, then come fight night its the boxer that outpunches the agressor, so long as Ward throws clean, fast solid combinations he can keep Kessler or Abraham away from him. Bodyshots are also the key for Ward
Old 10-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #1457
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the Pavlik/wlliams fight is off, poor paul he can't get a big fight for the life of him. I like to see him fight sugar shane

paul should fight who ever wins the super six

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 04:21 AM   #1458
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
the Pavlik/wlliams fight is off, poor paul he can't get a big fight for the life of him. I like to see him fight sugar shane

paul should fight who ever wins the super six
yeah its frustrating. Hes still fighting december 5th, but no opponent named yet.

adamek KOed Golota yesterday
Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM   #1459
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

30 on 30..
larry and ali
def a must see..

battle? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 05:18 AM   #1460
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

R.A. The Rugged Man on Floyd Mayweather Jr...

I went up to Eminem’s Shade 45 on Sirius Satalite yesterday at 5 p.m. to do what I thought was going to be a standard hip-hop interview to promote my new Legendary Classics Vol.1—a two-disc collection album (which in case you haven’t heard hit stores this week)—but the interview started becoming about boxing. I explained how I thought Floyd Mayweather was a great fighter but he needs to stop fucking around and start fighting the best fighters in his own weight class. When Mayweather was young and hungry he fought some of the baddest dudes he could get his hands on and I was a true fan, but after he fought Deigo Corroles in the early 2000’s he started taking fights more for money than legacy and actually began avoiding the tougher challenges. – R.A. the Rugged Man [via XXL]

haha people affiliated with the wu know their boxing
Old 10-31-2009, 09:30 AM   #1461
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Yea, he makes a good point. Even Pacquaio was recently stating that Mayweather would never fight him (even if Pacman loses to Cotto it would still be a great fight). If Floyd really wanted a good fight to make his critics shut up he should of fought Shane Mosley next.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #1462
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Paul Williams is fighting Sergio Martinez on Dec. 5. Should be a solid fight. Kelly Pavlik finally pulled out after his staph infection on his fist. Didn't know what a staph infection looked like until they showed Pavlik's hand, & it looked pretty bad.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:03 PM   #1463
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haye deservedly wins the WBA title, although it was a stupidly boring fight Haye's tactics worked. Valuev didnt really do anything. Haye was more accurate with his punches.

Haye vs W.Klitschko it has to happen!
Old 11-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #1464
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
crucial!

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 01:30 PM   #1465
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

^Haye will get fucking demolished.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:44 PM   #1466
p-rok73
Veteran Member

The fight of the year IMO is only a couple days away.. I'm going for the upset & have Cotto winning by late round KO.
Old 11-13-2009, 03:12 AM   #1467
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
haye is afraid of the klitsckos

he does not want to see Dr.Iron fists

I dont see any heavyweights beating them right now

chad dawson looked good, and I like to see him fight the winner of the tournament

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 03:44 AM   #1468
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Cotto in the 10th
Old 11-13-2009, 02:37 PM   #1469
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
haye is afraid of the klitsckos

he does not want to see Dr.Iron fists

I dont see any heavyweights beating them right now

chad dawson looked good, and I like to see him fight the winner of the tournament
I don't agree there... Dude ran the whole fight. If he's the future of the division he shoulda put on a little more of a convincing performance IMO.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 11:39 PM   #1470
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Damn Paqman Just Destroyed Cotto , No Doubt In My Mind Paqman Would Defeat Mayweather , Absolutely No Doubt
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote