news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-02-2014, 09:38 PM   #1
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare [Nov. 4 2014]

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/upd...tag=MKT14ea00b

Quote:
[UPDATE] Following leaks earlier this evening, Activision officially released the full trailer for their next Call of Duty game. You can watch it below in its entirety.

The trailer, which was meant to debut on May 4 with details about this year's Call of Duty game, has come out well ahead of its intended date. The next Call of Duty will officially be titled Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and has a scheduled release date of November 4 this year.

As you can see in the trailer below, Kevin Spacey will play a prominent role in the game. And Advanced Warfare also features hoverbikes and exosuits with enhanced jumping abilities.

Be sure to follow GameSpot for further Call of Duty news as it breaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
I've had this game on my gaming rig for a bit now and ignoring it, fired it up 2 days Ago and omfg I'm addicted , started the game 8 and went to bed at 3 am
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I tuned in for a few minutes and watched alex jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
plus their romance was fucking awesome.
Quote:
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?
"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:47 PM   #2
MASTER PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Another one?
Old 05-04-2014, 11:24 PM   #3
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I haven't even played Ghosts yet. They could give everything we need with DLC maps and new guns.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:54 PM   #4
MASTER PAI MEI

MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)MASTER PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It sounds like HALO ,extra jumping abilities and exosuits? WTF!
Old 05-07-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^thats what I was thinking lol

They lost me as a fan a long time ago really

Its strictly BF for me now

Quote:
I've had this game on my gaming rig for a bit now and ignoring it, fired it up 2 days Ago and omfg I'm addicted , started the game 8 and went to bed at 3 am
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

Old 05-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #6
MASTER PAI MEI

I gotta play BF. I need to play with yall more so I can laugh when I shot ya.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghosts is selling for $20 new. lol game is a piece of shit. BO2 still gets daily spins in my xbox. adv warfare looks dope to me. there are 2 more COD titles coming after, BO3 and another unnamed title.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:45 PM   #8
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

I guess this is the fierst COD that had a 3 year development cycle. they have all been one year for a while now. so maybe it wont be a total piece of shit like what theyve been making lately

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-16-2014, 10:31 PM   #9
Sideshow Bob
Super Serial Moderator

Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)Sideshow Bob King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
ghosts is selling for $20 new. lol game is a piece of shit. BO2 still gets daily spins in my xbox. adv warfare looks dope to me. there are 2 more COD titles coming after, BO3 and another unnamed title.
lol did they outsource the dev work for that game? I'm not buying anything until they up the ante.

Sideshow Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anybody check out the multiplayer vids?
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/08/11...-gamescom-2014

I'm only halfway through the vid but imo this looks like a huge improvement, and they made more dramatic changes than just about any past COD.
I'm not a huge fan of the invisibility mode I seen though - gonna make for a lot of cheap kills

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 07:53 PM   #11
Charles Barry
Griselda Dinner Plates

Charles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of furyCharles Barry fist of fury

This game looks like ass. I skipped Ghosts and I'm not fucking with this one either.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #12
food for thought
Eyes Fiery Red

ok this looks kind of dope

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 09-16-2014, 06:51 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah so far its looks good. Back to killstreaks instead of score streaks to. I don't mind the jumping, it worked well in Titanfall it adds something extra for those who like to run and gun.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:37 AM   #14
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any one playing yet,

I played MP for like 2 hours or so last night and I like it so far. The Power jumps and power slides forward, backward, and side to side is cool, which you can also do while your in a power jump as well. Its another element that adds to the game which i fell brings out the campers into to fight, so far less camping and more shooting.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:56 AM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ sounds like a plus
I'll probably cop it sometime between now and xmas, i think ima get the new Assassins Creed first and play that out. I'm seeing a lot of 8/10 ratings and better, except for the nerds on metacritic shitting all over it

Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote