news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-12-2006, 10:51 PM   #1
mizzywoe

mizzywoe grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to mizzywoe
Default Nintendo Wii !!! Wu-Tang 2 comebacks

E3 is over and pretty much every video game site you go to, Nintendo has won with their new Innovative system...the Wii (unbelievable what this thing can do), with XBox in 2nd, and ps3 in 3rd (hence the # 3) if Nintendo can comeback from the bottom against all the Hype of Playstation (nintendo always had better games..lets be honest) then it gives me hope that the Wu Tangs sound will once again dominate in the next few yearz.....the industry is starving for Innovators and trend setters.....and that's exactly what wu tang has and always will be....trend setters.....and so is nintendo (analog, rumble, wireless controllers, 3d games Mario64 etc.) i'm glad to have grown up with both....all hail Wutang and Nintendo.........real recognize real!!! PS3 600$.....almost 700$ after tax.....and thats not even counting games.......thanx but no thanx sony
the Wii has the new controller and over 2000 NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafx 16 games for download....all for 250$ or less....i'll go where the fun is at!!!
mizzywoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 10:59 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

we'll see who really won when the sales firgures come out.

wu-tang needs to find their audience, build from there, and stop chasing after the instant multiplatinum status.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:17 PM   #3
mizzywoe

mizzywoe grasshopper

yeah i feel ya.......another reason it's due is because back in the simpler days (kurtis blo, run dmc, etc.) hiphop seemed to graduate to more complex ryhmes as we got older....(krs1, rakim, wu, bootcamp, all the way up to canibus,) now we seem to be back to the basic simple shyt......so hopefully as these knuckleheads grow up, they'll look for more in the rhymes..... videogames are kinda the opposite......where as ....nintendo used to rule (as the wu did) when the games were just simple and fun....now stuff is all technical...(who really cares how high def and great a game looks if it's just not fun) nintendo is always just funn no matter how it looks.........so they bringin it back with that new controller thing....omg!! check out the trailers on gametrailers.com bannannas
Old 05-12-2006, 11:31 PM   #4
EVEN FLOW

EVEN FLOW grasshopper

hip-hop is going in a cricle. It went from Party music, to the complex rhymes, to bling, then back to party music. Next, Complex shit. Wu-Tang is not gonna be a ble to bring it all the way back though. We need fresh faces..
EVEN FLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:49 PM   #5
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Ironman Starks grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzywoe
E3 is over and pretty much every video game site you go to, Nintendo has won with their new Innovative system...the Wii (unbelievable what this thing can do), with XBox in 2nd, and ps3 in 3rd (hence the # 3) if Nintendo can comeback from the bottom against all the Hype of Playstation (nintendo always had better games..lets be honest) then it gives me hope that the Wu Tangs sound will once again dominate in the next few yearz.....the industry is starving for Innovators and trend setters.....and that's exactly what wu tang has and always will be....trend setters.....and so is nintendo (analog, rumble, wireless controllers, 3d games Mario64 etc.) i'm glad to have grown up with both....all hail Wutang and Nintendo.........real recognize real!!! PS3 600$.....almost 700$ after tax.....and thats not even counting games.......thanx but no thanx sony
the Wii has the new controller and over 2000 NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, and TurboGrafx 16 games for download....all for 250$ or less....i'll go where the fun is at!!!
fukk nintendo

id take my sega over a 64

Streets Of Rage for life

Nintendo got to many kiddy games

EDIT: Ghost would slap you if you compared wu to Nintendo

"Keep a Gambino PlayStation in your playpen"

Last edited by Ironman Starks; 05-12-2006 at 11:51 PM.
Ironman Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 11:53 PM   #6
TUCO
THE DIFFERENCE

TUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killaTUCO shaolin masta killa

mad fuckin props to ya mizzywoe....this one of the most relevant threads ive read on this darn site
Wu and Nintendo alike in alotta ways....u right bout that!

TUCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:28 AM   #7
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

Good analogy but the Wu Symbol doesn't look like a damn TV remote.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:34 AM   #8
R3beLuTionAry
IP RELAY OPERATOR

R3beLuTionAry grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to R3beLuTionAry

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlymelody
Good analogy but the Wu Symbol doesn't look like a damn TV remote.

Even more true. oh and just for the hell of saying it, the ps3 with 20 gig HD will be 499.99 and the one with a 60 gig HD will be 599.99
R3beLuTionAry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 02:51 AM   #9
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

^^^PS3 lost my ass

Nintendo is runnin out of ideas.....just like the wu unfortunately... :/

but like i said comparin Nintendo to the Wu is ass and should never be uttered again
Old 05-13-2006, 04:47 AM   #10
White Owl Clan
Veteran Member

White Owl Clan shaolin monk

sorry if my drunk ass sounds rude, but are you fucking kidding me? because nintendo did good on the e3 ratring you think wu is gonna make acomeback? ahahhahaha maybe im reading tihs wrong, but whatever

whats next? the democrats will tae over the senate? (probably will happen, but has no relevance) are we gonna go back to trolly cars as well?
White Owl Clan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 07:31 AM   #11
eelrehsu
Veteran Member

eelrehsu grasshopper

n64

p.e.a.c.e
Old 05-13-2006, 07:45 AM   #12
mizzywoe

mizzywoe grasshopper

here's a couple of reply's.........
1. sega over N64.......you can play all sega games on the new nintendo...so i guess u could say NINTENDO owns SEGA! lol
2. it's not necessarily me comparing nintendo to the Wu....but it's just another example of how "what goes around comes around" from two "organizations" who are both creative and trend setting......and innovative..and how "everybody seems to bite them"
3. Sony is wack and all they do is copy.....that's why 50 cents wack game is on there....it's for all those "hyped up followers"....if you look deeper (like you should in lyrics) then you'll notice Nintendo has a lot of mature games, RE4, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, etc..) and even the cutesy games may look cute on cover, but are challenging games, and most importantly "FUN".
4. the 499$ version of the PS3 will have "no wi-fi" and no "HDMI"(high def port) and no "memery cards" and there controllers don't have rumble anymore....so you'll be an idiot to get it (a follower who doesn't look deep into things, the misled, etc.) so the 599 version after tax and a game is well over 700$....f dat!!...here's sumtin for yaw Sony fanboys.. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/633...n9jd8ux8by.jpg
Old 05-13-2006, 07:51 AM   #13
mizzywoe

mizzywoe grasshopper

and check the poll at the bottom of the page on www.gamespot.com
sony lost.. and check the latest day 3 results on this vid....this is from an unbiased site... Nintendo got the most buzz click on the vid that says "Day 3" which was the last day of the show basically http://media.games.ign.com/articles/...80/vids_1.html

Last edited by mizzywoe; 05-13-2006 at 07:54 AM.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:24 PM   #14
Ironman Starks
Niggas Against Society

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzywoe
here's a couple of reply's.........
1. sega over N64.......you can play all sega games on the new nintendo...so i guess u could say NINTENDO owns SEGA! lol
2. it's not necessarily me comparing nintendo to the Wu....but it's just another example of how "what goes around comes around" from two "organizations" who are both creative and trend setting......and innovative..and how "everybody seems to bite them"
3. Sony is wack and all they do is copy.....that's why 50 cents wack game is on there....it's for all those "hyped up followers"....if you look deeper (like you should in lyrics) then you'll notice Nintendo has a lot of mature games, RE4, Metroid, Mortal Kombat, etc..) and even the cutesy games may look cute on cover, but are challenging games, and most importantly "FUN".
4. the 499$ version of the PS3 will have "no wi-fi" and no "HDMI"(high def port) and no "memery cards" and there controllers don't have rumble anymore....so you'll be an idiot to get it (a follower who doesn't look deep into things, the misled, etc.) so the 599 version after tax and a game is well over 700$....f dat!!...here's sumtin for yaw Sony fanboys.. http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/633...n9jd8ux8by.jpg
other than metroid those games were taken from Sony/Sega

str8 up Nintendo is wackjuice

and i plan to buy the 700 dollar PS3 on strength of the PS1 and PS2 tightness alone

Nintendo as far as im concerned lost when they made the Super Nintendo

and if wanna play old games ill download an emulator
Old 05-13-2006, 01:43 PM   #15
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

LOL at this guy comparin Nintendo to Wu-tang

"what the fuck were you thinkin?"-Big L

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote