news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #271
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
I'm seanmichael777

I do ok on one red bar when i play with you food, but we should play sometime on an Australian server.
sounds good man

just send me the invite

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #272
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i like playing wit ya suckaz, wish all ya had mics....
Old 05-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #273
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got one
xbox live been lagging like a mofo on me today, pissin me off
Old 05-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #274
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
i like playing wit ya suckaz, wish all ya had mics....
haha yea shit is cool

the other night when we were playing with marwan and the dude with the alex jones playing in the background lol that shit was hilarious

we were talking about getting a mic today so im gona have one real soon

how much do they cost? and are they all head sets or can u get a mic that just sits by the xbox and transmits everything like the ps3?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:14 AM   #275
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

You can only buy headsets (over here anyway) I've seen one that looks like a bluetooth version but it was 60
Old 05-15-2010, 05:22 AM   #276
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Marwan is hilarious lol.

What about that guy last night trying to impress that chick by saying he accidentally shot a hole through his laptop screen haha.

Mics should be cheap, i just have the one that came with the xbox, it's a piece of shit.

I kind of fucked it up by pulling part of the speaker off because i use other headphones though, half the shit i say never gets heard (probably not a bad thing).

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 05:31 AM   #277
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what's marwan's tag? i remember playing when that alex jones shit was on lol
Old 05-15-2010, 06:30 AM   #278
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AngryArmyVet i think, not sure on the capitals and shit though.

Old 05-15-2010, 06:32 AM   #279
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

cool thanks i thought it was somethin like that...
Old 05-16-2010, 01:05 AM   #280
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

Wsup Sean Micheals and Skampoe...(Angry Army Vet)
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #281
Marwan
Guantanamo Bay Parolee

Marwan crouching tigerMarwan crouching tiger

SUp Mum Ra, yea, Im Angry Army Vet...you was in with us on that Alex Jones shit? ha ha ha ha
Marwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:20 AM   #282
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

man i fucking hate microsoft
i just bought another 360 last month (used) because the cd drive went out in my other one (wouldn't read any disc) and now ive had the same problem with this one for the last 24 hours, wont boot up shit
i just sprayed a shitload of dust out of it too
Old 05-16-2010, 06:30 AM   #283
Longbongcilvaringz

Fuck, yeah 360's have had shit loads of problems.

I'm glad i bought mine late, and thankfully haven't had any problems yet.

Pretty much everyone else i know has had something go wrong, usually red ring.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 AM   #284
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yeah i had the halo 3 special edition console for about two years and it crapped out last month finally
this one died on me within a month
ima try to take it apart and clean the laser this time before i drop another hundred or so for the third time
well i tried to this morning actually until i got to the bitch screws. need somethin special for them
Old 05-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #285
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Fuck, yeah 360's have had shit loads of problems.

I'm glad i bought mine late, and thankfully haven't had any problems yet.

Pretty much everyone else i know has had something go wrong, usually red ring.
hells yeaa right on me too