news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 05-16-2010, 09:42 AM   #286
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Do any of you know if you can change your user name back to a previous user name that you had. (Of course assuming that no one else has taken it.)

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #287
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, but you have to pay as far as i know.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 01:55 PM   #288
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its $10 for any name change, but you can look on youtube how to do it for free (with a little work)
Old 05-17-2010, 03:28 AM   #289
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaah oh shit
i just had someone drop a nuke in free for all match
i think you need 25 kills in a row for that
Old 05-17-2010, 03:50 AM   #290
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Might have been boosting.

When i was playing with Marwan, some guy came in to our TDM game and straight off was like "i'm getting a nuke".

And on Rust, he had a nuke in like 4 minutes, was crazy.

I've seen a few guys get nukes in TDM, it's pretty tough though on most levels.

Old 05-17-2010, 06:58 AM   #291
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Whaaaaat!!! In rust on a tdm? Thats insane, dude prolly works for infinity ward hahahahahaha props to him tho i imagin on a free for all dude is untouchable lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:46 AM   #292
Longbongcilvaringz

Hm, i think it would be harder on other levels.

If you get the middle spot on Rust and your team protects you enough, you can fairly easily get Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke.

It's just making sure no one climbs the ladder and surprises you.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:45 PM   #293
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

i love rust, but i hate it when cats just stay on that tower str8 sniping cATS

For the GenChat pervs
Old 05-17-2010, 01:31 PM   #294
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, Rust and Scrapyard are dope.

Any level that i can use the TAR on is good to me.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #295
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we just got our mic!!!! whoooop whooop

i played with sean a little bit last night.

lol but theres usually somebody else playing with me so dont get confused is you hear a different person on there lol

we swtich turns with each game if theres people waiting

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #296
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
i love rust, but i hate it when cats just stay on that tower str8 sniping cATS
yea rust is cool but a little too small for TDM

skidrow is my favorite. and the terminal

if im playing skidrow im all over the place

i fucking hate Quarry with a passion though. goddam.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #297
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

hah good shit food....yeah the quarry is gay
i been keepin up with your kill count already after a couple weeks, told yall to watch out
although i was playin buzzed last night and was dying every which way lol
Old 05-24-2010, 02:57 PM   #298
Longbongcilvaringz

haha, you were going pretty hard on the mic food.

Skidrow is probably my favourite level too.

Or Salvage or Scrapyard.

I swear you've gotten a lot better in a couple of weeks food, maybe i was just on mostly with whoever else plays on your account. We were killing it a couple of nights back.

You should equip some different killstreaks, at least a Predator and Harrier (i think you use one of the care package/emerg package killstreaks also?)

I haven't played much with you mumm ra, i'll jump into a few games when your next on.

Try and unleash some Pave low hurt on the enemy.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:10 PM   #299
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

yeah ill be playing a lot later on tonight, got nuffin going on
Old 05-24-2010, 04:17 PM   #300
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
yea rust is cool but a little too small for TDM

skidrow is my favorite. and the terminal

if im playing skidrow im all over the place

i fucking hate Quarry with a passion though. goddam.
quarry suuuucks assss god i hate that place... skid row > all the other maps, i love camping in that hall way hahahahahha u know wat hall way

For the GenChat pervs