news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #166
PoseragsyA
MADVILLIAN.

PoseragsyA grasshopper

gamertag : GESERII console: xbox 360!
PoseragsyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:01 PM   #167
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
no one adds me anymore,

= fredy mech

*waits for daily add's* if your playing halo 3 your gunna wanna add me. peace
I gotcha fredy...

I'll add you tonight

MCMLXXIII WU
Old 02-12-2008, 08:31 PM   #168
Billy Danzenie
Veteran Member

Billy Danzenie crouching tiger

yungdirtybaztid

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier
Billy Danzenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:30 AM   #169
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madesicc Rebel (I.L.Y.A.) View Post
yungdirtybaztid
HAHAHA I'll add you tonight
Old 02-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #170
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHESSBOXIN View Post
gamertag: RZARECTA
Wow, do you play Team Fortress? I think I played you a few weeks back.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:36 PM   #171
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

bolo add me, woozallini
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:35 PM   #172
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Friend requests sent
Old 03-14-2008, 05:11 PM   #174
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Might I Add The "Original"....Before The Movie Was Even Thought Of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
Half Deceptacon
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #175
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

klaasb

Get owned in Fifa 08. Either that or I will quit before the second half is over.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:05 PM   #176
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

HA^ You quitter.

MCMLXXIII SF
Old 03-14-2008, 07:55 PM   #177
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Na seriously, I don't do that cause I'm one of the best Fifa players and I hate it when niggas do that.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:09 PM   #178
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
klaasb

Get owned in Fifa 08. Either that or I will quit before the second half is over.
Jasp my brother in law has fifa 08 and I'll borrow it and play you. You game?
Old 03-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #179
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

I added you awhile ago Big Ben, you accept it? I can't check cause I have no batteries for my god damn controller XD
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:22 AM   #180
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
I added you awhile ago Big Ben, you accept it? I can't check cause I have no batteries for my god damn controller XD

time ti invest in some rechargeable packs they have for the 360
with the plug and play wire....
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote