news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-14-2009, 11:51 PM   #1471
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Lmao!!!! Cotto got fucked up!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 08:41 AM   #1472
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was a slow fight... i thought Pacquiao would have got a KO earlier, rather than a slow ref's decision lol

cant believe PacMan was booked to do a concert, hours after. dude fights with confidence.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #1473
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
No Doubt In My Mind Paqman Would Defeat Mayweather

that would be an epic match up. would like to see odds for that

if Mayweather wants to come back and get the #1 P4P rank, hes gonna have to beat Pacquiao.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 AM   #1474
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
was a slow fight... i thought Pacquiao would have got a KO earlier, rather than a slow ref's decision lol
Slow fight? Idk wht you were watching

Pacman fucking destroyed this dude with constant, and i mean constant rapid fire accuracy and speed. And he didnt even have rocks in his gloves like Margorito.

Floyd dont want this. Floyd is the best boxer to have a chance with Pac because of his incredible evasive style, but he dont want it. Hes gonna keep avoiding him like hes avoiding MOsely. If hes avoiding Moseley hes never gonna fight Pac man.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:47 AM   #1475
Tage
John W. Henry

i mean in the fact Cotto didnt go down for the count and it nearly went the distance. the ref should have stopped the fight earlier, or let it go the distance... rather than stopping it half way through the last round.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:24 AM   #1476
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

yeah floyd HAS to fight him now...fighting anyone else(sugar shane included) is pointless.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #1477
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

I think Pacman vs. Mayweather has the potential to break the PPV buys of Floyd's fight with Oscar De La Hoya. I was rooting for Cotto, but Pacman is great for boxing. With MMA & wrestling taking more money & attention away from boxing these days it's good to see fights like these get the attention they deserve. People were wondering who the "next" De la Hoya would be in terms of popularity & crossover appeal & his name is Pacman.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #1478
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

cotto was honored to have his ass beat by pacman...
they have mad respect for each other

it was a great fight,
but i was waiting for pacman to knock his ass out,
cotto held his ground

here are some screen shots:

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #1479
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Damn, once again Pacquiao surprises me again. Floyd should get this fight signed and split it 50/50 (or 60 to the winner); Pacman deserves it.

smh @ people saying Pacman will easily ko Mayweather Jr.
Old 11-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #1480
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mayweather is scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:09 PM   #1481
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck mayweather asking 65/35. manny is a way bigger name.

i love this guy

Old 11-16-2009, 01:48 AM   #1482
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
smh @ people saying Pacman will easily ko Mayweather Jr.
agree

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #1483
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

The pressure on Mayweather to fight Pacquiao is immense; nobody's gonna stand for it unless he fights either Mosley or Pacquiao. In my eyes, Mosley will be a harder fight than Pacquiao. Just my thoughts, ladies and gentlemen.

As for the Cotto-Pacquiao fight.. I never expected as bad a beating as that. Pacquiao literally broke Cotto's spirit in half and seemed to have the advantage in power as well! Who the fuck saw that shit coming? The ref should've stopped it in the 9th though, I hate to see great warriors taking a needless pounding like that.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:41 AM   #1484
KaramelSundae
#TU

Old 11-16-2009, 10:34 AM   #1485
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

I saw that interview, Manny's a funny guy.